Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Nope maybe, 20% - 25% of my funds were invested to my bitcoin and the rest were already save in the bank. Because I was not really sure when the first I joined in the bitcoin but now I was sure that I was earn income using bitcoin that's​ why I save almost 1/4 of my funds in bitcoin. Due to I was expecting that bitcoin price were still raised up in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I did not put all my money in bitcoin, because I was worried about losing all my money, especially now that bitcoin prices often go down, although many think that bitcoin will have a high price but I dare not put all my money into bitcoin.
Yes now it is a good example what will happen if we put all our money in BTC. the price is dropping and not sure where it will go and end. So always use the extra money for investment.
You can buy Bitcoin at current price if you have USD to do that.
I do not know any good time recently to buy Bitcoin at current price.
But, you should split your capital to buy Bitcoin at lower price, because $ 9,000 still higher than some predictions for the price of Bitcoin in this dump.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
No i'm not to place my all money or all fund into bitcoin i'm store my funds with a so many altcoin.
Activity: 199
Mercy
Not too risky, but you're losing opportunity here.

Crypto world are wide bruh. Invest in Alts too can help you to achieve financial freedom sooner.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin is a pretty big investment but I do not invest my money into bitcoin because we have to analyze the coin price so we have to know every day the price of coin.
Activity: 168
it is not economically advisable to invest all your money in just one investment opportunity for that will be dexerstrus when anything negative happen to the investment, so it is not advisable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Definietly! big part of my funds are in bitcoin and as it is right now, bitcoin is taking serious hit right now. But I am confident that bitcoin will bounce back again! I trust in bitcoin more than any currency anywhere in the World!
Activity: 117
of course no, it is too risky. i never gamble my money. I will choose a list which contains 4 or 5 coins to invest. that makes you can earn more profit and be safer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Of course not, that would be too dangerous. I have put only a little sum. The point is that now this little sum has grown so much that now 97% of all my money in in Cryptos.

Bitcoin grew tremendously last year and those who are invested even half of their total funds for the last three years received a bountiful profit if they choose to encash it before corrections take place last december. Aside from bitcoin, there are also other profitable cryptocurrencies that are worthwhile to invest like ethereum, ripple or bitcoin cash, to mention a few, that will surely make gains in the future. So it better to put funds not only in bitcoin but spread it to other potential altcoins to diversify your portfolio. You will still gain some profit if you put your funds in many cryptocurrencies even if some of them are in dip. 

Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC) are very good choices indeed. However, there are still other Altcoins that has good potential to rise up and does match what the other coins offer in the near future. Spreading investments gives you other options for an alternative plan instead on focusing with just one digital currency. This will make the risk reduce by almost half of the percentage as you may have the capability to opt out and move your investment from a failing coin to a more succesful one. In terms of capital funds, starting with a low amount that can afford to lose is good to experiment the market. Once you gain more confidence and experience, then it's up to your decision whether you all in your money in order to gain huge amount of profits.
Activity: 15
I did not put all my money in bitcoin, because I was worried about losing all my money, especially now that bitcoin prices often go down, although many think that bitcoin will have a high price but I dare not put all my money into bitcoin.
Yes now it is a good example what will happen if we put all our money in BTC. the price is dropping and not sure where it will go and end. So always use the extra money for investment.
Activity: 28
It is very dangerous, in the world of crypto everything can happen,
not always always profit, make sure you are wiser in investing in Crypto
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
this is the best thing to do for that you may not taking the risk of putting all of your money in just one better to have a lot of great thing to be on it that you may able to divide it in a different kind of investment that you may trusted for in your life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I do not recommend to make all your money into bitcoin, I think the risk you have to face is too big, and I'm afraid you lose money when bitcoin prices go down, I think it's better not all but some of your money to earn at bitcoin...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I did not put all my capital into bitcoin, because the risk of losing capital was so high when saving all of its capital to buy bitcoin, so I used some of my capital for bitcoin, for my capital security.
Activity: 126
For i have considered it to place all my funds in bitcoin. But i am hesitating because if there's an emergency my funds will be in bitcoin, what if i need it instantly i don't have time to cash it out because it's in bitcoin. Also, not all business, stores, hospitals, and pharmacy are accepting bitcoin yet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Of course not, that would be too dangerous. I have put only a little sum. The point is that now this little sum has grown so much that now 97% of all my money in in Cryptos.

Bitcoin grew tremendously last year and those who are invested even half of their total funds for the last three years received a bountiful profit if they choose to encash it before corrections take place last december. Aside from bitcoin, there are also other profitable cryptocurrencies that are worthwhile to invest like ethereum, ripple or bitcoin cash, to mention a few, that will surely make gains in the future. So it better to put funds not only in bitcoin but spread it to other potential altcoins to diversify your portfolio. You will still gain some profit if you put your funds in many cryptocurrencies even if some of them are in dip. 
Activity: 1
No, place all your funds into Bitcoin will make you desperate in money if the price is dropped.
Activity: 71
Of course not, I took care to diversify my portfolio as much as possible and I am much quieter in the long run
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: