Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 17. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
June 20, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
I have not bought btc while the prices were skyrocketing in December 2017. I was only watching my positions multiply  and earn some profits.I never thought that btc would drop this low so that many high rise investors starts to think now and testing their patience as well.I would advise people to wait as there is lot of future still left for btc ,the only thing we need to do is to buy positions at this juncture to minimise the loss or earn profits in the long run.
I think most of us took the grand pump last December 2017 for granted. I really thought that bitcoin will possibly stay in that price and will continue to rush. The thought that it may dump didn't get in my mind and when I realized that it is a good time to turn some of my cryptos into fiat, it is too late already because the pump had passed already. Its been months of waiting for the price to rise and recover from the dump but what we are getting now are small fluctuations.

Anyways, investors and whales must be waiting for something, keeping them from jumping now and making the price high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
No I did not buy bitcoin last year december because the value is too huge.That value is only good if you sell your bitcoin if the value is high.Much better to buy bitcoin now because the value of it drop down so you can be able to earn big profit when you sell it when the value rises again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
No I did now not purchase bitcoin ultimate 12 months in december 2017 because the reason is I always avoid to buy while market rising agrresivesly and the result is many trader has been lure to ebook the short cash in rising marketplace however my approach is continually to buy in dropping market but bitcoin is a long time investment
Activity: 560
June 20, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
I agree with you. last December bitcoin reach the 20,000USD limit. I believe this year bitcoin will hit 25,000USD limit according to market trend and technical analysis. This market really couple with emotions and market news. I think this a good time buyback and store.
It will be a good news if bitcoin is abke to hit 25k dollars by the end of the year because that will be the only way those who bought at 20k last year could make some profit out of their investment.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 12:03:21 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Luckily i haven't buying bitcoin at that time because i know bitcoin price was hyping. My strategy is simple, buy when low and sell when high.
If you buy when high, then it is a panic buying and not good. You will have a probability to loss later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
I have not bought btc while the prices were skyrocketing in December 2017. I was only watching my positions multiply  and earn some profits.I never thought that btc would drop this low so that many high rise investors starts to think now and testing their patience as well.I would advise people to wait as there is lot of future still left for btc ,the only thing we need to do is to buy positions at this juncture to minimise the loss or earn profits in the long run.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
I agree with you. last December bitcoin reach the 20,000USD limit. I believe this year bitcoin will hit 25,000USD limit according to market trend and technical analysis. This market really couple with emotions and market news. I think this a good time buyback and store.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
I did not buy bitcoin at the price of December 20 17 year. At that time I did not have such a need. Even if I had to, I would.Of all my friends, no one bought either.Now the price of bitcoin is much lower but it does not upset me.I'm optimistic. And I believe that bitcoin will take its former position Because money loves positive.

I did not buy bitcoin but I do have income from that time that I did not cash out, but it is fine since I am also earning from it, so for me I still did not loss from it, don't worry for what is happening now in bitcoin, for sure time will come that it will gonna recover again soon.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 19, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
I think there is no need to worry and panic. The investments in middle floors will be on floor and floors. The only thing to do at this point is to stay away from panic trading on bitcoin. You can also see such moments as an opportunity to improve yourself.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:04:13 PM
No i did not.Even though there has been a drastic fall in the price, i am still making purchases now and i strongly believe that the ideal value of bitcoin would rise again and even get much higher price than it used to.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
I bought bitcoin and LEDU COIN I believe that LEDU COIN will give nice gain in the near future!
June 19, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
No I don't buy bitcoin at that time, I'm really glad that I don't have much money to invest, sorry for those who bought but who knows maybe one of this day the price will raise again, so better to hold more time and good luck.
Activity: 114
June 19, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
I really agree, bitcoin is difficult to predict when it will rise or fall in price. Moreover, it can happen in a really short real time. If we throw the bitcoin or sell it because of panic it will only make us experience a loss and remorse very deep. We've found evidence that bitcoin never reached $ 20,000 unexpectedly, so still be assured that bitcoin will get back to it.
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
I did not buy bitcoin at the price of December 20 17 year. At that time I did not have such a need. Even if I had to, I would.Of all my friends, no one bought either.Now the price of bitcoin is much lower but it does not upset me.I'm optimistic. And I believe that bitcoin will take its former position Because money loves positive.
Activity: 303
June 19, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
Honestly I bought bitcoin when it was $18000 and I have not sold it upto till money due to the fact that I have lost 80% of my investment.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
No, the price that time is too expensive and its too risky to invest and im really greatful on that because if i invested in bitcoin at that time may be today i already losing to much of my money.
Activity: 92
June 19, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
I think people who bought in December 2017 are hard to make long-term investments. This is a time for failure to invest. Timing is the most important thing in any investment.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 19, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
No I did not buy bitcoin last year in december 2017 because the reason is I always avoid to buy when market rising agrresivesly and the result is many trader has been trap to book the quick money in rising market but my strategy is always to buy in dropping market but bitcoin is a long term investment in my opinion those who are running in value loss of btc they can hold their btc because you never know when btc will spike aggressively again and you guys will again in profit.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
June 19, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
This bold sentence is the ultimate truth which everybody should know. I don't think the people who believe in Bitcoin would be worried about the price fall because they know that it is just a temporary decline and sooner or later it will bounce back to the top. Bitcoin has been doing this since many years.
Once it creates a new ATH it drops down and then in a few months it sets another ATH. The $20k target is another milestone for BTC and it will take quite a while for it to achieve. Sooner or later it will cross that and set another ATH. I am pretty much sure that when it crosses the $20k it will have another correction and the price will again fall down.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
June 19, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
The thing is, before June of last year the price did not drop with more than 50% in a few months, so it will be much harder to

motivate the people who bought at the ATH. Most of those people who have bought at $19,000 already cut their losses and

probably left this scene. You really have to have balls of steel to stay in, once you lost more than 50% of your investment

capital.  Shocked {Or have huge liquidity}  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: