Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 11:15:18 AM
It is not better decision that you can invest or place your all funds in one place like bitcoin or anything because if you can place all fund in one place and you have faced loss then you will have a great problem in recovering that loss and If you can invest in some different place then if you face loss form one place then you can recover it from other place.
Bitcoin is an ideal destination, I can say in the present time, it is a very hot trend, putting all the funds into bitcoin is a pretty good idea, although it is risky but risk is a very normal investment, with any investment, we also need to accept that, and people are very loving Bitcoin, they are pouring more money into Bitcoin. That means bitcoin will tend to increase in the future, the risk from putting all the funds into bitcoin will be greatly reduced, profit will be super large if we put all funds into bitcoin, you should not apply the usual investment rule with bitcoin, it is meaningless, Bitcoin will always break all the rules and create unexpected

It's ideal, but putting all in bitcoin is not that logical for me. You need to diversify them. This would lower the risk significantly. Having etherem and litecoin could work well for us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 10:55:46 AM
No, 50% of my funds is BTC,the rest are NEO,KMD,ARK,XLM,SMART..etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
December 31, 2017, 07:15:07 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Keep some for your daily use. Bitcoin price is fluctuating greatly and very unstable. If by instance you invest all your money on bitcoin and you really need to withdraw but the price of bitcoin drops, you are risking your investment and will end up decreasing it.

It is both a good investment and also a risky one.
As they alwayd say, invest only what you are ready to lose.
Activity: 336
December 31, 2017, 05:09:32 AM
People of all over world are using bitcoin and investing into it because it is the best crypto of the world. It gives us more benefit and facilities than any other alternative altcoins so its popularity increasing day by day very easily. But placing all the funds into bitcoin can not be a great decision because it changes its price very quickly and no one knows perfectly that it will increase or decrease.
so you can also loose your money that you have invested there and if it occurs then you will be not able to start a new deal because you have lost everything already. So you should invest a small amount as beginner and learn how to deal and give a big amount when you will become a pro.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 23, 2017, 12:06:33 PM
It is not better decision that you can invest or place your all funds in one place like bitcoin or anything because if you can place all fund in one place and you have faced loss then you will have a great problem in recovering that loss and If you can invest in some different place then if you face loss form one place then you can recover it from other place.
Bitcoin is an ideal destination, I can say in the present time, it is a very hot trend, putting all the funds into bitcoin is a pretty good idea, although it is risky but risk is a very normal investment, with any investment, we also need to accept that, and people are very loving Bitcoin, they are pouring more money into Bitcoin. That means bitcoin will tend to increase in the future, the risk from putting all the funds into bitcoin will be greatly reduced, profit will be super large if we put all funds into bitcoin, you should not apply the usual investment rule with bitcoin, it is meaningless, Bitcoin will always break all the rules and create unexpected
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 08:13:39 AM
I know one proverb sentence that is never put your all money in a one bank because if those bank destroy you will must be destroy because you put your all money in a one bank so I’m not place my all money in a one wallet and never buy only one coin , I’m always buy too many altcoin.
Yes definitely things must be cleared before getting into them. Same lies with bitcoin. If you have such money and are trying to invest or trade them in bitcoins. Surely go for it as they will charge your money and you can earn double and triple of the amount in different times. But make sure of one thing, you must not put all your money in bitcoins. You are going great on this now.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 06:02:58 PM
It is not a bad idea but a little bit risky especially when you do have a family that needs your financial support. Investing bitcoins is a long term investment if you want to profit more and the prices of bitcoins is not that stable. What if you need cash right away then price value of btc is in dip? It is a big loss already. So i suggest atleast invest 75% of your to bitcoins then the 25% is to keep for emergencies.
It's really a bad idea and I don't think that invest at least 75% is good. Just spend what you afford to lose. And don't forget that you also have a real life. If you wan't to invest, so do long term investment. Spend 20% or more that you can afford to lose from your salary to Bitcoin every month and spend the rest for your life in a month. Do that every month and you would be rich someday.
From the income every month, I split that amount to some parts:
_ 20% for daily: Yeah, it is the first part I must to split for my family.
_ 10% for saving: I think it is necessary because saving for the future is not bad choice.
_ 10% for charity and reluctant case.
_ 10% for my parent.
_ The remaining amount I will spend to investment, 50%
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 08:26:44 AM
I think we should separate our wallet into 3 part as percentage: 50, 30,20%
50 is to buy BTC when the price falls
30 for long trading
And 20% for daily trade
It minimizes the risk
Activity: 263
December 21, 2017, 07:24:09 AM
Never I will place my all funds in bitcoin or any other place. Because in my plan I have to place my fund in some different place and the reason is that when I face loss from one place then I will recover that loss from other place and through this way I can make more money and also protect myself from any loss.
Activity: 158
December 21, 2017, 05:06:38 AM
It is not a bad idea but a little bit risky especially when you do have a family that needs your financial support. Investing bitcoins is a long term investment if you want to profit more and the prices of bitcoins is not that stable. What if you need cash right away then price value of btc is in dip? It is a big loss already. So i suggest atleast invest 75% of your to bitcoins then the 25% is to keep for emergencies.
It's really a bad idea and I don't think that invest at least 75% is good. Just spend what you afford to lose. And don't forget that you also have a real life. If you wan't to invest, so do long term investment. Spend 20% or more that you can afford to lose from your salary to Bitcoin every month and spend the rest for your life in a month. Do that every month and you would be rich someday.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:23:31 AM
Yes i spend all my money to buy bitcoins and hold it untill the it reach the maximum of the price because i know bitcoin have a future to make big
Did you check present difficulties in BTC transaction and confirmation fee, If you check means you will not come to this decision.

High fee and lakhs of confirmations are pending.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 01:12:01 AM
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 12:30:41 AM
Yes i spend all my money to buy bitcoins and hold it untill the it reach the maximum of the price because i know bitcoin have a future to make big
Activity: 392
December 20, 2017, 11:13:22 PM
Activity: 322
December 20, 2017, 01:12:43 PM
We know that bitcoin is good investment put all your money in one basket (bitcoin) too risky. It is suicide dangerous. In invest you always care about it, you still need a backup, just invest little by little.
I think even rich and billionaires are not doing so because bitcoin is a very soft currency your little investment can make you rich and this is also one the good quality of bitcoin I remember when I join bitcoin so there was very less money with me but I take a start in bitcoin and know I have a lot of money and I’m one of the good investor here so I’m one the example of it so take a start with your little amount and make your money double.
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 07:11:35 AM
it is true that, Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. Bitcoin is not so known and used for today. I think it would be better to put some part of money in bitcoin. If you put you all bitcoin in a one account you can lose your all money if your account will be hack.
Activity: 56
December 20, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
Put all your funds in one investment isn't a smart plan. I put my funds on many kinds of investment, it's really safe but that ask me for a really wide knowledges to make sure that everything can earn me profits.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 20, 2017, 02:32:04 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think putting money into Bitcoin is a very good way, my plan is about 80% I'm going to save it into Bitcoint, because I'm interested in seeing that incredible Bitcoint really benefits everyone.
It's really good especially if you are doing that for long term, bitcoin significantly increase this year therefore
we can expect that the price will grow more in the years to come, so if you can hold longer you have a better chance of becoming rich in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 20, 2017, 01:29:35 AM

I think putting money into Bitcoin is a very good way, my plan is about 80% I'm going to save it into Bitcoint, because I'm interested in seeing that incredible Bitcoint really benefits everyone.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
December 19, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
Putting all your money on bitcoin is very risky i suggest to you not all your money you can invest in altcoins like ethereum for long terms and it is better to set aside for emergency purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: