Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 34. (Read 7467 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 14, 2019, 08:22:03 PM
^^^ Now that you have yourself believing that we didn't go to the moon, I stand ready to forgive you if you are wrong. Do you have such forgiveness in your heart for the mistakes that others make? If you don't, you are contradicting your own salvation: Matthew 6:15:
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 14, 2019, 07:06:24 PM
@Spendulus,

I'm not trying to win a debate, this is not a game of pipul. I'm making a point about being lied to, manipulated, defrauded and gaslit about the claim a bunch of clowns landed a cardboard box on the Moon.

You want to get behind the guys trying to fuck me over with their fraud? I hate you fucking retards, go fucking kill yourself shit for brains!

I don't care who you hate, and you are definitely not winning any debate.

Every time you "make your point," and hear a counter argument, you ignore it and attempt to sidestep to another related issue. That's intellectually dishonest, as well as an acknowledgement of having lost argument after argument.

Ad hominem, goal-shifting, misrepresenting quotes, outright making things up, those are your tactics.

Incidentally, can you prove it was a cardboard box? I don't think you can. I think you made that up. There is one at the Smithsonian. The engineering drawings say it wasn't cardboard.

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/apollo-lunar-module-lem-lm-nasm-exhibit-museums-smithsonian-exhibits-ai-space

Is it cardboard? Be honest for just once. I think your brain is cardboard. Is it?

Oh, by the way.

Here's some of the actual history of the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhUGNaLgDJ8

Yeah, smithsonian institute, how convenient. Your bonus is almost spend, gone. You should consider renaming yourself to SPENTulus

Plus extra bonus also as reminder to sellout badecker

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 14, 2019, 06:34:37 PM
The self-assured way in which conspiracy theorists stick to their story imbues that story with special appeal. After all, flat-earthers are more adamant that the Earth is flat than most people are that the Earth is round (probably because the rest of us feel we have nothing to prove). "If you're faced with a minority viewpoint that is put forth in an intelligent, seemingly well-informed way, and when the proponents don't deviate from these strong opinions they have, they can be very influential. We call that minority influence," Douglas said.''

This may all be true, but I maintain he's lying about the LEM being cardboard. It's certainly true, cardboard is a cheap and easy to use building material for Hollywood sets. But can he prove it wasn't built of styrofoam?

The burden of proof is on him.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 14, 2019, 05:15:37 PM
@Spendulus,

I'm not trying to win a debate, this is not a game of pipul. I'm making a point about being lied to, manipulated, defrauded and gaslit about the claim a bunch of clowns landed a cardboard box on the Moon.

You want to get behind the guys trying to fuck me over with their fraud? I hate you fucking retards, go fucking kill yourself shit for brains!

Every time you "make your point," and hear a counter argument, you ignore it and attempt to sidestep to another related issue. That's intellectually dishonest, as well as an acknowledgement of having lost argument after argument.

Ad hominem, goal-shifting, misrepresenting quotes, outright making things up, those are your tactics.

Incidentally, can you prove it was a cardboard box? I don't think you can. I think you made that up. There is one at the Smithsonian. The engineering drawings say it wasn't cardboard.

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/apollo-lunar-module-lem-lm-nasm-exhibit-museums-smithsonian-exhibits-ai-space

Is it cardboard? Be honest for just once. I think your brain is cardboard. Is it?

Oh, by the way.

Notbatman suffers from a well known psychological issue:

''Karen Douglas, a psychologist at the University of Kent in the United Kingdom who studies the psychology of conspiracy theories, says flat-earthers' beliefs cohere with those of other conspiracy theorists she has studied.

"It seems to me that these people do generally believe that the Earth is flat. I'm not seeing anything that sounds as if they're just putting that idea out there for any other reason," Douglas told Live Science.

She said all conspiracy theories share a basic thrust: They present an alternative theory about an important issue or event, and construct an (often) vague explanation for why someone is covering up that "true" version of events. "One of the major points of appeal is that they explain a big event but often without going into details," she said. "A lot of the power lies in the fact that they are vague."

The self-assured way in which conspiracy theorists stick to their story imbues that story with special appeal. After all, flat-earthers are more adamant that the Earth is flat than most people are that the Earth is round (probably because the rest of us feel we have nothing to prove). "If you're faced with a minority viewpoint that is put forth in an intelligent, seemingly well-informed way, and when the proponents don't deviate from these strong opinions they have, they can be very influential. We call that minority influence," Douglas said.''
legendary
June 14, 2019, 01:57:10 PM
@Spendulus,

Oh, by the way.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 14, 2019, 11:23:25 AM
@Spendulus,

legendary
June 14, 2019, 07:40:02 AM
Nobody stole the Moon rocks and replaced them with fakes you fucking cuck. The Moon landing was a hoax and all the evidence is fabricated.

Why is it then that I can look at a moon rock under a microscope and immediately describe geological features that could not have been made or fabricated on earth?

By the way, insulting people won't win debating points.

legendary
June 14, 2019, 05:20:53 AM
Nobody stole the Moon rocks and replaced them with fakes you fucking cuck. The Moon landing was a hoax and all the evidence is fabricated.
legendary
June 14, 2019, 04:22:22 AM
This page is a good starting point to get information about this topic, all the main "cospiracy theories" about the moon landings are debunked:

http://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/

You should probably go hang yourself with length of piano wire if think the Moon landings were real. That propaganda site doesn't debunk fuck all except for the strawman arguments, logical fallacies and blatant lies they themselves pose. Fucking shit for brains moron.

Let me give an example:
The 382 kilograms (842 pounds) of handpicked samples of Moon rock brought back by the six crewed landings are often mentioned as evidence that astronauts walked on the Moon. ...

-- https://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/2017/07/35-moon-rocks.html
Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at £308,000, was in fact petrified wood. ...

... "It's a nondescript, pretty-much-worthless stone," said Frank Beunk, a geologist involved in the investigation.

-- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
Activity: 109
Merit: 21
June 14, 2019, 02:46:52 AM
This page is a good starting point to get information about this topic, all the main "cospiracy theories" about the moon landings are debunked:

http://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/
legendary
June 14, 2019, 12:15:17 AM
The guy who thinks an analog TV signal has vertical scan lines and bets that the government isn't lying to the public about well, everything.

legendary
June 13, 2019, 10:17:57 PM
...Radio technology wasn't good enough at the time so that they could block all the broadcasts that came through. So, much of what we heard was real, but the pictures weren't.....

Basic color television was broadcast numerous times from the Apollo LEM to Earth. IIRC the resolution of that was 320 x 240.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 13, 2019, 06:47:58 PM

You just don't get it, do you? Everything is planned. They want you to think they didn't go... at least enough to cover up what they are really doing.

They aren't going to show you the TOP SECRET stuff of what they are doing. Radio technology wasn't good enough at the time so that they could block all the broadcasts that came through. So, much of what we heard was real, but the pictures weren't.

Now that we have all this doubt going on around us - and that you are promoting - people are becoming so mixed up, that NASA can do anything, and the people won't believe it, necessarily.

Look at the "Alita: Battle Angel" movie. In the movie, Alita looks real most of the time. It's because she is real. She is a computer enhancement of Rosa Salazar.

NASA has its reasons for hiding stuff they don't want the American public to know. Some of it might have to do with the fact that aspects of Russian technology are way ahead of us - http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/history.htm.

But even if that weren't true, your pictures are so funky that they don't prove we didn't go.

Cool
legendary
June 13, 2019, 06:36:30 PM
Outer space is fake, it's a hoax!

So the guys that recently have been testing Spaceship One, going 50-80 miles up, are lying to us? The guys at the ISS? What about the unmanned space probes?

Either they - millions of them - are lying to us, or you are.

I know where I'll place my bets.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 13, 2019, 06:05:18 PM

Says globo goof from flat earth thread. Do you have eyes to see? Look again, time for your bonus:

legendary
June 13, 2019, 01:04:54 PM
@TimeBits, there's a Flat Earth thread in the off-topic section if you want more information not directly related to the Moon landing hoax.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
June 13, 2019, 12:59:35 PM
You have to have shit for brains if you believe anything NASA says or shows you. Outer space is a complete hoax and a fraud. Research astronauts hanging from wire harnesses, bouncing around inside zero-g airplanes and diving in swimming pools.

Fucking retards.

So what happens if I fly in a plane and keep going east? I start in Canada, I fly past EU, fly past Russia, and keep going east, where do I end up? I should hit Canada again right on a globe model (well Alaska first), where do I end up on the flat one?

You know notabatman I was a flatearther myself then I started to use common sense and logic. I admit I was wrong about flat earth (was only watching flat earth videos for like a month straight and got caught up in it). I still think the moon landing was hoax. I still think they killed JFK to get Nixon in.

I am not sure of anything to be honest, I just assume stuff, does not mean I am right. I don`t even know if every set of 2 contains 2 units. I have not inspected all of them I assume it as well.

You watched FE videos for "a month straight" and you can't answer the most basic question that would have been covered in the documentaries available on the subject? East and west go in a fucking circle, north goes to the north pole and south is the antarctic ring.

You're a shitty fucking liar mate, you don't see the globe deception then go back to sleep and start believing it again. This isn't the fucking matrix, you don't take the blue pill, wake up and start believing whatever the fuck you want again.

A spinning globe isn't fucking logical, it's the most ridiculous un-scientific shit ever. The Earth is observably flat and its motion can't be measured or felt, and you think it's common sense that it moves and the surface curves? Either you're sitting in an air-force base or it'snotreal being paid to shill the globe or, you've got shit for brains.

ok so what if I kept going north? no it is not the matrix you can change your mind on stuff buddy Tongue that is how life works.
legendary
June 13, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
You have to have shit for brains if you believe anything NASA says or shows you. Outer space is a complete hoax and a fraud. Research astronauts hanging from wire harnesses, bouncing around inside zero-g airplanes and diving in swimming pools.

Fucking retards.

So what happens if I fly in a plane and keep going east? I start in Canada, I fly past EU, fly past Russia, and keep going east, where do I end up? I should hit Canada again right on a globe model (well Alaska first), where do I end up on the flat one?

You know notabatman I was a flatearther myself then I started to use common sense and logic. I admit I was wrong about flat earth (was only watching flat earth videos for like a month straight and got caught up in it). I still think the moon landing was hoax. I still think they killed JFK to get Nixon in.

I am not sure of anything to be honest, I just assume stuff, does not mean I am right. I don`t even know if every set of 2 contains 2 units. I have not inspected all of them I assume it as well.

You watched FE videos for "a month straight" and you can't answer the most basic question that would have been covered in the documentaries available on the subject? East and west go in a fucking circle, north goes to the north pole and south is the antarctic ring.

You're a shitty fucking liar mate, you don't see the globe deception then go back to sleep and start believing it again. This isn't the fucking matrix, you don't take the blue pill, wake up and start believing whatever the fuck you want again.

A spinning globe isn't fucking logical, it's the most ridiculous un-scientific shit ever. The Earth is observably flat and its motion can't be measured or felt, and you think it's common sense that it moves and the surface curves? Either you're sitting in an air-force base or it'snotreal being paid to shill the globe or, you've got shit for brains.
legendary
June 13, 2019, 07:58:15 AM
Outer space is fake, it's a hoax!
Stop the lying, please.

I mean everything could be fake, who is to say we are in the real world and not a simulation or dream of one, I personally think this life is more likely than not to be a fake one, but a testnet of one. So we can`t fuck up the real one. ...

Because the granularity of this universe is described by the Planck constant size, which is pretty darn small.

It's like, there are too many pixels in this four dimensional thing for it to be fake.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
June 13, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

Fucking retards.

Pages:
Jump to: