Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If you are a whale or shark, you definiately do it. But I'm just a small fish, I do not gamble my money. I will choose at least 3 coins to invest. My portfolio is Bitcoin, Bitclave and Playkey
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I don't, I can't and will never try to do that. Although you may have a very good chance to profit high in the future but it is very risky to have all fund in Bitcoin alone. Always remember, don't put all your eggs in one basket no matter how big or secure the basket may seem to be. Spread your risks and opportunities.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
yes I guess that's the best way to save my money for the future, because bitcoin has a very high money value year after year Bitcoin increase very rapidly, and Bitcoin is also a very profitable digital currency.
Activity: 294
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

well its nice for an all in investment in bitcoin since it is the most consistent crypto coin in the market. All investment are risky, no risk no gain so go ahead! We all have different strategies depending on how long or short period of time we want to trade. Me, i'm holding btc and several altcoins as well.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
By putting our funds to all in bitcoin is good only if you are sure that bitcoin will become the world currency, but if not you're just throwing your money anyway which is turning into waste. If I were you only 25% of your fund must be put into bitcoin then observe what will happen as time goes by.
No, because it is just very risky to so. Look at the price drop of bitcoin last week, it dropped from ~$20,000 to ~$15,000 in just 5 days, almost 30%! Therefore, instead of placing all my funds into bitcoin, I have chosen to diverse my risk and place part of my funds into some altcoins. Now, my investment portfolio is 40% bitcoin, 40% altcoins and 20% fiat. That 20% fiat is intended for buying bitcoin just in case its price drops to a really low level.
You are showing just one side of the picture as you are talking about just decrease. We all know that Bitcoin fluctuates the most and this is the reason why it is the best digital coin for trading. A trader will make the most profit when he buys an asset at a very low price and sells out at High price and only Bitcoin gives this opportunity to the investors.  To achieve this, you are supposed to make right decision at right time.
yes I agree with you, Bitcoin fluctuates at most and this is the reason why it is the best digital coin for trading, besides the Bitcoin price increase within a year in 2017 reaches 1200%, a very significant increase, reasonable in a matter of days Bitcoin down 15% to 30%, because the increase in natural years last year was very rapid.
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Saving money in Bitcoin is very risky, we have to be strong mentally to be strong everything when there is a decrease in price in Bitcoin, but if the price of Bitcoin rise of course you will get a profit that is doubled ,, but it all back again up to you, ups and downs bitcoin hard for the guess.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Its not a better idea to put all egg in one basket, I don't put all my money only in btc, I invest wisely by doing several investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
No, because it is just very risky to so. Look at the price drop of bitcoin last week, it dropped from ~$20,000 to ~$15,000 in just 5 days, almost 30%! Therefore, instead of placing all my funds into bitcoin, I have chosen to diverse my risk and place part of my funds into some altcoins. Now, my investment portfolio is 40% bitcoin, 40% altcoins and 20% fiat. That 20% fiat is intended for buying bitcoin just in case its price drops to a really low level.
You are showing just one side of the picture as you are talking about just decrease. We all know that Bitcoin fluctuates the most and this is the reason why it is the best digital coin for trading. A trader will make the most profit when he buys an asset at a very low price and sells out at High price and only Bitcoin gives this opportunity to the investors.  To achieve this, you are supposed to make right decision at right time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
dont ever you place all your money into one coin,
place your money into some of coin like bitcoin 25%, eth 25%, btc 25%, xrp 25% of your money
Activity: 210
According to me that's not a wise thing to do.
One must never risk everything on a single shot and always keep some alternative.
In case you want to invest all your money then you can invest Upto 75% in bitcoin and the rest in ethereum,ripple.
Activity: 532
Apparently, I don't have any bitcoins right now and their all in altcoins. Altcoins are booming as in crazy with many all time highs and I'll just transfer it again to btc once it resumes  another unstoppable bull run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
No,
Never.

Dont put all of your fund in BTC,
you need live,
check other instrument. Invest there too.
Never I will place all of my money in one place even in bitcoin because I don’t think that anything in this world is stable so that we can full trust so we need care about everything and good decision is that you can keep more money in bitcoins and some money in altcoins that will give you good result.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I did not put all my money into bitcoin, I split it with altcoin. Because altcoin trading in my opinion is very profitable than bitcoin.
So for long term trading I trade bitcoin. And short term with altcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
No. although I love Bitcoin and I have gotten from it, I wont put all my money into it. It is too risky. the first investment lesson is that dont put all the eggs in one basket
Bitcoin growth last year was very successful but its still risky to put all our money in bitcoin alone, there are plenty of promising altcoins out there that we can choose from and invest in it too. Our portfolio should be 50% bitcoin and the rest is spread with at least 5 altcoins that will also give big profit in the future.
Definitely, you should not put your investment in one basket because there is no assurance of success, you have to know the risk
and only invest what you can afford so no matter what happen you can still go on with your life since you have a safe amount as your savings.
Bitcoin is the most dominant in the crypto but you cannot be sure  it will remain forever, so altcoins is a good choice to diversify.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do not think it's good to put everything in the bitcoin, you have to have liquidity in case the market crash for a while
Agree, additionally the price is volatile that result of losing income/profit. Imagine if you put all your money in bitcoin how about your budget for your needs especially in the time you encounter unexpected expenses? I'm sure you have no choice to trade even the price is low.
Activity: 294
No I did not. For me, it is not smart to put all of your funds in bitcoin because we do not know what might happen in the future. I know that investing in bitcoin is a very good advantage but I am just being wise to think that in case something happened, I would still have some money left in me. The current price of bitcoin is really tempting for us to invest everything we had but consider the fact that bitcoin is still unstable. maybe 40% in bitcoin and the rest of it i allocate to altcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
No. although I love Bitcoin and I have gotten from it, I wont put all my money into it. It is too risky. the first investment lesson is that dont put all the eggs in one basket
Bitcoin growth last year was very successful but its still risky to put all our money in bitcoin alone, there are plenty of promising altcoins out there that we can choose from and invest in it too. Our portfolio should be 50% bitcoin and the rest is spread with at least 5 altcoins that will also give big profit in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
I do not think it's good to put everything in the bitcoin, you have to have liquidity in case the market crash for a while
Placing all the money into bitcoin on any given day is not a good or safe option, invest only some amount of your total money into bitcoin, as nobody can guess the prize of bitcoin as it is volatile.

I definitely agree. I support bitcoin but I think that it would be best to keep and invest some for another investment to be sure. As for me, I invest a lot in bitcoin because I know that I will earn more from it especially this year. Yes I don't invest all I have but I invest a lot from what I have.
Activity: 378
As of now, i am planning to convert my fiat money into bitcoin because i witnessed the huge run for the price of bitcoin and it is extremely amazing and i think that this year will have another run for bitcoin so investing in bitcoin and converting my fiat money into bitcoin will be a good choice and investment for me and i really wanted it for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: