Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 14. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, everyone!

We'd like to share with you such featured players on Dicecoin.io as Shaan123 who gained almost 800% profit by depositing only 0.0015 BTC at once!

Congrats from us and good luck in future!

Always curious with the big winning at your site, is that a total winning for several times or total winning in a day? As I now the maximum winning in single bet at your site is a little bit low than other dice sites.
Is there any plans to add some tabs like "highest bet" "highest profit/leaderboard" etc?

It's the biggest winning during the day.
Recently a lot of gamblers have won, that's why max bet decreased as far as bankroll.

We do have leaderboard  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Always curious with the big winning at your site, is that a total winning for several times or total winning in a day? As I now the maximum winning in single bet at your site is a little bit low than other dice sites.
Is there any plans to add some tabs like "highest bet" "highest profit/leaderboard" etc?
Looking around the site I don't see any links to the daily secrets. Why is the link so hard to find?

You can see daily secret on the bet page, there is no separate page with the list of daily secrets.

Also, we congratulate our today's winner of 3.5 BTC!

Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Looking around the site I don't see any links to the daily secrets. Why is the link so hard to find?
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say hello, ask how it's going and wish HUGE luck to all of you!

So how are you guys?
For sure I could say more about this incredible example of success. However the data has changed a bit for the last day, still displays great result.

Esywygug registered 3 days, for that time he deposited 1.12 BTC which leveraged to win 2.44 BTC. So the efficiency of that player is beyond 100% which is really cool!

Moreover I want to congratulate Esywygug with winning 6 50% chance bets in a row!

legendary
Hi all!

Congrats to Esywygug for winning 3 BTC at Dicecoin.io!

Have a great day!

Could you share more history about his winning? Perhaps something like how many btc he deposited, how many rolls he made, or maybe he won it just by several rolls?
I think it will attract more players especially if he won it just by small deposit even just from faucet Wink

Hi all!

Congrats to Esywygug for winning 3 BTC at Dicecoin.io!

Have a great day!
Added to my site, hope that OP likes the thumbnail and description - if not, PM me!

Awesome!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Added to my site, hope that OP likes the thumbnail and description - if not, PM me!
Today I want to share a brand new story of success. The users are nicki777 and nicko777. Looking on the pattern I'm sure it's the one player. So he got 2540% in profit for the first before-mentioned account and 1949%.

Awesome result! You see, Dicecoin is the real place where big bucks could be made!
when there is an event bonus 1 BTC again? Grin

LOL, I'll think what I can do Wink

You can get it daily, if you are have the biggest bet or largest volume at a day.
So lets say, you bet 5mbtc and no other players bet more than 5mbtc at the same day. So you will get the 100k bonus.
More details on Faq page https://dicecoin.io/faq

Thanks again panjul07! By the way, do you gamble on Dicecoin daily?
Activity: 128
done register
how to get 100k bonus ?

You can get it daily, if you are have the biggest bet or largest volume at a day.
So lets say, you bet 5mbtc and no other players bet more than 5mbtc at the same day. So you will get the 100k bonus.

oke thanks
legendary
done register
how to get 100k bonus ?

Activity: 128
done register
how to get 100k bonus ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Today I would like to show the great example of the pro style gambling. Ecaxocit got unimaginable profit of 609%! The success was done by playing with Bitcoins, so it's the right time to raise bets. People from Wall Street would be happy to make 18-25% per year, but here, on Dicecoin you could make 600+% per single day!

Way to go, Dicecoiners!
when there is an event bonus 1 BTC again? Grin
Today I would like to show the great example of the pro style gambling. Ecaxocit got unimaginable profit of 609%! The success was done by playing with Bitcoins, so it's the right time to raise bets. People from Wall Street would be happy to make 18-25% per year, but here, on Dicecoin you could make 600+% per single day!

Way to go, Dicecoiners!
Pages:
Jump to: