Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 27, 2018, 01:36:20 PM
If you have a lot of free money, then invest in bitcoin - this is a good decision to earn. If the money is not so much, then it is worth considering cheaper currencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
It’s good to spend money on investments rather than spending randomly on unnecessary things, however if you are capable don’t focus in just one investment. Although bitcoin is a profitable investment but it’s risky due to its volatility. All investments in general are risky so you need to be smart, if one investment might fail then you still have backup.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Can it be worth investing in another crypto currency? In general, investing in the crypto currency is a good solution. I suggest you learn more about other currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
This is too risky. You know how many% win in this bitcoin investment. I think you should think again, do not use all your money to invest in bitcoin. In this market there are many risks, even the speculators bitcoin also have to lose. So use unspent money to invest in bitcoins. and holding up waiting for prices to rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
Honestly I placed mostly my savings from my bank to bitcoin but I also bought some altcoins some time last year because I read it in this forum to diversify your money into putting your eggs to as many baskets as you want for as long as those coins I bought have the potential to grow interest at least more than what I got when placing my money in the bank. So I started out with at least 70% of my money in bitcoin and the rest are into 4 different altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 27, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
I’m newbie in cryptocurrency, and I’m bought my coins when they had a high price. From that I have conclusion if Bitcoin is better for investment (safer than the other). And my opinion if you want to make a lot of money you must do research with cheap coins.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
February 27, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me, it is too risky if you turn all you money in bitcoin. We don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in the coming months or years. If bitcoin will continue to grow its a huge payout for you. But what if bitcoin die?
Activity: 616
February 27, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
I did not because that can be stupid especially because you bought btc to hold and you don't have any savings for yourself, but if you really want then go ahead.
Activity: 502
February 27, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Just because something is a potential investment doesn't mean you have to put all faith in it. When it comes to investing, it is always best to put what you can afford to lose. Don't put all in one go otherwise you will have nothing left for personal or emergency cases.

I agree in terms of investment we don't need to put all our money, we all know that bitcoin price is volatility so we didn't know when the price increase or down , all we need is to wait until the price of bitcoin reach the high price.
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
Just because something is a potential investment doesn't mean you have to put all faith in it. When it comes to investing, it is always best to put what you can afford to lose. Don't put all in one go otherwise you will have nothing left for personal or emergency cases.
Activity: 658
February 27, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
Putting all your  money in trading will suggest to me that all other commitments of yours is adequately provided for. If that is the case with you,  there is nothing wrong taking such risk with bitcoin.  The more you put in the more you put out.
Activity: 463
February 26, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
Risk is inherent to investment. Investing in bitcoin is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. And it is notoriously volatile but there is one strategy that you can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations. Diversify your portfolio. You should not concentrate all your efforts and resources in one coin as you could lose everything. Consider some altcoins. Although you need to research the business model in detail for any coin or token you are considering and then carry out due diligence.
Actually Bitcoin does not create money to help us earning, it just helps us transfer money between traders, between noob trader and pro trader. Beside that, Bitcoin has more high risk, it can gives us more huge profits. As long as you can take advantage the opportunity of Bitcoin gives you, you will become the rich easier than any field.
Activity: 456
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 26, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
I think you should not invest all your savings in one currency. You can consider several options and invest in them. This will help you get more profit.
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
Yes I place my funds in bitcoins becaude I believe in their excellence I will obtain more profit from it. Bitcoin is a wonderful blessing that you cannot even resist from its grace that it gives to you.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
February 22, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
That is the worst thing. I'd never placed all of my funds into bitcoin or cyrpto-world; but there are some people who made it and then lost their all of funds.
We should always invest money in cyrpto which we can afford to lose.
Activity: 63
February 22, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
No, I am don't invest all money i have. Because, it's very risky if invest all the money into bitcoin. volatility is very high, maybe even for the next few years.
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
Risk is inherent to investment. Investing in bitcoin is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. And it is notoriously volatile but there is one strategy that you can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations. Diversify your portfolio. You should not concentrate all your efforts and resources in one coin as you could lose everything. Consider some altcoins. Although you need to research the business model in detail for any coin or token you are considering and then carry out due diligence.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 21, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
Of course, you just put your money in bitcoin to grow here and if you put your money in the bank you just got the money, you and you just keep your money in your pocket.

I got your point but i'm a little bit to disagree.YES it is true that if we put our money in banks it gives only small percent to grow not like in BITCOIN but think of it if you put it all to btc where are you going to get for your daily needs?asking to your friends or family??isn't it shameful for you?before you decide see to it you have extra money to live day by day while btc working for what you invest.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
Of course, you just put your money in bitcoin to grow here and if you put your money in the bank you just got the money, you and you just keep your money in your pocket.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
No I don't put all my funds into bitcoin but some I put invest into altcoin also. I think good to put invest a little percentage of our money into altcoin also, so not just invest into bitcoin only. Like ETH is good potential coin to put invest into it, so we need to choose good coin before we put investment.
Pages:
Jump to: