Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 15. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
July 17, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
What's up guys! Can someone please elaborate why my nodes not getting paid since starting which was one week ago?

If your masternode shows "ACTIVE" status, it is completely correct to wait around 7 days for the first payout. There are lots of masternodes now and the new ones simply have to wait the queue. Waiting time for the first reward is nowadays around 170 hours. Then you will be rewarded every 61 hours (again, approximately).

Thx for clarification, cheers
also found this data in explorer  Wink

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
What's up guys! Can someone please elaborate why my nodes not getting paid since starting which was one week ago?

If your masternode shows "ACTIVE" status, it is completely correct to wait around 7 days for the first payout. There are lots of masternodes now and the new ones simply have to wait the queue. Waiting time for the first reward is nowadays around 170 hours. Then you will be rewarded every 61 hours (again, approximately).
Activity: 33
July 11, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
July 10, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
Why so heavy sell-off of ALQO on CryptoBridge?
Happened something we do not know?
It's very confusing seeing this good coin around 2300 Sad

Anyway, I keep accumulating slowly this coin for our backing fund.
Please keep good job going forward forever.
Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 56
July 08, 2018, 05:53:47 PM
Alqo is finally sorting out their Liberio. Hopefully it will fully work from tomorrow. I can't wait for news about Bitfineon exchange.. it's a shame that ALQO is only 3k satoshies.

A shame?

Buy them up, start some MNs.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Alqo is finally sorting out their Liberio. Hopefully it will fully work from tomorrow. I can't wait for news about Bitfineon exchange.. it's a shame that ALQO is only 3k satoshies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
July 02, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
@everyone
Time has come!

With a very small lateness of about 2-3 hours of our estimated release-date that was set last week...
Liberio is finally there!

We'd suggest everyone to download it from the Github's release page as we are getting heavily ddosed the last few hours on most of our webservers.

DDOSing an decentralized coin might sound super funny - however we are investigating solutions to prevent any future attacks already.

I thank everyone for your support and appreciate any report of bugs, typos or anything else regarding Liberio.

We are going to upload the initial language-files for Liberio within the following days and are still working out ways to thank people that are willing to do translations for it.

https://github.com/ALQOCRYPTO/ALQO/releases

To use Liberio you'll need to register an account first. Please keep in mind that we CAN NOT reset your password as it's chainbased.
Loosing your password will result in loosing all your funds!

Update from the team of ALQO !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
July 02, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
prepare your ALQO for the big move:)
Which changes in ALQO project behind the scene, 22naru?
Can you give me more information on the reasons why you thougth the coin price will rise?

liberio is almost here, bitfineon will have margin trading ... and more Smiley

I always advise everyone interested in the project joining discord. It is a great source for information and help in any kind. I really like the constant updates from the team and the direct way of communication
Activity: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:26:10 PM
Can you give me more information on the reasons why you thougth the coin price will rise?

Will margin liquidity be provided by the community or the exchange?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 30, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

June 29, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
I expect this business becomes a great success!
Wondrous website, in right mind job,  good website.

June 29, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
are there miners here who are mining alco without equipment? do you use nicehash to extract coins?
better if you can buy a node and you will get a better reward..

about mining join the discord channel and  ask there... lots of ppl ready to help
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
are there miners here who are mining alco without equipment? do you use nicehash to extract coins?
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
here was a forking issue last week and the ALQO team handled it in such a professional way.
They are super active and provide constant updates on Discord. This coin gains more and more confidence from the community and the price has no way but to go up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
June 28, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
In todays Screenshot we want to show you the new Liberio Dashboard.
As you can see we've changed a lot since the last screenshot we shared with you.

In the Dashboard you will be able to see your Balance, Received and Sent Transactions
and also your Share Percentage of the Bitfineon Share Pool.

We hope that you like the first impressions of the new Liberio design and you are looking forward for the release this week.

Best wishes from the ALQO Team.

P.S. Don't mind the Data shown here, since the Wallet runs in our Test Environment. The version that we will deploy this week, will show you your real Data

The more screenshots the more I look forward to seeing the new super wallet. I appreciate adding share percentage of the Bitfineon share pool and also governance tab as it is a bit unhandy for me to vote on the website.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
June 28, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
As you can see we've changed a lot since the last screenshot we shared with you.

In the Dashboard you will be able to see your Balance, Received and Sent Transactions

We hope that you like the first impressions of the new Liberio design and you are looking forward for the release this week.

P.S. Don't mind the Data shown here, since the Wallet runs in our Test Environment. The version that we will deploy this week, will show you your real Data.

Really looks very smooth and clean. I like the development done and especially the frequent updates. Looking forward to try it out.
The share percentage of your alqo is something needed and I think it will push the project to make it as easy as possible.Great work
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

P.S. Don't mind the Data shown here, since the Wallet runs in our Test Environment. The version that we will deploy this week, will show you your real Data

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
June 25, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

P.S. Don't mind the Data shown here, since the Wallet runs in our Test Environment. The version that we will deploy this week, will show you your real Data.

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
I think the price will be high soon, it is worth buying this wonderful coin
Pages:
Jump to: