Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 05:26:17 AM
Nope, don't go all in like that, i think it's really bad ideal for you to do that . Place all in your funds in it would make you broke.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
December 14, 2017, 05:20:30 AM
I will not get surprise when someone here will get all in for bitcoin as it's really tempting. The fact that the bigger we invest in the higher the profit yet higher in risk but many people trust and believe what bitcoin can do and it's just a matter of leap of fate.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 14, 2017, 05:12:45 AM
Bad idea that places all your funds into bitcoin or in a single investment. It too unsafe things. For me the best things you can do is split your resources into bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or others cryptocurrency.  So what matter will happen you have backups. This idea will defend you from possible risky and dangerous
yes you should hold free money even a little , to cover things that might happened unexpectedly.

split your investment to avoid crazy drop , so you might could have backup fund on other investment and also on free money you have. there is a risk there is a rewards , make a choice to take big risk or stay safe with almost guarantee profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 04:46:51 AM
if you have put your earnings in bitcoin since this is posted, you have already gain profit. they are saying that you must diversify and not to put all your eggs in one basket but if the basket is as profitable as bitcoin then why Not?

But putting all your eggs in one basket could be risky even if that basket is profitable. Why? Because bitcoin is unpredictable, and it's very volatile. There are a lot of what ifs, what if it will drastically drops about 50% of its value? Do you think it can still be profitable? You'll going to lose your money in that case. That is why it is advisable not to put all your egg in one basket. It could be profitable as of now, but you'll never know what will happen to bitcoin in the next day.
That's true, never do that because if bitcoin fall you will lose all your money, the market is so big so why not consider investing on altcoins as well, there will be more chances for success if we know how to minimize the risk and diversifying your investment is one way of minimizing the risk. I have different investments in altcoins and I do that because I believe altcoins has a good future also.
yes i 'am and i think i have judged a huge blow in the price not only in bitcoin but all the other crypto as well.I think it depends on your beliefs with what you invest it, of course, we all know the saying that never put your eggs in one basket because you might lose it all and break it all. Not everything would be easy, you just have to take risks.
Activity: 56
December 14, 2017, 04:06:09 AM
Gambling everything without anything cleared out for one individual's own particular needs resembles wagering all in a betting game. It is not being dependable as I would like to think in the event that you can put every one of your assets in bitcoin or some other venture.

The main distinction is it will simply bring longer with investments. Never going to do that. If you saw that it would make you rich later on then do however you wanted recall dependably the hazard required on it since we know cost of bitcoin is excessively unstable and possibly some time or another it would crash and make you got broke.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 14, 2017, 03:36:34 AM
As for now, maybe a good 80% of my hard earned money is on it. You cannot blame me and all others because, speaking in behalf of them, we see its potential to grow even more. I know what I am doing for I have a game plan. Anyway we have our own strategies and we are all entitled to exercising them with the use of our own money.

But yes, I get you that it is a bad idea to put all money in a single investment. It is just that I am in a position whereby I have the means to gamble as much as 80% of my money. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 14, 2017, 03:22:13 AM
Bad idea that places all your funds into bitcoin or in a single investment. It too unsafe things. For me the best things you can do is split your resources into bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or others cryptocurrency.  So what matter will happen you have backups. This idea will defend you from possible risky and dangerous
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 08:51:17 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Honestly, I haven’t put all my funds to bitcoin, for the very simple reason that i still need cash. Although, I have alotted some of my money for investments. But, the thing is what if I will encounter an emergency that needs money, I can’t sell my bitcoin first just to have money.

I will never place my all fund in one place because in life everything is risky and no one know that will happen in future in one place so I am keeping my fund in different place so that if can face any problem from one place then I will not take any tension .
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 11, 2017, 11:22:06 AM
Ive put all my money on potentiam.io with there 40%pre ico sale and also im making more on there 10% referrals BONUS. Mention me and il half it with you.
Isn't it too risky for you to put all in one ICO? It's not even one of the major altcoins. Too much risk here...
Activity: 206
December 11, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think what you do is right.
Because Bitcoin prices are getting up I am sure the next 2 years you will get many benefits.
Good Luck!

2 years is too much to take the risk of putting all money in bitcoin. Dividing the money into smaller groups is more logical to reduce the risk in short and long term investments. Thus, I didn't go all with bitcoin.
Activity: 96
December 11, 2017, 11:19:57 AM
do not put all the eggs into one basket...the same thing with bitcoin. It's risky..too much risky
That's correct, I also Suggest not to put all your money into bitcoin, plan according to your income and invest . Suppose if you invest all your money what will you do for your daily needs, expenditures. No body can predict the future price of bitcoin, so anything wrong happens means that causes a big loss. Always be on the safer side don't take too much of risk.
How should I diversify my portfolio? What proportion of other altcoins to bitcoin do you recommend? 50%/50%?
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 11:17:19 AM
I dont place all my fundy in bitcoin, some of them I put it in alternate cryptocurrency. I put it in ther because it can be short term investment to have a easy money but if you want long term investment go for bitcoin only.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 11:03:10 AM
Its not a good task to put all your funds in bitcoin as you may have daily needs for which also you need fund and if you put all your funds into bitcoin it may be a tough task for you.Instead you must keep some funds with you to meet your basic needs or at some important point of time..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 11:00:54 AM
I think what you do is right.
Because Bitcoin prices are getting up I am sure the next 2 years you will get many benefits.
Good Luck!
Activity: 81
December 11, 2017, 08:57:52 AM
Spend everything in a volatility thing is the worst plan i've ever know. I know it's profit but there is a chance you could lose your money right? So a half or 3/4 is the best solution for this.
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 08:56:15 AM
In a way, what you think is a little bit risky most especially if you have a family like me. Though bitcoins is a best investment but individuals do have daily needs. Childrens at early ages have a lots of needs daily. So, for me because i have a family with 3 little Childrens. I only investment 65-75 percent of my personal assets to bitcoins since i am into long term investment.
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
All-in crypto (except an apartment which I also made the downpayment with profits of crypto).
Everyone must make some arrangements such that there is some amount in bitcoin and it her in altcoins. I have seen so many people who are working day and night bit they don’t earn more money. So there is dire need of time that one sold divide income in bitcoin and others in altcoins so that more money can be earned. A better life would be there if you are likely to handle both at a time.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 04:34:18 AM
Bitcoin it is a good investment,  but as you say there are many risk in crypto. It is better to split your money rather than dump it all in bitcoin. I think it will be fine.
Its not good decision to place your all money in one place because in life there is no guarantee of anything so you should keep care and can keep your money in some different places so that you can never loss all your money at once.
Activity: 168
December 11, 2017, 03:29:03 AM
yes, i invest much money to bitcoin for a month, and then sell if get high profit
and i will wait the situation, if a good new, i will buy again..
December 11, 2017, 03:19:01 AM
do not put all the eggs into one basket...the same thing with bitcoin. It's risky..too much risky
That's correct, I also Suggest not to put all your money into bitcoin, plan according to your income and invest . Suppose if you invest all your money what will you do for your daily needs, expenditures. No body can predict the future price of bitcoin, so anything wrong happens means that causes a big loss. Always be on the safer side don't take too much of risk.
Pages:
Jump to: