Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
From my perception, I think that it will be a stupidity to place all the funds into Bitcoin. I will not do that. I would use my funds as much as my need. Because there is huge risk by investing all my funds into Bitcoin. If i face any losses, then it would be a great failure for me.
So, i didn't place my all funds into Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Certainly not, because bitcoin is not the only business I can run.
This I do because of the very volatile bitcoin price, the rise is also quite surprising. There are other ways to infest other than bitcoin in the form of property or gold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
No I never put all my money into bitcoin because we know bitcoin price is fluctuation so I don't want put my funds into high risk. So better I put 50:50 my funds into cryptocurrency investment and real business investment like land or property and gold, because putting all our funds into bitcoin is very risky.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
It depends of how much is your capital, if your capital can buy some altcoin that is good for long term trading just do it and you should also have capital for short term trading specially for those new launch coin in the market you will get fast income if their value are starting to increase rapidly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
I myselft "No", The funds i have, i share into Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and savings at home. For crypto i invest about 20% each coin. I'm not too obsessed with crypto, because real life is more extravagant than crypto. Costs incurred for foods, electricity, water, taxes etc. It makes me rethink to invest all funds into the crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Putting all your money in bitcoin is a really innovative idea, though it is really risky especially bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every minute, making it really hard to deal with. I do not prefer to put all your money to bitcoin, invest it on other things, not just bitcoin, maybe business investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
If you have a lot of free money, then invest in bitcoin - this is a good decision to earn. If the money is not so much, then it is worth considering cheaper currencies.
I think no matter how much money you have. More benefits you get from investing in cheaper currency. On it you can earn faster.
Yes, but as bitcoin grows very fast, you can earn fast enough. It's comfortable. You do not have to monitor the all-currency market. You have one currency and you work with it.

One currency is not enough to gain a lot of income and it will be very risk when you put the money in one coin.
Dont ever do it mate. Always think if the coin that you take going down, then you will stuck in one coin only
Activity: 1048
February 28, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
there are many ways to profit from cryptocurrency so I do not put all my money for bitcoin but there is also for altcoin trading, investing in ICOs and i am saving to make rig mining and now I'm learning about mining.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 28, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
I think that it isnt absolutely correct. The price of Bitcoin is very changeable, this market is considered with high risks. Therefore I would advise a part of your means to place in other investment directions which are less risky
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 08:13:38 PM
Not all of them, bought some altcoins too... Haha but I really put in too much, I wouldn't have put in so much if I was wiser, then again I got lucky and don't regret it as I made more money than most people my age.

I'm gonna HODL most of it till at least $100k and then I'm gonna find other ways to make money
Activity: 532
February 27, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
Although bitcoin is a very good investment and i think we can even get a good profit from it but still i think we need to be careful because no one know about trading result in advance. Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms.
Activity: 362
February 27, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
I think you missed the time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is rising constantly. While you are thinking about doing or not doing, its price will grow even more. I think you better consider something cheaper.
Bitcoin is still good to invest. The price should grow soon. Big players bought, governments are more positive towards using crypto, lightning network will solve the scalability problem.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
February 27, 2018, 02:31:41 PM
I think you missed the time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is rising constantly. While you are thinking about doing or not doing, its price will grow even more. I think you better consider something cheaper.
But why? It seems to me that the price has not reached its maximum value. And this means that buying bitcoin now, you will earn tomorrow.Maybe it will not be such a big income, but it will.
You see? not only I have this opinion. It is necessary to work on cheaper currency. To monitor its changes and with good growth, to sell it without thinking.
If you buy and sell constantly the currency by owning large amounts, then this can adversely affect its value. But on a cheap currency you can lose all your money. at all.
I believe in bitcoin much more than any coins, but still did not put all money into it, yes it will really make you rich if you have an investment and will just withdraw in the future but you still should have some money in your bank account that you can use when needed so that you cannot your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
But why? It seems to me that the price has not reached its maximum value. And this means that buying bitcoin now, you will earn tomorrow.Maybe it will not be such a big income, but it will.
You see? not only I have this opinion. It is necessary to work on cheaper currency. To monitor its changes and with good growth, to sell it without thinking.
If you buy and sell constantly the currency by owning large amounts, then this can adversely affect its value. But on a cheap currency you can lose all your money. at all.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
Activity: 426
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 27, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
I don't want to transfer all my money into bitcoin because bitcoin is also a very volatile currency so if it fall i will come to on road so because of this fear i want to use my money in some different things like bonds and the bank deposit and the crypto investment is also very profitable for the future and for now because i can cash out my all crypto easily through exchange i can sell my crypto instantly. bitcoin is the world famous currency and the people of the world are very interested in the crypto.
Activity: 322
February 27, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
Activity: 426
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 27, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
If you have a lot of free money, then invest in bitcoin - this is a good decision to earn. If the money is not so much, then it is worth considering cheaper currencies.
I think no matter how much money you have. More benefits you get from investing in cheaper currency. On it you can earn faster.
Yes, but as bitcoin grows very fast, you can earn fast enough. It's comfortable. You do not have to monitor the all-currency market. You have one currency and you work with it.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: