Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Disappointed You ? - page 9. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 21, 2022, 11:37:31 PM
Bitcoin has broken the all time high of 2017 and now it is around 19,000$. The worst part is that even on these level, we are not seeing any pumps and look like price may fall all the way to 10,000$ or even lower.
Once bitcoin was at 69,000$, who would have thought that bitcoin will go so low so fast ?  Now what do think, where we are in terms of bitcoin cycle. I think we are already in th bear market since summer of last year and maybe the bottom/ end of bear market is near ?
surely bitcoin has disappointed us, if we knew the price was like this, of course we used to buy bitcoin. but it's not that easy, we have to deal with reality and psychology. many people are disappointed with their stories, but the market is indeed difficult to predict perfectly, and imperfect predictions are related to risk, so we must also take into account the risk before buying it, although sometimes luck helps us to achieve our goals, but unfortunately it doesn't come naturally. continously
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees
June 21, 2022, 02:53:45 PM
Yes, Bitcoin disappints me every time I buy it, because it always go down when I buy! But that's why we have DCA. And hodl. Those are your best friends right now! Buy every now an then and simply hodl! We are still in an era where Bitcoin worths more as a storage of value than as a means of eschange. But we wil get there, eventually. We or our next generations! I'm working for that!
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
June 21, 2022, 02:51:43 PM
Ask yourself this: what has changed about bitcoin apart its price?
The answer is nothing so the answer to your question is also no. Those people who thought they could become rich overnight by buying a small amount of bitcoin are disappointed these days. The rest of us are actually happy because we are getting a huge discount and that means we can buy more bitcoin or receive more bitcoin as payment.

For example when I started I sold something for about $200 and received almost a whole bitcoin! That was in a dip very similar to this one. I'm trying to sell some stuff for bitcoin again or for fiat and then buy bitcoin with it because I want to take maximum advantage of this discount.

At the end of the day bitcoin is still the same  censorship resistant decentralized currency that is working on a global scale. The fact that some newbies are panic selling because US+EU economy is falling apart is not a concern of mine.
The "change" doesn't have to happen inside bitcoin itself, the price has changed and peoples approach to it has changed as well, that is good enough in a financial market. If you see something as marvelous but it turns out to be not a marvelous thing, then you could stop buying it, and the price would go down.

However, the idea is that there was an inflation, all nations printed ton of money, and that caused the price of everything going up, not just bitcoin or crypto but ALL things went up, this caused the price of bitcoin to be 68k. Then nations said we should get some of that money back, to stop inflation, and now the price of everything is going down. That is the main reason.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
June 21, 2022, 09:08:40 AM
Now bitcoin is really not a very pleasant surprise. Also, I didn't think bitcoin would drop to this level. But, now it remains only to act according to the situation.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 21, 2022, 07:24:52 AM
I can really say I was expecting to see Bitcoin drop below the previous ATH and wasn't disappointed either but this is part of the market, anything can happen as we have seen that Bitcoin has recovered from the bottom-most people didn't think it will recover from, and seeing it below $19k was not surprising, if anything, it was an opportunity to buy once you have that extra money.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 21, 2022, 06:46:37 AM
Before I even consider bringing my first cent in crypto , I admitted that this market will bring more excitement and challenges and that is because of the volatility and the  risking market and indeed that is what i am earning now.

so never that Bitcoin will ever disappoint me instead it gives me giggle whenever there is this kind of actions, and look at it , dropping the ATH of 2017 and eve going more low nowadays .

so what make this excitement more? that is because Now we can purchase more in very cheap price and all we need to d is wait and wait till the desire price achieve once again.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
June 20, 2022, 07:21:49 AM
Nope. Actually, I'm finding a lot of users here are a little more positive than expected, which is a good thing. I was only just talking about this the other day. Instead of the constant doom, and gloom we've actually seen a lot of users claiming to accumulate Bitcoin at these discounted rates. Obviously, we still have the doom, and gloom which is somewhat evident in this thread, but you only need to go to the speculation section, to figure out not everyone is on the same wave length.

I think the saving grace is that Bitcoin has had these dips before, even if this one is more than expected compared to the last one, hopefully that'll teach people that history doesn't always repeat itself, and even with technical analysis, it's only an indicator, and not something that's a foregone conclusion.

Although, I'm not sure why Bitcoin would disappoint me. I can still control my money, don't have to worry about a third party controlling it, and I can spend it on what I like. Plus, when I first got into Bitcoin it was no where near this low point that some people are claiming, it was much, much less.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
June 20, 2022, 07:14:04 AM
Bitcoin has broken the all time high of 2017 and now it is around 19,000$. The worst part is that even on these level, we are not seeing any pumps and look like price may fall all the way to 10,000$ or even lower.
Once bitcoin was at 69,000$, who would have thought that bitcoin will go so low so fast ?  Now what do think, where we are in terms of bitcoin cycle. I think we are already in th bear market since summer of last year and maybe the bottom/ end of bear market is near ?

I haven't had any experience where I am disappointed with bitcoins whether their price or the way how other people look at them but right now I always see some bad comments about the bitcoin's current price in the crypto market because they don't have the opportunity to invest in the time where the price was rising instead they are in this current trial where you need to have enough patience to take every negative news about bitcoins and at the same time ignoring those critics who are more blabbering about their non-sense when bitcoins price is falling as we experience nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
June 20, 2022, 04:04:10 AM
I know the price can go lower, hence seeing the price in the current state doesnt disappoint me because it is expected already if you invest in high volatile crypto. Those investors who have disappointment probably buy their Bitcoin during bullish season thinking it will move upward consistently. Now that the price is declining they cant accept the value is losing, they cant stand it.

Nevertheless Bitcoin is unpredicted thats why its a must that you're prepared for the outcome of your investment. Remember that investing has risk regardless of how reliable the coins that you invest in.

There is always a risk, but I see how serious players have entered the crypto market now, and for me this only means that the market will grow after the strongest “eat” the weaker ones, these are the laws of the market. It is difficult to say now whether the price will fall or whether a reversal has already occurred, this is not so important, since I believe that Bitcoin will not fall significantly lower, so the time to buy is still very good.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
June 20, 2022, 02:25:16 AM
Once bitcoin was at 69,000$, who would have thought that bitcoin will go so low so fast ?  Now what do think, where we are in terms of bitcoin cycle. I think we are already in th bear market since summer of last year and maybe the bottom/ end of bear market is near ?

If you are old in the market and have seen previous bull and bear markets then you will know that this price action for bitcoin is nothing new. Bitcoin usually fell more than 80% in bear market and this iis not the end. Bitcoin will recover and make new highs in the next bull season.

The new one in crypto need to study the history of bitcoin and need not to panic in these bear times.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
June 20, 2022, 02:14:21 AM
Bitcoin did not disappoint me because I know it can recover the price anytime soon and we all know that market has its own cycle in every four years bull run seasons resumes. This is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin because it cannot go more lower the 18k and that's the bottom of it. Only new to crypto will panic but OG people knows to HODL and wait for the next leg up!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
June 20, 2022, 01:52:34 AM
I know the price can go lower, hence seeing the price in the current state doesnt disappoint me because it is expected already if you invest in high volatile crypto. Those investors who have disappointment probably buy their Bitcoin during bullish season thinking it will move upward consistently. Now that the price is declining they cant accept the value is losing, they cant stand it.

Nevertheless Bitcoin is unpredicted thats why its a must that you're prepared for the outcome of your investment. Remember that investing has risk regardless of how reliable the coins that you invest in.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 20, 2022, 12:03:32 AM
I don't have any disappointments or worries about what's happening with bitcoin now even though it's going back to zero, I don't care even though it's not my hope nor is it impossible for my reason bitcoin has given me a lot of advantages and also changed my life in every way.
I'm sure many will be disappointed to see the price of bitcoin continue to fall, but this is not the end and actually this is an opportunity for us to accumulate it while it is at its lowest and hold it for the long term, and no matter how long we have to wait.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
June 19, 2022, 07:14:09 PM
$10k would bethe most of it and even at that, I'm not entirely sure bitcoin can dump to that price mark. It's been surprising still with the level it has got and even when you think you've seen the most for the bearish market, it creates yet another deep.
I won't term it a disappointment though but, I was shocked at the dip it got. I mean, it dumped upto the $17k mark and that was so not anticipated. Its showing some progress with its price already, am glad but not sure to be hopeful yet. Although, it would be nice if the build up continues and the bulls gains a little strength to push back up a bit.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
June 19, 2022, 07:12:54 PM
I don’t think we are already at the bottom price of bitcoin since there are no even positive signs that bitcoin is now recovering. As long as the market continues to be bearish, bitcoin will always show signs of price decline which I think adds more opportunity on the people who want to enter the crypto market and invest in bitcoin. So for me, it’s not a disappointment to consider but a big opportunity to invest again.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 19, 2022, 06:05:13 PM
You are here since 2016 and seriously is this price action worry you? Where were you in previous cycles? All cycles were so similar that I'm not even surprised anymore. I wouldn't expect Bitcoin this predictable but it happens. Just enjoy low prices and try to enlarge your Bitcoin stash. Nobody in this forum should be disappointed about price movements. People that heard Bitcoin in last cycle and have less knowledge may be disappointed but they will either learn or give up until another chance come.
Such a childish action though .. you need to suffer really hard first to get a really nice satisfaction looking at your wallet gained hundreds percent , so yeah dropping this hard are necessary ... as bitcoin to get back up is a sure thing , just the matter of time and you need to be patient.

Get used to it and always enjoy the ride !
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
June 19, 2022, 05:47:10 PM
Seriously am not disappointed, have been waiting for bitcoin to drop to this price for months now which this is another opportunity for me to bag more bitcoin and hold, am really happy for the dump because have been able to bag more bitcoin, the only thing I will do now is just to wait patiently for bull run, which even when the bull run starts am not ready to sell my bitcoin now, maybe I will be leaving it in my wallet for my children.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
June 19, 2022, 05:23:02 PM
You are here since 2016 and seriously is this price action worry you? Where were you in previous cycles? All cycles were so similar that I'm not even surprised anymore. I wouldn't expect Bitcoin this predictable but it happens. Just enjoy low prices and try to enlarge your Bitcoin stash. Nobody in this forum should be disappointed about price movements. People that heard Bitcoin in last cycle and have less knowledge may be disappointed but they will either learn or give up until another chance come.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
June 19, 2022, 02:47:17 PM
I know a lot of people are disappointed seeing the price of bitcoin going down every day but I must tell you that i felt bad seeing the massive drop-in price but I am not disappointed, I have a strong feeling that bitcoin will rise beyond the expectationsof the world, especially to those standing against it's adoption in all the world. I hope those who get disappointed right now will come out to testify when the price is up and stable.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
June 19, 2022, 02:40:28 PM

$10k or $100k, it doesn't really matter. The tech and adoption are what really count. The price comes later. If you are buying bitcoin to get rich, you are doing it wrong imo. You can get rich by holding bitcoin but that shouldn't be your first goal.

Bitcoin may go to $1k or even below, that doesn't mean bitcoin failed. As long as the network is up, the rest are just noise.
Pages:
Jump to: