Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 15. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
That's my mistake. There are many analysts saying that the price will rise to $ 25,000 on December 31, 2017. So I invested a lot of money to buy bitcoin for $ 18,000.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
No i didn't but my mistake was when i cash it all out and spending it on stupid things then suddenly the price goes up like crazy and i can't do nothing about it anymore
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
Yes, I bought bitcoin in December 2017. until now I still hold it. After I bought bitcoin at that time, bitcoin price keep going down until now. I will wait until whenever bitcoin price rise until price time i buy.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2018, 07:19:37 AM
Yes, I bought 0.3 BTC in December. But I'm still not upset and disappointed when the bitcoin price drops to $ 6000 in the first few months of 2018. Currently, I am still holding BTC in the wallet on Kucoin exchange.
Activity: 169
June 22, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
Although I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I bought a lot of ETH in December, it was a mistake to think that ETH could completely increase to $ 1700 in 2017.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
I also bought in end of dec 17 when it was high and I feel the same.I feel sometimes sad also its just human nature
In bitcoin you need to understand when you invest you forget for atleast 6-12 months and invest what you have extra money.Only this way you can enjoy profit.
Activity: 560
June 22, 2018, 04:37:53 AM
yes I bought btc at the first week of December 2017 and I bought them at the rate of $19k but since then till now I have lost almost 77% of what I have bought even till now I m worried about this same issues.
Sorry about that friend. I believe there is still hope once you have not sell the coin yet. In order to avoid any broken heart, embark on a vacation to take your mind off your investment and also stop monitoring the price on exchanges for a while
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
yes I bought btc at the first week of December 2017 and I bought them at the rate of $19k but since then till now I have lost almost 77% of what I have bought even till now I m worried about this same issues.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
June 21, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
Absolutely you are correct.I think bitcoin will hit over 20k again in end of this year and that buyers can be happy.as you said bitcoin is a long term investment.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
June 21, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
No i didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017 because in that time the bitcoin price is  high
Yes i agree on that. Bitcoin price on December 2017 is really high and I believe that if anyone who's buying bitcoin last December 2017 are now in a big loss and maybe they are now crying or maybe screaming. But if they have patience and they can still hold it that holding may not considered as loss because it can really soon we only have to wait for the bull run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
no.. luckily i didnt buy... one of my friend bought bitcoins worth of 5000$ and now he is very upset.. but he is holding.. hope the market will rise soon...
Activity: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
nope , that price on that date so big , i cant imagine when i buy btc that day
i just try sell btc what i have and just become a spectator
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
No i didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017 because in that time the bitcoin price is  high
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
I was just too afraid to buy bitcoin in last December, although some people told me that bitcoin price will keep rising but I decided not to buy as the price was not reasonable for me. Luckily my decision was right, as the price fell down significantly after the crazy pump in December.
Current price is still less than a half of that time in December, which is so bad time for those who bought it high rate at least $15k. Wondering how long it will take to get the price back to what we have seen last December. Hopefully those who bought it are still able to survive by holding and not giving something bad to their financial condition.
Right, many people are saying that bitcoin will still rise and surpassed the $20K peak price. People were feeling sad because they think that they had missed the chance to invest at low prices and also think that $20K will be the start of reaching to higher price like $25K and $30K, but what happened was unexpected. The price suddenly goes down and up to this month, the price is still on dump. Now, they have been waiting for the bitcoin price to recover but the market seems so hardheaded for not recovering. In fact, there is no sign that it will start rising this month. Their sadness is now for having a long dump and not being able to sell at high price.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
I don´t buy bitcoin in December. But I want tell everyone who bought at this time, be strong and have patience.
I think in a few years (maybe earlier) the loss is away, and you have made some good gain.
Check out what´s happend on December 2013, there was a similar situation
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
June 21, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Yes I bought unfortunately and yet wait for the price to rise again but there is no hope
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Luckily I had waited for some moment to buy in December.Then I had holding and skip the buying.Then I had sell some bitcoin and get some profit.The people who had brought at that time of December,have to hold now.Because the price is half of the December price.

I was just too afraid to buy bitcoin in last December, although some people told me that bitcoin price will keep rising but I decided not to buy as the price was not reasonable for me. Luckily my decision was right, as the price fell down significantly after the crazy pump in December.
Current price is still less than a half of that time in December, which is so bad time for those who bought it high rate at least $15k. Wondering how long it will take to get the price back to what we have seen last December. Hopefully those who bought it are still able to survive by holding and not giving something bad to their financial condition.
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 06:35:13 AM
I may not one of those who bought bitcoin last December but I feel how they feel. I just started just this year and I do not yet encounter  earning so big. But let us all be hopeful,I know soon we can hit our mark.
Activity: 6
June 21, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
I wish I didnt buy that time..
Lost me 500usd, I consider this as lesson..
My friends just lost his house, getting a loan for bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
June 21, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Luckily I had waited for some moment to buy in December.Then I had holding and skip the buying.Then I had sell some bitcoin and get some profit.The people who had brought at that time of December,have to hold now.Because the price is half of the December price.
Pages:
Jump to: