Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Now invest in bitcoin is risky and inexpedient. I would invest my money in coins like etherium and ripple.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'll spread my investment, such as BTC investment part of the ETH part of investment, LTC part of investment, gold, real estate, stock investing, so that I can effectively reduce the risk and, of course, this also not investment profit maximization, but not a loss is equivalent to make money for me!
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
I did not put all my finances on bitcoin, the others in the ethereum and the other coins.
There may even be a higher coin even if the price is still below, just hold a hold that will definitely increase the coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You are basically stoping your profit if you just stick to bitcoin. If I did that then I would definitely not gain 1000x on all of my altcoins right now.
Activity: 210
I have not invest all my money in bitcoins as it can be very risky to do so as no one knows where bitcoin will land in future and how it will perform and if price crash then it can be a major loss on our investments so the smart choice would be to put only a part of money in bitcoins as if price skyrockets in future then even a small investment can bring good results for you.Also I regret I didn't just leave all of money invested into Bitcoin only. Because currently with altcoins i'm in minus, but fortunately projects behind altcoins I invested in might have some great increase in price in years to come. So definetly I will just hold them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't do such a reckless thing because you can invest half of your allowance for Bitcoin. Wink
If you're a bitcoin believer you will invest such money but doing this is really a risky thing. I'm a bitcoin believer and yet I don't do things that I can't avail of. I know bitcoin will bloom and it's good to have a lot of bitcoin while its price is still cheap but putting all your funds / savings / salary to bitcoin is risky and the question is, if all of your monetary unit goes to bitcoin how can you sustain other things?
Activity: 89
the least risk is to diversify your portfolio, put everything in the bitcoin is the best way to panic the day or it undergoes a decline
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I'm not so sure about this, I hold a bitcoin 50%+ of the money I have right now, and the rest I use to trade and earning bitcoin in other ways. based on bitcoin growing from year to year by investing in bitcoin it is very profitable.
Activity: 514
●●
I don't do such a reckless thing because you can invest half of your allowance for Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
It depends on our decision mate, but investing on cryptocurrency is good if we have enough research on what coin we must buy. I placed not all my money into bitcoin but have some small of it
Before we invest we have to do the right research, there is no easy way to make money here by just blindly investing, it's alright to consider the recommendation of other people but it's your job to analyze it well before making a final decision. Also, it's very important to learn how to diversify your investment because it's too risky to just put all your funds in bitcoin, you can buy a lot of altcoins because there's a lot to choose from and in fact it's not only bitcoin that is increasing its value, we have a lot of altcoins which are progressive and can pump anytime.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It depends on our decision mate, but investing on cryptocurrency is good if we have enough research on what coin we must buy. I placed not all my money into bitcoin but have some small of it
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
You should always diversify your portfolio and should never put all your funds in any single cryptocurrency, be it Bitcoin or any other altcoin. Its too risky to go all in, in any cryptocurrency as the price fluctuates too much. Find some projects and diversify your funds.
Activity: 154
No, i only put a little money into bitcoin so far. I'm learning and trying to trade alt coin at the moment using that money. Maybe later after i'm confident enough i'll put more money into it.
Activity: 364
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I personally think that is plain dumb.Do not put all your money in investment because it is not guaranteed to have a higher return. Investing is like gambling because you rely on its chances to pump, if not you will lose. Invest only what you afford to lose. Bitcoin is volatile, it is not only going up but there are times that it decreases violently. Putting all your funds can result in a bad situation, although it is high risk,high reward, it still relies on the rise of bitcoin. It is better to have real money because we dont know whats gonna happen in cryptos.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I only invest a small portion of the wealth to the currency, because it never invest all his money in one place, I in the currency and spend some money, some currency diversification is a correct investment behavior!
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
Putting all money into crypto market is lots of risk and i will not do that. I deposite 40% of my money here, 20% holding , 20% split among 5 best altcoins. Copy my balance devide is best way to be rich and safe.
Right now it is a good time to invest your money in Bitcoin. Buy coins and wait for some time and sell your coins. I am sure it will give you some profit. Don't go for long term investment, because as a mate said we could not imagine the future of the Bitcoin. But short time investment it is good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
im placing all my funds in altcoin at the moment, if i see a huge rally of BTC i switch to BTC because when BTC goes up rapidly other coin tend to go down

you plan is good and you should just stick to it without any emotions involved otherwise, you tend to go off at your original plan when everything is in read - bitcoins and other altcoins.
Activity: 238
Yes it is risky to invest all your money in bitcoin. As value fluctuations seen with bitcoin is much high and hence risk. So it is not at all good to put all your eggs in one basket. Rather than this you should invest some amount in bitcoin and other in all other altcoins. That gives you better profit as well as lower risk of loose all money at a time.
Activity: 112
im placing all my funds in altcoin at the moment, if i see a huge rally of BTC i switch to BTC because when BTC goes up rapidly other coin tend to go down
Pages:
Jump to: