Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 26. (Read 7469 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 06, 2019, 10:24:18 PM
Spotty logic. You have doubts because technology 50 years ago was lesser than technology now. You have to ask yourself why wouldn't the Apollo computer be capable of doing what it did. You're basically ignorant on the matter.
The Apollo flight computer was demonstrably capable. Anyone can verify this by using one of the simulators.

This was quite literally the first personal computer, predating dos, Linus, anything like windows or OS X.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer

Your ability to type these messages online is the result of Apollo.

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 10:14:44 PM
Spotty logic. You have doubts because technology 50 years ago was lesser than technology now. You have to ask yourself why wouldn't the Apollo computer be capable of doing what it did. You're basically ignorant on the matter.
legendary
July 06, 2019, 08:24:22 PM
At this stage of the game, if he is a troll, he is reasonably good.....

Cool

I've come clean and admitted we're roasting 30 lb every couple weeks off that toe, and I'm willing to share but come on.

He's not admitting about that reefer those 2 mile high Titans dropped on Earth when they were slacking off the Dome job over the flat earth. Stoners like that were probably slacking off every day. And don't believe his nonsense about this being just a couple thousand years ago, it was millions of years back. Flat earther is bad enough, we don't need fundamentalist flat earthers.

I think he's got the doober, and won't admit it.

<<< the flat earth story contest >>>
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 06, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

That's really far far too complicated. Just get some old leaf springs, set up a fire and start hammering.

If that's not good enough, then I suggest a careful extraction of iron from that skyscraper size doobie you are hiding. That weed has iron, see. All plants do. When they lose iron, they turn yellow. There's your iron. All you need.

Now stop trying to change the subject. I know it's hard.

No, no it's not too far off topic, there is no "shut it down" now.

The Moon is a small, close light projected off of a mirrored steel alloy dome. You wanted to know the source of the iron in the dome and it's blood.

You reject this and say iron comes from the hot fusion inside stars that are suns that are heavy balls millions & billions of miles wide, and billions & trillions of miles distant, and these massive thermonuclear bombs that never stop exploding are held aloft by a theoretical force (relativistic gravity) that can't be proven and in fact has been falsified (Sagnac-D&P 1939). This magic force that has been experimentally falsified at the University of France in 1939, you claim also powers an un-provable physical chain reaction (hot fusion; "just give us another $10 billion dollars and 10 more years") that produces the iron that somehow makes its way to our Earth that you claim is a sphere with a pressurized atmosphere on its surface that's spinning in a vacuum.

Unfortunately (for your rebuttal) stars, much like the Moon are close, small projected lights and the iron that's in our blood, that comes from the plants we eat, doesn't come from lights in the sky. It's ultimately produced by a process called... can you guess?

When you look at all nature around you, you see that God doesn't make things like mirrors that hang in the sky with projectors that project images or light onto those mirrors, to be reflected off them. Certainly God makes light which reflects off things. But He doesn't make the kind you are talking about. So, who made them and how do you know?

Cool
He's just got a really good stash of some ancient hippie weed.

And he won't share.

At this stage of the game, if he is a troll, he is reasonably good. If he is a believer, he's dangerous.

Cool
legendary
July 06, 2019, 09:50:11 AM

That's really far far too complicated. Just get some old leaf springs, set up a fire and start hammering.

If that's not good enough, then I suggest a careful extraction of iron from that skyscraper size doobie you are hiding. That weed has iron, see. All plants do. When they lose iron, they turn yellow. There's your iron. All you need.

The Moon is a small, close light projected off of a mirrored steel alloy dome. You wanted to know the source of the iron in the dome and it's blood.

You reject this and say iron comes from the hot fusion inside stars that are suns that are heavy balls millions & billions of miles wide, and billions & trillions of miles distant, and these massive thermonuclear bombs that never stop exploding are held aloft by a theoretical force (relativistic gravity) that can't be proven and in fact has been falsified (Sagnac-D&P 1939). This magic force that has been experimentally falsified at the University of France in 1939, you claim also powers an un-provable physical chain reaction (hot fusion; "just give us another $10 billion dollars and 10 more years") that produces the iron that somehow makes its way to our Earth that you claim is a sphere with a pressurized atmosphere on its surface that's spinning in a vacuum.

Unfortunately (for your rebuttal) stars, much like the Moon are close, small projected lights and the iron that's in our blood, that comes from the plants we eat, doesn't come from lights in the sky. It's ultimately produced by a process called... can you guess?

When you look at all nature around you, you see that God doesn't make things like mirrors that hang in the sky with projectors that project images or light onto those mirrors, to be reflected off them. Certainly God makes light which reflects off things. But He doesn't make the kind you are talking about. So, who made them and how do you know?

Cool
He's just got a really good stash of some ancient hippie weed.

And he won't share.
legendary
July 06, 2019, 08:26:21 AM

Cool
legendary
July 06, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

I am curious, did you notice that your claim about Sagnac-D&P is incorrect.

If you did not notice, then you would continue with an incorrect claim.

That would not be good.

Is it hard to stay on one subject?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 06, 2019, 04:13:00 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 06, 2019, 03:49:17 AM
What makes me believe it the most is the fact that the moon landing was a race between several countries, biggest countries at the time and somehow conspirators think the USA was able to fake it in such a way that they fooled entire nations to believe them? And somehow now years later some youtube idiots were able to find out? Seems quite improbable.

Very true. The race then was between Russia and the USA. I believe Kennedy was the president back then, when the Russians sent Yuri Garin to space. In Kennedy's desire to show the world that America wasn't lagging behind either , I believe that's how the conspiracy theory came about. Because nobody had envisaged a moon landing so early in the race.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 10:50:12 PM
.....At .004kg of iron in the average man, and assuming complete iron extraction from each corpse, forging a sword from blood-iron would have taken 358.69, or 359 dead men (far fewer than I expected, frankly).
Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/upl6i
[/quote]

legendary
July 05, 2019, 09:55:20 PM

The average man has 4 grams of iron in his blood. http://www.irondisorders.org/how-much-iron-is-in-the-body/ According to Wikipedia, the average British longsword was between 1.1 and 1.8 kg. We'll use 1.45, the median value. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longsword Also according to Wikipedia, the carbon content of steel is anywhere between .002% and 2.1%. Averaged, the carbon percentage of steel is 1.051%, though I doubt the percentage was anything approaching consistent (if anyone has better numbers for that please share). http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel So 1.45kg - (1.45kg * 1.051%) = 1.4347605kg of iron in the average longsword. At .004kg of iron in the average man, and assuming complete iron extraction from each corpse, forging a sword from blood-iron would have taken 358.69, or 359 dead men (far fewer than I expected, frankly).
Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/upl6i
legendary
July 05, 2019, 09:43:07 PM
"we just need another $10 billion in gibs, we'll make fusion power a reality in less than 10 years!" they just keep repeating that slogan every decade.

Two Weeks™, do you see where I'm going with this?

Nope, or maybe I do and it's nowhere.

Where'd you stash that 150 foot long duper, dude?

Just think. Produce it and I'll believe the Titan story.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 09:34:36 PM
"we just need another $10 billion in gibs, we'll make fusion power a reality in less than 10 years!" they just keep repeating that slogan every decade.

Two Weeks™, do you see where I'm going with this?

Haven't you noticed that stars all move as a group around a central point? They're small points of light no more than a few thousand miles away. Heavy giant flaming balls of fire in the sky is science fiction, and fusion power is a scam and a fraud.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 09:19:42 PM
Iron comes from blood.

Iron comes from stars, first generation were just h2, fusion over and over led to iron's existence. then supernova.

What are we in, the fourth generation of stars?

Iron is interesting. Now let's hear about that giant doobie. Are you holding back on us?

If anyone would know where that stash was it'd be you.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 09:04:11 PM
Iron comes from blood.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 07:36:24 PM
Okay, thank you for posting the source of the image. These are indeed very interesting. I agree with you they fell from the sky. And fuck you too.

As the source articles note, the features could not have been produced on Earth. Geologists can instantly rattle off stuff like that.

Incidentally, that is likely the best proof that we have gone to the moon. The rocks that were brought back, some 842 pounds of them, show features that cannot have been made on Earth.

In response to your assertion that these may have formed part of the dome over the flat earth, I don't see any really useful construction activity based on these rocks. Do you have any obviously-construction-materials that fell from the sky that could be attributed to the Dome?

You know, stuff found on the job site. Monster rivets, empty Titan sized beer cans?Possibly, remnants of a Titan sized doobie tossed after they buzzed out?

Now that would be a real BC bud sized hammer, because those T's were like 2 miles high? That's pretty high....

Today's average 5 foot high stunted growth stoner today might at best, hell on Christmas he might do an eight inch giggle stick of hippie lettuce, so assuming your Titans are equal in toke, that's a quarter mile long doobie, dude.

By the time they tossed it, it might be MAYBE the size of a ten story FBI building. We're talking a 150 foot roach? Man, I ain't never seen a skunk weed goober longer than an inch. And here, you know we talking good shit.

Can you direct us to that Mother Load of really good shit?
legendary
July 05, 2019, 06:09:00 PM

If they really did fall out of the sky, there are any number of ways that such might have happened... juggling mishap, out of an airplane, shot from a cannon, dropped off the side of a mountain, blown out of an erupting volcano, etc.

Cool
legendary
legendary
July 05, 2019, 05:38:12 PM
If outer space is a hoax as proven by the fact non-zero pressure can not exist next to a vacuum and, the fact the Moon is measured to be 32 nautical miles wide at a height of 3440 nautical miles and, the observation that the Moon is a projected light then, the claim that a select group of men, Masons who are homosexuals sworn to secrecy and to protect their brother Masons and the Jew, could not have walked on the Moon.

@Spendulus, try a reverse image Google search. I can assure you they fell out of the sky.

If chunks of damacus-like steel, a manufactured material fall out of the sky on a regular basis, what do you figure that chances are that the sky is made out of metal?

You made the claim, you support it. Your assurances are noted.

Also it's against forum policy to post without attribution.

You been warned.
legendary
July 05, 2019, 05:15:15 PM
If outer space is a hoax as proven by the fact non-zero pressure can not exist next to a vacuum and, the fact the Moon is measured to be 32 nautical miles wide at a height of 3440 nautical miles and, the observation that the Moon is a projected light then, the claim that a select group of men, Masons who are homosexuals sworn to secrecy and to protect their brother Masons and the Jew, could not have walked on the Moon.

@Spendulus, try a reverse image Google search. I can assure you they fell out of the sky.

If chunks of damacus-like steel, a manufactured material fall out of the sky on a regular basis, what do you figure that chances are that the sky is made out of metal?
Pages:
Jump to: