Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Many people have put all their money into Bitcoin and a lot of people have received a lot of money from making this decision. There are also many who go after buying it when the price is too high and must accept the loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Those who put all of their money into Bitcoin a few months ago now have become wealthy when the Bitcoin value has increased several times over the price a few months ago.
I think peoples who put all money in Bitcoin in 2013 were not so happy. This is a big risk. Always make diversification Wink
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Those who put all of their money into Bitcoin a few months ago now have become wealthy when the Bitcoin value has increased several times over the price a few months ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
I think it's very risky. My suggestion is better you put a little capital first. Steeped bitcoin so that profit and we can return capital

That is correct  and a very safe way to trade.  Putting your money in a single destination is very risky. Try to put a little  amount first and when it started  to gain some profit you  can add some capital again.
this is where a lot of people may start to loose a lot cause they may just put their fund in just one so better to be more careful for what we are doing specially in trading this is more serious and we just need to take a lot of study before we may take this.

The crypto market is a pure speculation. The price that driven by popularity, news and buzzes makes it hard to predict. One wrong move and you'll done 😂. Diversifying is a must and learning is a responsibility for a trader.

That is so true and that is why we need to make it sure that we stay to our strategy and not befallen trap to emotion trading. When we stick to our strategies, no matter where the market heads, you feel no rush and just execute your strategy.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it's very risky. My suggestion is better you put a little capital first. Steeped bitcoin so that profit and we can return capital

That is correct  and a very safe way to trade.  Putting your money in a single destination is very risky. Try to put a little  amount first and when it started  to gain some profit you  can add some capital again.
this is where a lot of people may start to loose a lot cause they may just put their fund in just one so better to be more careful for what we are doing specially in trading this is more serious and we just need to take a lot of study before we may take this.

The crypto market is a pure speculation. The price that driven by popularity, news and buzzes makes it hard to predict. One wrong move and you'll done 😂. Diversifying is a must and learning is a responsibility for a trader.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
very foolish to bring all ur funds on something u fully don't understand.. u may know part of crypto, but not whole of it.. volatility alone is shaky ground to stand on
Activity: 352
I only invest a small portion of the wealth to the currency, because it never invest all his money in one place, I in the currency and spend some money, some currency diversification is a correct investment behavior!
It is always advisable not to put all your fruit into one basket. If you will do such sort of thing, then this can prove out as your disaster as well. You need to be very much careful and you need to think sensibly while making this decision of how much money you will invest into bitcoin. Invest some good amount of money into bitcoins but do save something back in your account which can help you at the time of need.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
No and i will never do,i have a big faith in crypto and willing to invest my time effort and even money.but not all of it.i will be ready for my future we all know that theres no permanent here in crypto so we better do some precautionary measures or loss all of our funds to nothing at all

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
I entered in trading around when it's price was somewhere between $1000 at that time i had all my funds placed and secured in bitcoin cause it was less risky that time and it's value too was not as vulnerable as it is now. But is we consider the idea of investing all you funds at this point of time, It's very risky. You should only do that if you want to have a really long term investment. If you are up for quick profits then investing completely in bitcoin should not be an option for you.
Activity: 196
Bad idea that places all your funds into bitcoin or in a single investment. It too unsafe things. For me the best things you can do is split your resources into bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or others cryptocurrency.  So what matter will happen you have backups. This idea will defend you from possible risky and dangerous
Activity: 387

No,  I will not place all my money with bitcoin.  It is very risky.  I would rather invest it in other so that my investment are scattered and it much safer.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
For now, I don't have bitcoins. I transfer it all to other altcoins. I now trading short term and buying some promising altcoins and hold that for long term. I know that is very nice, because I believe in some altcoins that have potential to boom in the future. Just patience and trust.
Activity: 55
Hello. Why would you do that?
I think you should invest in his ability. The risk is too high, you and your wife and your children may have to stand in the way. Marriage to fall apart. You think about the risks that Cry Cry
I spend 70% of the property that I have in Bitcoin. The rest I spend on ICO investment. I really believe in the future of bitcoin in the past few years, bitcoin can replace cash and traditional forms of payment is quite possible in the next few years, that time is the opportunity of those holding bitcoin today.

wow, high five to you, it's risky, I would probably not do so.. but no doubt bitcoin will grow. But that must be a personal  decision, and definitely putting all into bitcoin makes the further activity a bit narrow.. only ICO or trading, no other kinds of business is available (not mentioning some troubles - still - with the law, depending on where the author of the topic lives)
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

I do not do this. I never did either. Well, the veterans here are saying that you should never put all the eggs in one basket. You know why? The risks are high. If the basket falls, all the eggs will be broken and wasted. Same here in crypto, do not put all your investment in one single coin. That is risky of course even if it is Bitcoin, the safest coin to invest of all time. Nothing negative about Bitcoin, but learn to just stand in the safest place.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
I think you should invest in his ability. The risk is too high, you and your wife and your children may have to stand in the way. Marriage to fall apart. You think about the risks that Cry Cry
I spend 70% of the property that I have in Bitcoin. The rest I spend on ICO investment. I really believe in the future of bitcoin in the past few years, bitcoin can replace cash and traditional forms of payment is quite possible in the next few years, that time is the opportunity of those holding bitcoin today.
Activity: 252
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
yes it is very risky, if you are a beginner in trading you should set aside some of your money for other purposes. start from a small capital until you really understand your trading method to make a profit. if you are proficient you can invest all your money.
Of course because trading is too risky and no assurance that you are going to be profitable.
We should not be too aggressive, start with a small amount of money and just slowly increase your exposure as you improve but always
remember the main rule which is to risk what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 62

Activity: 241
yes it is very risky, if you are a beginner in trading you should set aside some of your money for other purposes. start from a small capital until you really understand your trading method to make a profit. if you are proficient you can invest all your money.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I follow 80/20 rule in the reverse this time. 80% of my fund in bitcoin and 20% elsewhere! Bitcoin for me represent anything cryptocurrency and without bitcoin, there is no crypto! In future, I will increase more fund t bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is the future of money.
Pages:
Jump to: