Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 16. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
I won like 3 USD but I cannot say they will not refuse to pay in a few months.  It is just a clone and should be treated as such until they have been around for half a year or so.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
yeah my account yesterday, thank u
sorry late feedback i just found this tread

You're one lucky guy! Way to go!!!
My account that it has been less fortunate?
I create a new account again   Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I invested $7 in this site, and made $61
Heres proof http://prntscr.com/75qorf
I was kind of skeptical of this site but they actually paid.
http://prntscr.com/75qpan Payment proof.
Activity: 182

You're one lucky guy! Way to go!!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Here goes our second winner for 100mln. bets bonus!

Congrats Indoor!

1 BTC is already on your account.

Dicecoin.io is the incredible place where you could lose a bet, then win 1 BTC in bonus Wink

Students and teacher isn't quiet right comparison. We're admitting that for the lifetime of our site we lacked expertise in marketing and promotion. Do coding and customer support it's not everything that should be done, unfortunately we've started with the different mindset. So right now we've do much more than before.

Customers should be happy, that's the only thing that matters at the end of the day.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
They're helping us in marketing activities, so it's fine. More on our partnership you could read here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11367316). I can't say about the future, but right now we're nicely complementing each other. Basically we need to do more promotion and marketing stuff, so I do hope they would share their expertize for a longer period of time.

It sounds weird that they help you in marketing activities, since they are a new site in this community and as what I see they dont have a great marketing activitiy yet, sounds like students help their teacher in learning activities.  Wink It will make more sense if "you help them", not "they help you".
But I dont really care whether you are the same person with cryptogames.io or not, as long as you do the best for your members.

Meanwhile I would like to favor mentos who already made 1.5072398 BTC out of 1 BTC being deposited: https://dicecoin.io/user/stats/LX7lXJ

Nice job mentos! Would you like to share your winning strategy here?
They're helping us in marketing activities, so it's fine. More on our partnership you could read here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11367316). I can't say about the future, but right now we're nicely complementing each other. Basically we need to do more promotion and marketing stuff, so I do hope they would share their expertize for a longer period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kudos Alarip! You're the one of top performers. 60% profit at the moment. As your strategy works, it's the right time to raise bets to win much more on Dicecoin.io!

This post originally were posted by Cryptogames newbie profile... It is sure that dicecoin own new site cryptogames.io ... Forgot to quote it
Kudos Alarip! You're the one of top performers. 60% profit at the moment. As your strategy works, it's the right time to raise bets to win much more on Dicecoin.io!
No problem panjul07, we're all human beings. Better luck next time!
legendary

Congrats Indoor!

Dicecoin.io is the incredible place when you could lose a bet, then win 1 BTC in bonus Wink

Congrats to the 1btc bonus winner, unfortunately I did not read your last post about this bonus carefully.
And just realized it after you announced the winner..lol

1) 100 mln. bet (if bet amount is less than 0.001 BTC);
2) Next bet after 100 mln. threshold, with amount >=0.001 BTC.

If I realized it yesterday, maybe I would be the winner  Grin
I'll wait for another promotions and still keep my eyes on your thread.  Wink

Congrats Indoor!

Dicecoin.io is the incredible place where you could lose a bet, then win 1 BTC in bonus Wink

I'll do my best panjul07. Thanks for keeping your eye on Dicecoin.io.
legendary
Hi panjul07.

You're absolutely right. I found that the rules been posted earlier stated that if the exact 100 mln. bet will be below 0.001 BTC no one will enjoy the bonus. This wasn't my intention at all.

So I made it better for the users. Giving 2 bonuses this time!

lastgame has been already congratulated, soon I'll post the second winner Wink

Nice to know that you're following us panjul07. Have a great day!

I see...
You did the right thing to change the rules and made it better for users, but unfortunately you did not inform/update it.
This is the 2nd time I found you did not inform us if there is an update/changing in your site.
First was about the reduced faucet amount and second is about this recent bonus.
So, i hope you will always update in this thread if there is an update/changing in your site.
Anyway, always hope the best luck on your project.  Wink

Hi panjul07.

You're absolutely right. I found that the rules been posted earlier stated that if the exact 100 mln. bet will be below 0.001 BTC no one will enjoy the bonus. This wasn't my intention at all.

So I made it better for the users. Giving 2 bonuses this time!

lastgame has been already congratulated, soon I'll post the second winner Wink

Nice to know that you're following us panjul07. Have a great day!
legendary
Congrats lastgame!

Your bet was multiplied by 1000! As it was the 100ml. bet on dicecoin.io.

Nevertheless the bet lost, you won the bonus that covered all expenses end even more Wink

How could he win the 100millionth bet bonus?
As you announced before the minimum bet to be qualified is 0.001btc(100.000satoshi) or more, equivalent to Doge & LTC as well.
So it means he should bet around 2650doge to be quaified to win the 100millionth bet bonus.
But the fact is that his bet was only 20doge = no more than 1000satoshi (around 750satoshi)
Would you clarify this?

Dicecoin.io is reaching 100,000,000 bets soon!

Get FREE Bonus up to 100,000,000 satoshi for the 100M bet!

Dicecoin.io will give a bonus for the bet number 100,000,000 that equals bet amount times 1000 (Max bonus amount is 1 BTC).
Bet amount must be 0.001 BTC or more to qualify the bonus.

The FREE Bonus works for LTC and DOGE as well. With equivalent amount of minimum bet and total bonus to above-mentioned numbers in BTC.

Congrats lastgame!

Your bet was multiplied by 1000! As it was the 100ml. bet on dicecoin.io.

Nevertheless the bet lost, you won the bonus that covered all expenses end even more Wink

Pages:
Jump to: