Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 12. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
I have lost money because when the price drops quickly I have become a panic seller and indeed I buy Bitcoin at a high price just hoping Bitcoin rises but actually the price of correction occurs
Activity: 2
June 23, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
Yes and I'm not regretting for it. It will cost 10 times more
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
June 23, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

I didn't buy any bitcoins last December I usually would't do when the price is rising.Those who did should wait without selling them and hope the price would go up again in this December Wink
nope. I don't buy bitcoin in december 2017, I'll only buy bitcoin in the mid year because the price is dropping. like the price now. it is good to buy the bitcoin now because the price is very low compare to the price of the bitcoin in december 2017, almost 3/4 of the price dropped. but also, I'm hopin that it would be rising soon
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

I didn't buy any bitcoins last December I usually would't do when the price is rising.Those who did should wait without selling them and hope the price would go up again in this December Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
June 23, 2018, 07:57:45 AM
Actually yes ,because i know that there still good happening in bitcoin when this year will came, so before the month of February, it seems that i have gaining by investing my money on it, but know i want to invest my money in ethereum because it has a very active market now and its investor was increase and increasing again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 23, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
I am glad that I didn't start trading in December 2017 when the price of Bitcoin was 15000-20000$. Those people who entered the market then faced huuuge losses of their investments. That is really very sad. They lose 60-70% of their investments. Although nowadays we also don't know where its price goes in the upcoming months. Every day the market fluctuation and continuous corrections "squeeze" more and more people. Not only newcomers to this market but also experienced traders and investors get frustrated and leave this market in losses. Taking into account current situation on the market, people stop believing in cryptocurrencies, stop investing, start spreading negative forecasts about the market, and consequently, the market goes down again and again. It is hard now to predict when it will recover again. We should be very careful trading today.
Activity: 448
June 23, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.

I just started bitcoin this year, but still I don't have any regrets though. Even if I just started but I learned a lot from this forum and learned some techniques as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

No i didn't buy bitcoins that time because the bitcoins price in that point of time is very expensive and there are a lot of rumor that yhe bitcoins will soon drop because they are on the hughest peek according to some statisticians and some major in accountancy. So I trusted them but I missed the chance to sell the bitcoins when they are in their highest because I thought they will rise much more so I expected a lot more profit until them fall down quickly and tremendously so I am now holding still.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 07:42:01 AM
SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
June 23, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
I have a news for you.. did you know that there were a possibility to earn also if you bought btc in December? Cheesy It is called Bitmex, you could have shorted with btc balance and now you would be super rich ehehe Cheesy
Btw , talking seriously, im sad for the ones who bought, but i'm more sad fot the ones that also sold Wink
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
If you are not new into bitcoin you woundnt buy bitcoin at that price unless you are at short term and not in long term. I sell some bitcoin on december that time but I did not reach 20k usd on that point. I sell it at around 17k to 18k still no regret even bitcoin value goes up into 20k its a win win situation for me at that time. The biggest amount that I got for a certain period of month only.

I don't know yet the price of bitcoin in December 2017  since I only started to joined here last March 2018  what I've only heard are the rumors that bitcoin is flucking down,  what's reason behind this downfall trend  yet many are interested to know on  this technology many using internet just to joined here in bitcoin we are consumers to give fees for the internet that means we going to gamble of whatever happens to the prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 23, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
You don't lose any money until you sell at a loss price, so you better hold your Bitcoin and hang on to it until it rises again.  If it hits bottom, there is  no other way but up wait for it, it will eventually come.  No, I did not bought Bitcoin last December 2017,   but a close friend of  mine did and he is panicking and felt depressed now.  The above mentioned things is my advice to him and I think it helps him calmed down a little. 
Activity: 728
June 23, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
In December I personally changed my altcoins for Bitcoins. Now I know that the best solution was to sell everything then. So there is nothing to do, only wait when prices is going to rise.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
The people who have bought the bitcoin in december 2017 are really in a huge loss because on which price they bought the bitcoin now it is on its half and there payment is also reduced to half.So as the long time about a half year is being passed and the bitcoin investment is still in loss they are losing their temperaments and selling it in loss to just recover there money.
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Bitcoin is long term investment, This is a technology for the future, infact its way ahead of its time, Bitcoin is meant and will revolutionize the crypto world andthe fintech industry inthe near future, investing into it now secures your future
Activity: 138
June 23, 2018, 05:47:45 AM
i didnt buy bitcoin at december 2017 but i regret that i didnt buy bitcoin on 2015.
Activity: 218
June 23, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
I bought bitcoin at this time and I lost a huge amount of money. This is so bad! Then the bitcoin price peaked at $ 20,000. But it has dropped too much, bitcoin can not sell its bitcoin copper. This is my biggest mistake.
You buy in 2017 probably the price is then $ 20000. The price is too high, so now I think BTC will never be able to reach such a price again. It is very difficult for those who missed buying BTC at that time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
June 23, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
I bought bitcoin at this time and I lost a huge amount of money. This is so bad! Then the bitcoin price peaked at $ 20,000. But it has dropped too much, bitcoin can not sell its bitcoin copper. This is my biggest mistake.
Don't regret about it, as long that money you used for buying bitcoin by that time is just your too much money you only have to hold and wait until it goes back.
Actually, at that time lots of people were stuck in depressing because the drammatic drop showed immediately and amazingly. Probably most of people were happy  too early and truly they had a big expectation with its high fluctuation.  So did I, I am profoundly dissapointed. However, anyway we’d better to continue in this tough market to get what we’ve lost. Always, crypto provides us many chances to do again, hence we should capitalize on this chance and then reaching a record.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 22, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
I didn't buy bitcoin in december 2017 because it is so expensive for me and for me it is just a temporary pump and it will not hold on that price for long and i proved to myself that my speculation is true but i still believed that in the future the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and it will surpass that all time high back then.
Pages:
Jump to: