Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 12. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Congrats Ifacygila with your 120% profit and good luck!
It was the question in the chat: If it's possible to use auto-betting with BTC and LTC the same time?

Answer: No, only one currency could be used at a time.
luckydog is another great example of the steady winner. 1.29BTC in profit. Not bad  Cool

Hi panjul07. I think that you're taking it too close to heart.

Re-posted right now. The thing is that I'm not the only person who have access to the account. We thought about personalized accounts before but felt it as an overkill. This way it would be clear who exactly is answering. But I don't see the big issue, honestly. I still do posting for the both as it's not too much work to split. However when I'm out, other people could answer, I never expected this to be the problem.

Veni, vidi, vici. Very true about wall2275!

6+ BTC in profit, he knows something  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Veni, vidi, vici. Very true about wall2275!

6+ BTC in profit, he knows something  Cool

https://dicecoin.io/user/stats/LXoZ0J][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2a7ufjk.png

LOL, Are you posting with the wrong account? Smiley this is the first time I see this kind of post not with your main account dicecoin.io I'd say it is a little proof that you're just the same person, means that you are saying a lie when you said that you are just a friend.

We have friendly relationship with CryptoGames, that's why you can see the link to their site right on our main page. I personally like their style.
Hey guys!

Happy to hear that you're satisfied with our modest dice Roll Eyes

We have friendly relationship with CryptoGames, that's why you can see the link to their site right on our main page. I personally like their style.

We do operate on the same market but have quiet different positioning. CryptoGames is more about adding fun to the gambling. Modern flat design, bright colors. When Dicecoin offers clean technical-style user interface. I do believe that we serve a bit different auditory.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Just tried out the faucet, the website works great!

It also lead me to the cryptogames.io minesweeper which also works nicely.

Just realized that the minesweeper game is belong to cryptogames.io , does it mean that dicecoin is affiliated to cryptogames.io?

Someone has asked Cryptogames a similar question 3 months ago, and you can check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11364383 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11367316 to find his answers.
legendary

Just realized that the minesweeper game is belong to cryptogames.io , does it mean that dicecoin is affiliated to cryptogames.io?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Good luck everybody! New week, new wins!
Hi amrulshare.

The small technical difficulty on our side. Settled during the day. You've done right that posted your issue here and on the site's chat.

Wish you all the best! Keep up!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
i've done , thank u for renspon Wink
Monday Hit Me Every week
hi admin i have any problem windraw ,
my windraw not recieve on my wallet , please fix it
tell u windraw 1second - few hour
 Huh Huh Huh

Do you mean that you do not receive your money after more than an hour? If so, its better to ask them via email to [email protected] since they are not really active in this forum. But I doubt you'll get fast reply because it is weekend, perhaps they are enjoying their holidays atm Smiley
emm, i've done send email them tell me problem ASAP,
but on windraw bitcoin its easy , diferent with dogecoin  Angry
I hope all current coin for windraw , not only bitcoin , because it is bad for a game of modern gambling
legendary
 Huh Huh Huh

Do you mean that you do not receive your money after more than an hour? If so, its better to ask them via email to [email protected] since they are not really active in this forum. But I doubt you'll get fast reply because it is weekend, perhaps they are enjoying their holidays atm Smiley
Monday Hit Me Every week
 Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Nice trolling guys. The game is built on luck, BUT I see many successful gamblers who use strategies. So the skill I've mentioned, could be named as "Risk management" Cool.

People only can apply strategy in dice game, not in others gambling site, rest of it is just pure on luck. But here people can use strategy to help them win some cash. People need to use some strategies to minimalize their loss, not just randomly bet their money. If they did that I dont think they can win their money back again  Grin
Monday Hit Me Every week
Nice trolling guys. The game is built on luck, BUT I see many successful gamblers who use strategies. So the skill I've mentioned, could be named as "Risk management" Cool.
That's your opinion , but the fact is many also lose just a few people, more is less successful than success Wink
how many gambling websites that you have , it may not just one  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: