Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
I have very small funds in Bitcoin right now. I only have less than one thousand dollars in Bitcoin but I think I should change that right now as many coins now are going down the toilet again, mainly the erc20 tokens that is, because Bitcoin s going up again. We have lost 80% in BTC value of our portfolio since the crash and now it is getting worse for us again due to the fact we have most of our money in erc20 tokens. Only a few non erc20 tokens we own of small quantities have gone up against BTC in the last few days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:12:34 AM
I wish  I did. Bitcoin is an incredible force. No one can keep bitcoin down. As a trader I usually diversify to some what hedge my trading and investment risk. But people usually say that if you know what you are doing, there is no need to diversify. I beg to differ on that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
No, i didn't. In fact, it would be very stupid idea if you did that, because it is very risky. I never put more than 40% of money i trade with into bitcoins, as i trade with etherium and fiat curencies too, so if i did put everything i have into bicoin, and for example it crashed, i would end up in big trouble
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 12:56:50 AM
it is very dangerous to put all your money into bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is very volatile, and you are human having the need, what if you have a very urgent need when bitcoin prices are down? would you sell it with a loss? surely you also do not want to lose. Right ?
So my advice is to use unused money to put in bitcoin Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
It's a really good strategy to disconnect your investment, which can reduce the risk and you can get better opportunities to improve your income.
I guess your decision to make a major part of your funding in Bitcoin or Bitcoin is an estimate I guess. If you are ready and can carry more risk, then it is a completely wrong decision to understand if it is not otherwise kindly. So becareful and all the best.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 19, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
Yes we need to place all money in bitcoins because through the excellence and effective performance of bitcoin we can obtain more income.
Our money will generate more money without doing anything since they are the one who will provide profit.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
February 16, 2018, 10:28:04 PM
Some people were suggesting OP to put at least half money in bitcoin. So bitcoin's price fall from 1200-1300 to 935and today's low was 895. Well, if there is high need for money in some case, what do you suggest him? For example if today he needs bitcoins for very neccesery reason? He needs to convertmoney and if he bought bitcoin when it's price was 1200, his lose will be high and he won't profit but lose some money. We have to foresee such situation.

No, I didn't put all my funds in bitcoin because putting all in one basket is the risky obviously. I find more coins to invest in them and I search for it continuously on the exchanges.

Putting all your money in bitcoin is really risky, because the price of bitcoin can be down anytime and what will happen to your funds if that really happen. So better to put your money in different coin or in business.
We have to follow the experts, don't just invest based on your emotion as most likely you will fail.
Even if you believe that a certain investment will give you a profit, it's still not advisable to put everything you have, need to be smart
and learn how to diversify your investment.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 10:23:20 PM
Some people were suggesting OP to put at least half money in bitcoin. So bitcoin's price fall from 1200-1300 to 935and today's low was 895. Well, if there is high need for money in some case, what do you suggest him? For example if today he needs bitcoins for very neccesery reason? He needs to convertmoney and if he bought bitcoin when it's price was 1200, his lose will be high and he won't profit but lose some money. We have to foresee such situation.

No, I didn't put all my funds in bitcoin because putting all in one basket is the risky obviously. I find more coins to invest in them and I search for it continuously on the exchanges.

Putting all your money in bitcoin is really risky, because the price of bitcoin can be down anytime and what will happen to your funds if that really happen. So better to put your money in different coin or in business.
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 09:28:49 PM
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 08:05:10 PM
Well I have only 20% of my investments in bitcoins, the rest go towards exchange traded funds in which many famous investors swear by if you are someone like me who is ok with letting others manage funds for you. Have not really been disappointed by etfs so far. Used to dabble in altcoins, stopped ever since dogecoin, was fun while it lasted though
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
February 16, 2018, 12:20:11 PM
Funny thing is you bet all of your money for some uncertainty thing. Bitcoin can kill yourself sometimes, well if you have something sure with you must take huge risk on bitcoin?
Just spent 500-1k bucks and i think it's enough to make profit for you.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 16, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
No. It's just not advisable to keep all the eggs in one basket. Although I very much believe in bitcoin, but nevertheless, besides me there are still a lot of people who believe in fiat money.
Bitcoin is already a high risk investing, and if you put all your investing in bitcoin that would simply mean you are taking too much risk.
Either you will be rich or you will end up bankrupt, I would not do that and I cannot afford to take that big risk, I need to diversify my investment like putting in cryptocurrency and other industry.
- As you say, we will be rich or bankrupt, so in a certain aspect, if we have the courage and still young, and we have a stable job, I think we should invest all funds into Bitcoin, this will be the biggest bet once in our lifetime. Because our chances of success are quite large when Bitcoin trend is still growing strongly, although it is not entirely sure, but we are young, fail, we can continue to make money, good opportunity is not much, we need to take advantage. However, I will not encourage the elderly or middle-aged to use their entire fund for this, it's too dangerous for their lives
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
Putting all your money in bitcoin is a really innovative idea, though it is really risky especially bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every minute, making it really hard to deal with. I do not prefer to put all your money to bitcoin, invest it on other things, not just bitcoin, maybe business investments.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
It’s good to spend money on investments rather than spending randomly on unnecessary things, however if you are capable don’t focus in just one investment. Although bitcoin is a profitable investment but it’s risky due to its volatility. All investments in general are risky so you need to be smart, if one investment might fail then you still have backup.
Activity: 378
February 16, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.
Activity: 574
February 16, 2018, 09:07:22 AM
If you have the ability to make a profit, it does not matter if you invest your money in bitcoin, then you will not lose investment on bitcoin, so you will get a lot of benefits, because the bitcoin price every day always increases even. higher.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 16, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
No. It's just not advisable to keep all the eggs in one basket. Although I very much believe in bitcoin, but nevertheless, besides me there are still a lot of people who believe in fiat money.
Bitcoin is already a high risk investing, and if you put all your investing in bitcoin that would simply mean you are taking too much risk.
Either you will be rich or you will end up bankrupt, I would not do that and I cannot afford to take that big risk, I need to diversify my investment like putting in cryptocurrency and other industry.
Activity: 448
February 15, 2018, 04:33:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: