Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Nope, I'm using altcoins also. It's not wise enough to keep all your saves in one place, by putting them in different coins you protect yourself from looses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Investing entire earning seems to be a risk factor in the past, but now things have changed a lot because of increased adoption and legalized usage. Just because of its decentralized backing people fear to hold entire wealth in the form of bitcoin. We should never place all our funds on a single investment because if the investment doesn't work out we will be in big trouble. Talking about cryptocurrency as a whole we should be diversifying onto various investment such as altcoins, or other real world investments such as property, business investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
First think of the pros and cons of investing all that you have got. Think of the money which you need to survive and won't be bothered if you loose the investment you had make

Exactly, in other words it is not advisable to put all your funds in one place, I think it better if your going to invest it in different kinds of business, just trading you can put at least 40% of your funds, and then buy some land titles cause it will increase it's market value as year pass by, this kind of strategy could help you in case of emergency, cause you have a lot of resources without sacrificing everything of your investment.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
the anwer is no, investing in some more other coins like ethereum, litecoin, ripple.. is a better choice, because we can restrict risk if we just place all funds into bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Those who put all of their money into Bitcoin a few months ago now have become wealthy when the Bitcoin value has increased several times over the price a few months ago.
I think peoples who put all money in Bitcoin in 2013 were not so happy. This is a big risk. Always make diversification Wink
I will neither put all my earnings into any of the crypto currency nor will I suggest such kind of thing to any of my friend. It is because of the fact it is a very huge risk to turn down all your paper money into crypto currency.

Anything can happen in the crypto world and there can be certain occasions when you can suffer some loss too. So. You have to make sensible decision and distribute the money in suitable way.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Since the moment Bitcoin turns crypto market into a bloodbath i guess you shouldn't all in bitcoin anymore. Look dangerous and a deep black hole for those who are newcomers. Just find another way to earn your profits okay ?
Activity: 252
First think of the pros and cons of investing all that you have got. Think of the money which you need to survive and won't be bothered if you loose the investment you had make
Yes, Bitcoins because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
With this I can be sure that I'm saving big money and also getting profits with the time as bitcoin keeps rising and also I don't loose all that I have gotten. As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying " don't put all your eggs in one basket ". So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
Of course I don't place all my funds in Bitcoin, because that's still a bit risky, since BTC price is known by its volatility. But I still investing in Bitcoin and holding some amount of this crypto currency.

I am also investing in some good altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. In addition with buying some tokens and investing in few promising ICOs.
You did wrong what is the surety that alts will rise will give you what you want from them the thing is bitcoin is currently the most popular coin and people are crazy about investing into it because bitcoin has blessed a lot of people in past and with really huge profits so my suggestion to you is takeout money from alts and invest into bitcoin this will give you satisfaction as well as profit of huge value will come at your door step.
Activity: 231
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
If you put all your money into bitcoin, I think it's very risky, because the fluctuating bitcoin price causes your money to disappear if the bitcoin price goes down and does not go up again unless you are prepared for the risks you will face. I'm sure you better know what risks you'll face when putting all your money into bitcoins..
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I am endeavoring to invest as much as I can in BTC yet at the same time I can't bear to put every one of my assets. What's more, regardless of the incredible current value this would be excessively dangerous in light of the fact that BTC is unpredictable and can go down too. What's more, it's constantly great to have differentiated investment that you bring down the hazard and increment the odds to benefit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Not totally all my funds. I only put 50 % (percent) of my funds into bitcoin. Only half of my funds because I want to assure that my funds is safe. Why I put only half of my funds? The reason why I put only half of my funds into bitcoin is that some people around us can be hacker that's why this is only the amount I put it into bitcoin,if ever somebody hack my account, I have atleast half of my funds. I don't want to put all my funds into bitcoin because our account was located in online, in online you can encounter some risk but I am not saying that all of you will not put all your funds, I am not recommend you to follow what I am saying, this is only my own opinion.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I have invested only 20% of my wealth in bitcoins as it would be really risky to put all your money at single place and bitcoin being an online investment makes it more risky in compare to real world investments so its good to keep only a part of your money in bitcoins and rest should be divided at different places to reduce the risk of loosing money as if bitcoin dies in future then at least you have some money left in other investments from where you can expect some profits and recover the loss of loosing money in bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

It is extremely risky, but probably the best way to grow your money nonetheless. If you are somebody who has kids or a wife or kids and a wife I would say don't do it not in a million years. However, if you are somebody without those restrictions I would say go for it because what you have to lose versus what you stand to gain is a vast difference and I think the reward justifies taking that risk.
Activity: 504
To keep everything in bitcoin should be if you look to the long term and if you have strong nerves. The next wave of growth will be related to the fact that large funds will be transferred activity from the traditional to the crypto currency exchange and are likely part of the assets they will put it in bitcoin.
of course, many people believed in those forecasts that promise to see the price of Bitcoin about 100,000 dollars or more. Of course this is a very tempting word, But how much they really can see only in the future.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Not  at all.  I am 50% in bitcoin  and 50% in Altcoin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
To keep everything in bitcoin should be if you look to the long term and if you have strong nerves. The next wave of growth will be related to the fact that large funds will be transferred activity from the traditional to the crypto currency exchange and are likely part of the assets they will put it in bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It is not better decision that you can invest or place your all funds in one place like bitcoin or anything because if you can place all fund in one place and you have faced loss then you will have a great problem in recovering that loss and If you can invest in some different place then if you face loss form one place then you can recover it from other place.

Yeah that's right, in my opinion don't put all your eggs in one basket. Put all our money into Bitcoin it is not a good idea. Only put the savings amount into Bitcoins.Though Bitcoin has good future investment but never say what happens.
Activity: 168
For me that would certainly be way to risky and then again if one would of had done this a few years ago the amount of earnings, which could be realised now ..

but I consider myself as quite risk averse, so that is why this would not be something that I could do.

If you do so though, much luck and good nerves!

Pages:
Jump to: