Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 11. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
Yes, I bought at that price December into bitcoin is very high because I believe that it will increasingly be up but I do not doubt its very low price current. I lost some money because of this mistake. I look forward to going back to the price it like the original and on increasing
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
June 30, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
You are quite correct. People who invested during mid December and late December will be worried now, that is if they are not long time believers because since its ATH, it has not got to $13,000
I agree with that opinion, the people who invest in mid December 2017 will be worried now because the price is totally down and it down to $5900 and it is very bad because they could lose a lot of money. However, there are still a chance that they could back the money simply because they can hold it and they will sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 129
June 30, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
I myself never bought bitcoin with my personal money. I was in the world crypto so far get bitcoin and ETH from altcoin diforum this by following bounty and indeed I also save my work until now, so i love bitcoin Grin
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
I purchased around july 20017 out of the blue, at that point sold in Dec for some pleasant benefit which I at that point put resources into some altcoins. In any case, early Jan I sold a large portion of everything. I've gotten some in the most recent month however very little.
That is bad luck for you, to me although i never bought bitcoin at that point but still at that time i was already holding a good amount of bitcoin, and if i was going to sell it at that state it was going to give me a good profit, but as it was expected that bitcoin price is very soon going to hit 35000$, therefore i preferred to hold.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
Of course most of us did, even pro traders did buy in december when the hype was very high and those so called professionnel claiming bitcoin to 50k.
it was a crazy times back then.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
I didn’t buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I missed the golden chance to sell my bitcoin in that peak time. Now I don’t know how I have to wait because I understood bitcoin is long term investment.
And at this dump I will suggest everyone don’t be panic seller, just buy bitcoin at this low price as much as you can…will be fruitful in near future.

You're not all alone mate, and with my experience also I wasn't able to sell and grab the opportunity to gain higher profit during those days that bitcoin was still high in december days of 2017. But I still stored my bitcoin on my local wallet in my country, because even if I don't purchase bitcoin during December I learned how to save. Even though the price nowadays was so tough I manage to control my emotions at first place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:37:56 PM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
I didn’t buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I missed the golden chance to sell my bitcoin in that peak time. Now I don’t know how I have to wait because I understood bitcoin is long term investment.
And at this dump I will suggest everyone don’t be panic seller, just buy bitcoin at this low price as much as you can…will be fruitful in near future.
Activity: 281
June 25, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

This is the funny thing though. Most people who put money in the December rush likely wanted to earn easy bucks by riding the wave. Lots of them have probably already cut their losses and sold low (I'm assuming that panic selling was a huge factor in the massive slide). I can't imagine casual users being very enthusiastic about their investment dropping around 30% of what it once was lol.

Still, you're not wrong. Those who are still HODLing on, you don't lose any money until you sell at a loss. No one really has any idea when Bitcoin will reach such heights again, but if Bitcoin's development proceeds as it should, I feel like it's an inevitability. Wait until you break even at least!

You have very correctly explained the important point that many people wanted on the buzz about bitcoin, to make a lot of money. And as a result, they just sold their Bitcoins in January, February, so we see the price of bitcoin today down. Bitcoin will only grow when it is developed and there will be another wave of people wanting to invest in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.
investments in bitcoin can be considered as long positions until 2022, then it is better to forget about the price and just wait. and you can see bitcoin as a speculative asset, as the same dollar, Euro and other currencies, then you need to trade the pair constantly and avoid large drawdowns.
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
I purchased around july 20017 out of the blue, at that point sold in Dec for some pleasant benefit which I at that point put resources into some altcoins. In any case, early Jan I sold a large portion of everything. I've gotten some in the most recent month however very little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
No, i was not buying bitcoin at december 2017. To think that december 2017 was the peak point is unexpected.
i feel sorry for peoples who bought it, because they must be still waiting for rising market or already sold it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
I did not buy.However i am now investing into it.Though the price may have fallen drastically, i strongly believe it would shoot up massively again.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
I bought there when Bitcoin was about 14k worth. Traded and hodled my way down to 6k now. It is quite frustrating but I gave up on checking the prices every 10 minutes now and only check in once or twice a day. For long term I am still quite positive and bullish for btc. So no worries unless we go lower than 4k for now.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
I didn't buy and I didn't sell my bitcoin at that time when I have a chance to get some profit. What a miss! I thought the price will keep moving up but I was wrong.
Activity: 354
June 23, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

now we should be able to control our minds not to sell bitcoins at cheap prices and we have to hold bitcoins until market prices recover. we should not sell bitcoin at this time because bitcoin prices go down very far.
I'm sure at some point we'll have fun when bitcoin prices rise again to $ 20k.
Activity: 420
June 23, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
So bless here not invested Bitcoin last December, it was indeed a roller coaster for those who has plenty of bitcoins in their wallets. Last december was on the peak of the heights of a coaster ride and now is going down a bit high then drops down. Bitcoin holders must just enjoy the ride.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
No, but i buy with some alt, i was spend 25% of my total portofolio on that coin, and the price is 95% down if compare to desember Sad
Activity: 51
June 23, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
Hell no. I never buy coins on it's all time high. I had 3 btc, so was pretty happy with what I have. But bought some alts, which made 3x, but missed opportunity to sell Sad But it wasn't all in.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
June 23, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
Yes and still holding it as of now , but on the other hand i quite regret what i did not totally regret but in a sense that , what if i sell it in the year 2017 , something like that , because as you can see bitcoin is at the lowest and i know it would take years again to pump up . But then again as of now i'm hoping and i know sooner or later it will bloom and the price will be expected.
Activity: 109
June 23, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
No I didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017. Because i just follow to bitcoin price. Its a trick to make profit.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: