Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 14. (Read 91685 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
What's up guys!  Can anyone elaborate pls why can't run daemon on my VPS?
getting this error

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # /root/ALQO/alqod
/root/ALQO/alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.      0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # ./alqod
./alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot       open shared object file: No such file or directory

File in  correct directory as it should be in precompiled version
/root/ALQO/alqod

Try this:

cd
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-system1.58-dev libboost-system1.58.0
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
ANOMP  ALQO POOL   

Wallet address as username, no login, no registration

POOL WEB:  http://114.116.32.47:9611/api

POOL POW:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://114.116.32.47:3671 -u hbaCAamo4ebGYPLYpnZnNMbxtdevrFKVSj.A01 -p x
Activity: 33
July 26, 2018, 05:49:53 PM
What's up guys!  Can anyone elaborate pls why can't run daemon on my VPS?
getting this error

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # /root/ALQO/alqod
/root/ALQO/alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.      0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

root@AlqoMN3 ~/ALQO # ./alqod
./alqod: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot       open shared object file: No such file or directory

File in  correct directory as it should be in precompiled version
/root/ALQO/alqod
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 04:25:13 PM
since the official hosting service gets shut down, did someone already move over to the alternatives?

vultr.com
aruba.it

excellent hosting!

Yes I actually use vultr myself but would be nice to know how the official suggest ones are performing. I really liked the official hosting but i really understand why it needed to be shut down in order to focus on the other subjects

Another Vultr fan here  Cheesy I can recommend Vultr for any masternode as they are highly reliable and has a minimal downtime. The $5 per month plan is enough for 2 - 5 masternodes. (Btw. I am not paid by them, I am just very satisfied Grin)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
July 26, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
since the official hosting service gets shut down, did someone already move over to the alternatives?

vultr.com
aruba.it

excellent hosting!

Yes I actually use vultr myself but would be nice to know how the official suggest ones are performing. I really liked the official hosting but i really understand why it needed to be shut down in order to focus on the other subjects
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
July 26, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
BTC pumps, you get out of Alts and buy BTC
I buy your Alts cheaply
BTC trades sideways Alts pump
You get out of Btc and buy our Alts back from me at 5x or more
I buy BTC at the low. Rinse repeat
You're right! This scheme has been working for many years! And the main thing is that it works now! people do not learn anything.
Activity: 136
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

vultr.com
aruba.it

excellent hosting!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
BTC pumps, you get out of Alts and buy BTC
I buy your Alts cheaply
BTC trades sideways Alts pump
You get out of Btc and buy our Alts back from me at 5x or more
I buy BTC at the low. Rinse repeat
July 25, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
July 25, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
Do not tell me where you can download the link from ALQO? He did not find me on the githab. Installed a purse on the VPS, the synchronization is very slow, I want to throw the blocks to it to speed up the process.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
It doesn't look so good when they late with releases but actually long term it's very promising project. Let's see, hope they are gonna deliver Bitfineon and pull price back up.
Activity: 30
July 23, 2018, 06:38:51 PM
NEW COIN:  ALQO added!

NOW you can mine XLQ on http://deeppool.co.uk/

stratum+tcp://stratum.deeppool.co.uk:3400 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p x

Ports:    3400 - Nicehash 3401

Algo:   QUARK

fee: 0.5%

Discord -- https://discord.gg/9PcVDVd

Telegram -- https://t.me/DeepPoolsx

Happy Mining !!!
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
July 23, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Thanks for all your positive feedback.

Yes, we had a lot of changes, but are doing these in order to improve and find the best solutions internally.

It's also a new situation to us, but with your help we are getting one step closer to our goals each day.

Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
July 23, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
devs, have you considered listing on https://stakeunited.com/main for shared nodes (and staking function when it comes too?) ?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 08:54:15 PM
Hey guys, there is a new exchange looks really great keen to approve new coins please take a look https://bitebtc.com/.

Keep up good work guys!

Cheers.
Activity: 167
July 20, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
Honestly, it’s likely BTC will find a floor btwn $4500-5500 and stay there for a little while
Other than the MNs I have, I’m in tether waiting to place low bids
It’s a great time to plan on what you’d like to invest in long term at hugely discounted rates
July 19, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
Why so heavy sell-off of ALQO on CryptoBridge?
Happened something we do not know?
It's very confusing seeing this good coin around 2300 Sad

Anyway, I keep accumulating slowly this coin for our backing fund.
Please keep good job going forward forever.
Thanks! Smiley

not a bad moment to accumulate some more anyway!

do we have an expected date for bitifineon already or it's already online?

Well since there is a delay in the release of liberio ( which is understandable and might not be the worst idea to restructure) a lot of people are quite disappointed about the development of the project and the handling from the team which is understandable too. But the team is not huge and it is very hard to gain the needed manpower

Yes, the short term downswing is understandable due to perception of the changes in development. However, I am sure it will benefit the project as a whole (avoiding centralized auth server, single goal on the horizon - not three planets, etc.). Moreover, the team has been very honest and communicative.

The team is one of the best communicating and honest team I experienced during my time in crypto. But still I can understand the frustration at the moment. It is not that easy to see a nearly daily decreasing reward from the masternode payment ($ wise) and some might not have the patience of possibility of holding the coins till a rise in price occurs again
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
July 19, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Well since there is a delay in the release of liberio ( which is understandable and might not be the worst idea to restructure) a lot of people are quite disappointed about the development of the project and the handling from the team which is understandable too. But the team is not huge and it is very hard to gain the needed manpower

Yes, the short term downswing is understandable due to perception of the changes in development. However, I am sure it will benefit the project as a whole (avoiding centralized auth server, single goal on the horizon - not three planets, etc.). Moreover, the team has been very honest and communicative.
July 18, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Thanks! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
July 18, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: