Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 8. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
How to withdraw from VTE?

still not available to withdraw for now  Embarrassed
the problem now is just when we can withdraw dent's tokens from tve. i checked every day on tve but withdraw button doesn't show up yet  Embarrassed
sorry for bad english
Activity: 154
August 17, 2017, 11:44:38 PM
How to withdraw from VTE?
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 17, 2017, 11:35:46 PM
Im waiting for dent team about thier big announcement to come out this week. Im very excited what it is, but im sure it will be a great news. Exchange ,new developments will make the price to the mars.
it'll be a good news! i wish they will put the DENT token in some good exchangers like bittrex that would be so great if they did! Smiley i am really excited about the news they will announce Smiley

You were on the chat channel? I'm not a member but can anyone posts some details about what had been discussed on the slack channel so we'd be updated? I'm now on my real job which is why I'm only accessing the forum using my phone. A team rep should be here often.

i am super excited though! im keeping my dent coin tokens till quarter 4 of this year and check its potential in further years to come! can somebody in the slack group of dent post updates here? please. thats good if dent will be listed in bittrex! power!
Almost everyone of us are waiting for the price to go 500-600 satoshi per token, and bittrex must be the answer for that. This is the best time to buy more and more dent token while the price is cheap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 17, 2017, 11:20:49 PM
Im waiting for dent team about thier big announcement to come out this week. Im very excited what it is, but im sure it will be a great news. Exchange ,new developments will make the price to the mars.
it'll be a good news! i wish they will put the DENT token in some good exchangers like bittrex that would be so great if they did! Smiley i am really excited about the news they will announce Smiley

You were on the chat channel? I'm not a member but can anyone posts some details about what had been discussed on the slack channel so we'd be updated? I'm now on my real job which is why I'm only accessing the forum using my phone. A team rep should be here often.

i am super excited though! im keeping my dent coin tokens till quarter 4 of this year and check its potential in further years to come! can somebody in the slack group of dent post updates here? please. thats good if dent will be listed in bittrex! power!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
August 17, 2017, 12:08:13 PM

copper member
Activity: 798
August 17, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
I have received my tokens, thank you! Another nice token to hodl maybe x5 or x10 soon Cheesy
What kind of bounties that you received from? As I can see everyone here got can't withdraw their bounties from TVE.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
August 17, 2017, 11:14:01 AM
waiting for bittrex) for now can't withdrawal tokens from tve...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 11:06:09 AM
Ox peбятки бayнтиcты, ждём вывoд c TVE. He мнoгo, нo вcё жe мoнeтки.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 16, 2017, 09:15:35 PM
so on the TVE i received 1850 dent tokens for doing all the work assuming thats nothing at all if 3k is terrible above post lollll

what are these viral points and IXT Tokens does anybody no??
Is it now available to withdraw? those viral points are need to make you viral like earning points to have a like ,share or to have a followers and IXT in insurex token which you can sell in etherdelta.

nope still cannot withdraw from TVE Sad

Everyone bounties of TVE, keep this problem (
Thank you i hope dent team will take action about this or say something so that we know when it will be available. Or maybe it is not supported of etherdelta thats why it is not avaialble to withdraw .
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
August 16, 2017, 08:18:57 PM
Tell the company the bounty on the TVE end? If not, why not coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
August 16, 2017, 06:44:03 PM
so on the TVE i received 1850 dent tokens for doing all the work assuming thats nothing at all if 3k is terrible above post lollll

Is it now available to withdraw? those viral points are need to make you viral like earning points to have a like ,share or to have a followers and IXT in insurex token which you can sell in etherdelta.

Everyone bounties of TVE, keep this problem (
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 16, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

Activity: 322
August 16, 2017, 09:26:17 AM
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 16, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 16, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 16, 2017, 01:56:40 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 258
August 16, 2017, 12:27:08 AM
i got only 3k tokens on tve, its kind a too small amount to worry, how much do you have there? anyway, its about tve to open transcations for cashout, cause dent network already working fine

after three years maybe it will have a value if dent coin will be listed on bigger exhange like poloniex or bittrex maybe your 3k coin will potentially grow its value. dont lose hope
Of course I would like to see a dent on poloiii bitrikse.kto heard about this?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 12:14:29 AM
i got only 3k tokens on tve, its kind a too small amount to worry, how much do you have there? anyway, its about tve to open transcations for cashout, cause dent network already working fine

after three years maybe it will have a value if dent coin will be listed on bigger exhange like poloniex or bittrex maybe your 3k coin will potentially grow its value. dont lose hope
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
August 15, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
I think you can forgot this amount, lol 3k tokens with them really not enough the fees on network Ethereum Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
August 15, 2017, 12:19:57 PM
Dent doesn't have a custom network, it works on Ethereum blockchain.
Also aren't you bored for those shitty low income of social media? It really doesn't worth...
Pages:
Jump to: