Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 13. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
To achieve the planned goals, the team strives to participate in an aggressive marketing campaign and increase revenue generators such as Bitfineon and Payinx, which will play an important role in the spread of crypto-conversions in Europe.
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
tomorrow drop in reward Smiley

block 388801 - 475200 | Reward amount 50 XLQ / Masternodes 30 XLQ / Miners 17,5 / DevFee 2,5 XLQ

reward amount lower Smiley Im pretty sure price will be higher ! great !

The overall emission is still quite high right now and we will need to have bitfineon launched or a further reward drop to see some upward movement I guess. But still a good point to accumulate

Alqo still holds around $0.1 per XLQ which is kind of a success in contemporary bear market. On one hand the price is low, on the other hand the price could have been much lower. Also, the predictions for Bitfineon are quite impressive when it comes to share pool and intrinsic value estimates.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
August 13, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

block 388801 - 475200 | Reward amount 50 XLQ / Masternodes 30 XLQ / Miners 17,5 / DevFee 2,5 XLQ

The overall emission is still quite high right now and we will need to have bitfineon launched or a further reward drop to see some upward movement I guess. But still a good point to accumulate
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Hello community! Any chances to pass this?
root@alqo-VirtualBox:/home/alqo/Downloads# chmod a+x ./alqod
root@alqo-VirtualBox:/home/alqo/Downloads# ./alqod
./alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

did yo install libboost_dev? and linked it correctly?

reward drop should boost the price a bit, I hope
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:02:43 PM
Hello community! Any chances to pass this?
root@alqo-VirtualBox:/home/alqo/Downloads# chmod a+x ./alqod
root@alqo-VirtualBox:/home/alqo/Downloads# ./alqod
./alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Activity: 180
August 12, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 10, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
I think this project look promising. Considering investing before the year ends. But currently have my money locked up in OWN (previously Chainium), another exchange coin. Maybe I buy a few ALCO just to test the beta exchange when it launches. And then more if exchange looks good 🤔

lots of good projects around and i guess is the time to acumulate boths ulitility tokens and security tokens. for the next bull run.  ALQO have some good ideea and lots of  work still need to do, but if the team will succed will be a big one.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
who else feels the same way?
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
Sup guys. Does any have problems with winOS wallet-qt? My Win wallet getting crushed every few days and I forced to delete ALQO folder and get through synch over and over again. Any ideas how to fix it?
Can you say clearer. 1 quick screenshot for example. It usually takes a long time to synchronize ALQO wallets. and takes 5 days to receive the first reward. I think you should look back.
Or you can join the discussion in the discord of the project : https://discord.gg/mAUEWWm
 The team members will support you enthusiastically
August 07, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Sup guys. Does any have problems with winOS wallet-qt? My Win wallet getting crushed every few days and I forced to delete ALQO folder and get through synch over and over again. Any ideas how to fix it?

Do you keep the wallet-qt running all the time? The post implies so, but is not necessary. Anyways, Windows qt has this issue from time to time, and I guess it will be solved in the next release of the qt.

I don't run wallet all of the time, just for a needs. I assume linux more stable, right?

You are right, I haven't encountered any bug or sudden misbehaviour by Alqo linux wallet yet.
August 07, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Do you keep the wallet-qt running all the time? The post implies so, but is not necessary. Anyways, Windows qt has this issue from time to time, and I guess it will be solved in the next release of the qt.

I don't run wallet all of the time, just for a needs. I assume linux more stable, right?
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
How many people succeed from the binary exchange? Does it have higher reliability than other binary exchanges?
August 07, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

August 07, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
when bitfineon exchange will be launched ?
It seems bifent exchange is having some difficulty. Should we worry about this?
Activity: 78
August 02, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
ANOMP  ALQO POOL   

Wallet address as username, no login, no registration

POOL WEB:  http://114.116.32.47:9611/api

POOL POW:
Code:
  -a quark -o stratum+tcp://114.116.32.47:3673 -u hbaCAamo4ebGYPLYpnZnNMbxtdevrFKVSj.A01 -p x   
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
August 02, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
since the official hosting service gets shut down, did someone already move over to the alternatives?

vultr.com
aruba.it

excellent hosting!

Yes I actually use vultr myself but would be nice to know how the official suggest ones are performing. I really liked the official hosting but i really understand why it needed to be shut down in order to focus on the other subjects

Another Vultr fan here  Cheesy I can recommend Vultr for any masternode as they are highly reliable and has a minimal downtime. The $5 per month plan is enough for 2 - 5 masternodes. (Btw. I am not paid by them, I am just very satisfied Grin)

Same here. It is just great running a node on vultr. Quite easy to set up and highly reliable.

But I might try out one of the provided alternatives provided by the team. Really interested in the telegram bot via myce. Will share my experience if someone is interested
August 02, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
What's up guys!  Can anyone elaborate pls why can't run daemon on my VPS?
getting this error

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # /root/ALQO/alqod
/root/ALQO/alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.      0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # ./alqod
./alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot       open shared object file: No such file or directory

File in  correct directory as it should be in precompiled version
/root/ALQO/alqod

Try this:

cd
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-system1.58-dev libboost-system1.58.0
Thank you. It didn't help me tho but I made it !
Activity: 180
August 02, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
when bitfineon exchange will be launched ?
Activity: 78
August 01, 2018, 01:17:54 AM
ANOMP  ALQO POOL   

Wallet address as username, no login, no registration

POOL WEB:  http://114.116.32.47:9611/api

POOL POW:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://114.116.32.47:3671 -u hbaCAamo4ebGYPLYpnZnNMbxtdevrFKVSj.A01 -p x
Pages:
Jump to: