Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I dont place all my fund into bitcoin. 70% my fund in bitcoin and 30% my fund to buy other altcoin. I think if we place all fund in bitcoin we can't get max profit because bitcoin value still not stable and going down now. I think ETH is going up, and better than invest in ETH from now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
As all veterans advice us newbies crypto currencies "Dont invest money you cant afford to lose" so i think its not wise to put all your funds in bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

I agree. The operative word here is "all"; it would be too risky to do that because that could amount to a loss without a contingency. In the cryptocurrency market, it's better to diversify your holdings instead of sticking with one because changes may be erratic that in the event your only coin plunges, you wouldn't have any other assets to get profit from.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When I started out, I placed everything in Bitcoin to be safe since I didn't know anything about other coins. Now, I'm slowly learning and have invested a small amount in ETH.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
It your choice but personally i didn't put all my fund in bitcoin i separate it into three part a part of it invested into ETH the second part BTC while the last part goes to altcoins trading/ ico participation.
Activity: 672
I actually didn't place all my fund into bitcion, I have 60 percent of my investment in bitcoin while I invested other 40 percent in altcoins.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is not a good idea yet it will be the best way to grow your money aggressively. Side note I did the same when entering crypto and it was stupid but to my luck it worked out as of now. But do know it is extremely risky and nobody will advocate you going all in.
Activity: 154
case of having only 1-2k usd, I would put all in bitcoin. If you have much more than it, you cannot do this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I do not include all my funds into bitcoins, at least 40% I use to buy ethereum because I have the opinion that ETH is also a good coin and has potential.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
It is a good choice if you place all your funds into bitcoin but give some consideration into altcoins. The best way is separate the amount and look forward for some potential alcoins to invest on. And wait for the right time and move until you will see the good investment you had. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think if you put all your money in bitcoin too risky because you can get lucky there but you can also lose and can lose all your money
Activity: 83
no, only part of the money. I am preparing more money for daily curiosity, and for precarious needs.
Activity: 23

bitcoin is a very good investment i can say that but from my current earnings in bitcoin i plan to start a traditional business also
for addtional passive income so i suggest to consider it also put some in bitcoin and put some in business.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Not only in bitcoin but it is not preferred to invest and hold the funds only to a cryptocoin or to a pleace 100%, what i prefer more is to split the funds into more than one piece and invest in bitcoin and altcoin. Dont put all egs in one basket. Investing 100% in a single coin is risky, you may lose a lot or you may earn a lot, what people are doing are investing in bitcoin as it's easier to buy and then exchanging to other altcoins that are much cheaper!
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
I think it will still be profitable if you invest in bitcoin in the long run.
But you can earn more profit when investing in altcoin, for now I'm no longer interested investing in bitcoin because for now altcoin can provide more benefits than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
You do not have to put all your money into bitcoins. try partially investing, and start trading. By trading you can earn bigger profits than investing silently.
Very dangerous, if you put all your money into bitcoin. No one person knows the future of bitcoin, but everyone always hopes that bitcoin will always go up every day.

Can`t keep ppl out of loosing money.
If you strongly intend to spend some funds for btc (good choice as it is the most developed market so far), my advice would be to buy it by few transactions: buy each week for equal amount. That will allow to get an average price. So, if it goes down you`ll get lower average price, if go up you still get some profit.
If you keep buying you are preparing for your future, bitcoin has a great future so you have a chance to be profitable.
Bitcoin is good for long term investment because if you are not an experience trader, you might easily lose money because of the price volatility.
We might panic when the price dump but if you do long term you can expect the price will rise overtime.
Activity: 4
You do not have to put all your money into bitcoins. try partially investing, and start trading. By trading you can earn bigger profits than investing silently.
Very dangerous, if you put all your money into bitcoin. No one person knows the future of bitcoin, but everyone always hopes that bitcoin will always go up every day.

Can`t keep ppl out of loosing money.
If you strongly intend to spend some funds for btc (good choice as it is the most developed market so far), my advice would be to buy it by few transactions: buy each week for equal amount. That will allow to get an average price. So, if it goes down you`ll get lower average price, if go up you still get some profit.
Activity: 25

It's never a good idea to depend only on one source for anything. I would suggest go with different coins also invest in some other sectors not only in crypto. We never know what's coming next.
Activity: 4
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

Totally agreed. Three is no any asset that worth to invest all-in.
The question is a kind of illustration why governments so much concern. The market is absolutely unregulated.
That is why you can read so called "disclaimer" by small font at any letter or analyse related to the traditional fund market. Most of them says  that former performance dosnt guarantee future results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
Pages:
Jump to: