Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 17. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bets: 99,936,683 at this moment. We'll have the winner TODAY!
CONGRATS TO DICECOIN.IO NEW WINNER!
Alarip won BTC 0.45739!
panjul07 we've compensated you the difference in Faucet from 24 to 29th of April. Why not to multiply it with your skill and dicecoin.io  Wink

If you don't want some players use the faucet irresponsibly, I suggest you to implement faucet with leveling system.
Almost all dice sites implement it, so why you dont try it... Wink

Thank you for the suggestion! We're planning to implement faucet with leveling system in the nearest future Smiley
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
Hi guys!

We've decreased amount of coins which could be got through Faucet to 0.000002 BTC; 0.0002 LTC; 2 DOGE. This change been made at 24 Apr due to some players have used it irresponsibly.

Sorry for not announcing this change, time is so slow on Hawaii Cool Wanted to do it when came back to my desk.

panjul07, knightdk, I feel responsible that you haven't got 1000 satoshis you've expected while using the faucet. Please give me your nicknames on dicecoin.io and I'll compensate you the difference for the last 4 days.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the response,
If you don't want some players use the faucet irresponsibly, I suggest you to implement faucet with leveling system.
Anyway my nickname is PANJUL

I really don't understand what is "200 FREE Faucet and 100K BONUS" . Please tell me about it. And at the moment , are there any promotion or deposit 

bonus or for new member ? Thank you very much !

200free faucet means you can get 200satoshi from the faucet, so you can play with this 200satoshi without deposit.
100k bonus is for the most active players in each day..

Oh, Yes, I see, now. Thank you very much ! but 200 and 100K satoshis is too little. LOL
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hi guys!

We've decreased amount of coins which could be got through Faucet to 0.000002 BTC; 0.0002 LTC; 2 DOGE. This change been made at 24 Apr due to some players have used it irresponsibly.

Sorry for not announcing this change, time is so slow on Hawaii Cool Wanted to do it when came back to my desk.

panjul07, knightdk, I feel responsible that you haven't got 1000 satoshis you've expected while using the faucet. Please give me your nicknames on dicecoin.io and I'll compensate you the difference for the last 4 days.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the response,
Anyway my nickname is PANJUL

I really don't understand what is "200 FREE Faucet and 100K BONUS" . Please tell me about it. And at the moment , are there any promotion or deposit 

200free faucet means you can get 200satoshi from the faucet, so you can play with this 200satoshi without deposit.
100k bonus is for the most active players in each day..

Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
Dicecoin.io is reaching 100,000,000 bets soon!

Get FREE Bonus up to 100,000,000 satoshi for the 100M bet!

Dicecoin.io will give a bonus for the bet number 100,000,000 that equals bet amount times 1000 (Max bonus amount is 1 BTC).
Bet amount must be 0.001 BTC or more to qualify the bonus.

The FREE Bonus works for LTC and DOGE as well. With equivalent amount of minimum bet and total bonus to above-mentioned numbers in BTC.

Dicecoin.io is reaching 100,000,000 bets soon!

Get FREE Bonus up to 100,000,000 satoshi for the 100M bet!

Dicecoin.io will give a bonus for the bet number 100,000,000 that equals bet amount times 1000 (Max bonus amount is 1 BTC).
Bet amount must be 0.001 BTC or more to qualify the bonus.

The FREE Bonus works for LTC and DOGE as well. With equivalent amount of minimum bet and total bonus to above-mentioned numbers in BTC.

Congrats to Uxaxidudu who simply made +0.53 BTC!  Wink

You all can do that and even more with dicecoin.io!

Hi guys!

Thanks for the heads up!

legendary

Yes I'm searching about faucet detail too but I can't see any rules about their faucet even from website or this thread.
If you found something please let me know  Grin Thanks for information  Smiley

I think this is the only one detail about the faucet. But there is no detail info about the 200satoshi.
Here OP said that player with zero balance are able to get 1000satoshi each five minutes. Means that players will always get 1000satoshi and no 200satoshi.
correct me if i was wrong

Dicecoin.io added a new feature of giving out small amounts of cryptocurrencies for bettors. As soon as they enter the website, their credentials are immediately created and saved, avoiding registration and providing an absolute anonymity. By choosing a faucet option and entering a simple captcha, users are able to get 0.00001 BTC (1000 satoshi), 0.001 LTC or 10 DOGE on their balance, depending on the cryptocurrency selected for the game. The feature is available for bettors with zero balance each five minutes.

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I like your clean design user interface and provably fair now I dicing on your website.
And I also like your 1K satoshis faucet. Grin

Did you really get 1000satoshi from the faucet? Because I only get 200satoshi now.http://prntscr.com/6xnet7

Why not? I got 1k satoshis from the first time but 2nd time is only 200 satoshis.
That's means you may got 1k satoshis before.

Yes I got 1000satoshi before, 2x in March and 1x two weeks ago. http://prntscr.com/6xnm3j
Just curious how it works..is there any details info about it?

Yes I'm searching about faucet detail too but I can't see any rules about their faucet even from website or this thread.
If you found something please let me know  Grin Thanks for information  Smiley
legendary
I like your clean design user interface and provably fair now I dicing on your website.

Did you really get 1000satoshi from the faucet? Because I only get 200satoshi now.http://prntscr.com/6xnet7

Why not? I got 1k satoshis from the first time but 2nd time is only 200 satoshis.

Yes I got 1000satoshi before, 2x in March and 1x two weeks ago. http://prntscr.com/6xnm3j
Just curious how it works..is there any details info about it?

staff
Just writing some code

legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone!

DiceCoin team is happy to congratulate our player Uhifavow, who increased his balance by 12178% with Faucet's bonus!
All you need to get a huge bonus is to click on Faucet, automatically receive a bonus on your balance and just DICE! That’s exactly what Uhifavow did: he got 10 DOGE as a bonus by choosing Faucet and won 1227 DOGE, which were successfully withdrawn to his wallet.

At Dicecoin.io you have the opportunity to play and win without any deposits. Try now!

It's awesome, congrats him. We need good luck to make a huge gain like him.

I also made a huge gain from faucet. Once I played in dadice with 500 sat faucet, I bet with 1.2X, increase my bet 20% per , this means I was allin every money. And miracle was happened, my 500 sat faucet became 500k fauct, which is a 1000 times return.  Shocked  Super lucky  Cheesy

The other case was in a blackjack site, I got 500 sat from faucet, I played 2 hours, and 500 sat became 100k sat, 20X gain. But that site became a scam, didn't pay my winnings.   Sad
staff
Just writing some code
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So sad i'm losing all my doge, but the site is nice. I play from faucet too but that is my bad luck.
nice site  Grin

Thanks!

We have a new winner today!
Our player under the nickname BestBitcoin has won 0.75 BTC by multiplying their bet 5 times! Congrats!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Pages:
Jump to: