Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 28. (Read 7467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 03, 2019, 11:27:23 PM
^^^ That's outside the dome.     Grin

"Outside the dome" is full of shit.

You believe, then, with notbatman, that there is a dome.

Cool
I'm certain there is a big pile of shit here. There's no telling what could be buried in it. A dome, maybe in there, rotting away, along with other crazed ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 03, 2019, 10:45:46 PM
"firmament"

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 03, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

You believe, then, with notbatman, that there is a dome.

Cool
legendary
July 03, 2019, 07:00:44 AM

legendary
July 03, 2019, 02:54:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 03, 2019, 02:32:08 AM
@Spendulus, Mt. Olympus is located just above Polaris (north star) and I suspect they have modern facilities available.

Next question.
legendary
July 02, 2019, 08:59:25 PM

Another frikking "Bonus?"

What the hell is a bonus? Care to explain?
legendary
July 02, 2019, 08:04:18 PM

Just comfort yourself moon landing zombie fans...

Who has eyes to see, let him see:

Those guys wouldn't have been nearly as dramatic if they didn't have that picture of the LEM in the background.

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 02, 2019, 07:59:17 PM

Just comfort yourself moon landing zombie fans...

Who has eyes to see, let him see:

bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg_u_dXsQjY&

legendary
July 02, 2019, 07:42:29 PM
As i said in the first post, it would have been extremely difficult for the US to fake such thing and fool every other government. These idiots have to invent an even bigger conspiracy and say all governments are working together to fake such thing, why would do they it? Well, they write ab even bigger conspiracy theory to explain it, its never ending

As i said in the first post, it would have been extremely difficult for the US to fake such thing and fool every other government. These idiots have to invent an even bigger conspiracy and say all governments are working together to fake such thing, why would do they it? Well, they write ab even bigger conspiracy theory to explain it, its never ending...

We're now into Notbat arguing two mile high Titans that build the dome over the earth, and I'm fixing to ask where do they go to take a shit.

There's just no polite way to ask...

Humans produce about 1 oz of feces per 12 lb of body weight per day, and weight increases as a weak geometric function of height increases.

A quick look at the size and proportions of two mile height Titans shows they weigh about 5262 tons, and each time they excrete feces its about 52,815 pounds. In ten years the two Titans would excrete 21,000,000 pounds.

At this point, I have to comment that Notbat is full of shit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 02, 2019, 01:23:05 PM
As i said in the first post, it would have been extremely difficult for the US to fake such thing and fool every other government. These idiots have to invent an even bigger conspiracy and say all governments are working together to fake such thing, why would do they it? Well, they write ab even bigger conspiracy theory to explain it, its never ending
legendary
July 01, 2019, 07:35:50 PM

Besides, NASA and the government aren't going to post top secret videos and films of what they did. NASA fake stuff is merely the way they are protecting their top secret, and yet giving the people the sensationalism they need to remain peaceful.

So, it seems that exemplaar and his group are out to destroy the nation by destroying national security. They are the enemy.

Cool

AFAIK everything about the Apollo program is declassified.

It's all on line, one of the largest scientific repositories.

Have they put anyone who knows for sure, on the stand under oath or affirmation and got him/her to testify that it's all declassified? Have they done it under penalty of death?

Cool
Penalty of death, huh.

I don't know. I guess what I was saying is that all the findings of Apollo are right out in the open.

It's not unusual, though for rocket motor designs to be classified. Not the general schematics and operating manuals, but the specific shop drawings that a hostile country might use to build them.

Motors used for space are very different than those used for military, but there is a bit of overlap.

Many others acknowledge that the findings are right out in the open. When you can produce out-in-the-open- findings without having done the actual thing that the findings suggest, that's when we need proof. People are willing to lie about all kinds of things. But they are kinda reluctant to lie when their life is in the balance.

Cool
legendary
July 01, 2019, 06:27:43 PM

Besides, NASA and the government aren't going to post top secret videos and films of what they did. NASA fake stuff is merely the way they are protecting their top secret, and yet giving the people the sensationalism they need to remain peaceful.

So, it seems that exemplaar and his group are out to destroy the nation by destroying national security. They are the enemy.

Cool

Have they put anyone who knows for sure, on the stand under oath or affirmation and got him/her to testify that it's all declassified? Have they done it under penalty of death?

Cool
Penalty of death, huh.

I don't know. I guess what I was saying is that all the findings of Apollo are right out in the open.

It's not unusual, though for rocket motor designs to be classified. Not the general schematics and operating manuals, but the specific shop drawings that a hostile country might use to build them.

Motors used for space are very different than those used for military, but there is a bit of overlap.
legendary
July 01, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
July 01, 2019, 12:42:58 PM

Cool

legendary
July 01, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

A video how they did it. Staged moon landing in remote hollywood studio proof for blind deluded "nasa fans" like spentulus and co.

CIA Top Secret Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Apollo 10/11 (1969):
https://www.facebook.com/hakansanil/videos/2528667880500695/

+bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frQmlLy241c

You are a proven troll, please dont post anything else, your posts consist of 99% photoshopped fake pics as already proven in the other posts.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 01, 2019, 09:07:00 AM

A video how they did it. Staged moon landing in remote hollywood studio proof for blind deluded "nasa fans" like spentulus and co.

+bonus:

You are a proven troll, please dont post anything else, your posts consist of 99% photoshopped fake pics as already proven in the other posts.
legendary
June 29, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

+bonus:

Please explain exactly what a "bonus" is, since you don't explain it except that it is a "bonus." Is it another extra special treat from the All Wise Masters of NoMoon?

At least NoBat tried to prove his case with trig. That certainly beats someone trying to prove something with youtube.

You've posted a video full of lies, with a guy in it that doesn't even look like Kubrick. Let's check snopes.com.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-stanley-kubrick-faked-moon-landings/

Yep. Fake is your story.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 29, 2019, 05:01:23 PM

+bonus:

legendary
June 26, 2019, 06:34:23 PM
....How accurate are you when you eyeball the distance across your room in the funny farm? If you are anywhere close to the sun, you should have your room down to the thousandth of an inch.
.....you are correct in that NotBat has not shown the total of the triangulation issue. There are several issues.

(A) How much does the Moon change in diameter, from the Supermoon to the minima, and why?

I'll need to read up on supermoons; I'm sure somebody has documented and published those values. As for the why I'll say it's atmospheric refraction unless there's other greater factors I'm not considering.

What does it mean, if an object in the sky periodically, and predictably, changes in diameter?

I'd say it means it has a cycle.

....There are no heavy balls floating above us being held up by a magical force a butterfly can overcome by flapping its wings. The lights in the sky are just that, lights in sky.[/color]

Oh, don't worry about refraction. We're way past that sort of thing.

But the Moon does change in diameter, and we know that because we can measure the distance between two large craters, and they change proportionally.

Using your triangulation method, this would mean simply that the distance to the Moon is varying.

As you say, it has a cycle. Of course, the Moon has numerous cycles, and that is one of them.

But there's a problem. Over the course of a month, there is the phenomena of LIBRATION. This basically means that at one part of the month, we see more of the left side, and at another, more of the right hand side. In all, we see 59% of the surface of the moon over the course of a month. That's not possible with a flat plate. In fact, the geometry pretty much dictates that is what happens with a sphere.

So it's no longer just a light in the sky. It's a light in the sky that's describing cyclic paths, moving closer and further away, and there's a special robot plane flying between us and the Moon, creating the look of a blood moon during eclipse. And LIBRATION demands that this light in the sky be spherical because we see 59% of it.

And there's another robot plane that moves the light in the sky that's the Moon around on it's path and up and down, right? It's, you say, a 32 mile wide thing so that's a pretty big plane. Maybe a wingspan of 60 miles?

Leave that for now and let's go back to the changes in diameter.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/moon_ap_per.html

Your triangulation requires, in a flat Earth model, the plane to carry this 32 mile moon closer and then farther away. How much further? How is that done?

Can I get a couple of these planes that will carry 32 mile wide big lights or whatever they are? Wait, where would I land them and gas them up? Can I pay in bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: