Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 11:19:11 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Bitcoin is a safe and best invest over crypto world.so you can do it if your want.but you know what, No one knows about the future.its not good idea to put all of your money into one basket.

Agreed with you
Bitcoin is the best and safe currency in the world. Now many people knows about bitcoin. They can earn bitcoin and trust bitcoin. But it is not safe all money into one side. All of money divide in to another side.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2017, 09:57:34 AM
I did not put all my funds to bitcoin because I believe in a saying that do not put your money in one basket. Even though bitcoin keeps on rising its still not safe to put all your money with it. Make sure to always have spare funds for emergency purpose.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
For me personally I do not put all the money into Bitcoin, only partially. I'm sure Bitcoin will always go up, because I've invested some of it there. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 19, 2017, 07:11:12 AM
Bitcoin is a profitable investment. But It is not a good idea to put all of your money on bitcoin. Although it is unlikely if bitcoin crashes, you will be ruined.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 07:05:43 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Its good to invest in bitcoin but its too risky to put all your money, i suggest its better to keep for your self for emergency and daily needed.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 19, 2017, 06:56:24 AM
It's good to invest in Bitcoin especially its value upwards but if you put all of your money on bitcoin you should think carefully because its value is not stable and not sure where it goes.  Too put your all money in bitcoin is too risky its better to keep for yourself for emergency and daily expenses.
Activity: 196
December 19, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

No, i am a victim of scam recently about 500$ in my hitbtc wallet, and this is an eye opener for me to lessen my funds for my btc investment. Even though its just a dust but i earn it in decent way. I should withdraw it if i could turn back the time, Feeling bad:(
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
December 19, 2017, 06:29:57 AM
I know one proverb sentence that is never put your all money in a one bank because if those bank destroy you will must be destroy because you put your all money in a one bank so I’m not place my all money in a one wallet and never buy only one coin , I’m always buy too many altcoin.
Its good to know that many people know it but the question is applying it and if they apply it how good is it. Taking to that point that people know it but it is how you put your money investing in other basket may be bad investment but whne the time comes you will know that it is worth to invest. Many more options more money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:20:10 AM
I know one proverb sentence that is never put your all money in a one bank because if those bank destroy you will must be destroy because you put your all money in a one bank so I’m not place my all money in a one wallet and never buy only one coin , I’m always buy too many altcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 18, 2017, 08:21:54 AM

Even the price of bitcoin was too big now i didn't put all my money on it, maybe 50% but not all because we didn't know what happen to bitcoin, it can be lose the value anytime, we didn't control it so think twice before you put all your money in bitcoin .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:12:21 AM
If to say you have invested all your money in March - by now you'll be very rich guy. sometimes it is good not to ask people for an advice, some advice are good and some are bad. in-terms of taking a risk you should just trust your guts and do it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 18, 2017, 06:34:06 AM
I will not get surprise when someone here will get all in for bitcoin as it's really tempting. The fact that the bigger we invest in the higher the profit yet higher in risk but many people trust and believe what bitcoin can do and it's just a matter of leap of fate.
It is highly crucial to take risks in life in order to be successful and stand out of crowd. Without the courage of risk, you are unable to move forward in life successfully and business is full of risk taking situations and chances. Those who avail these risky chances of making large money are now billionaires. There is no need to regret if you have invested all your funds into bitcoin because it while aisle double them.
I think one should be realistic enough that he should cover all aspects of life equally as it is much true that bitcoin is the best available coin for the the investment but one has to consider his capital which intends to invest in the market.

If you can afford to invest max of your capital to be invested in bitcoin it will not disappoint you as it is a stronger currency in the market which has given profit to its investors and still has the potential to rise.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 03:36:38 AM
I put one third of my saving account into crypto coins. When my investment is doubled I plan to cash out half of it, invest half of the profits into alt coins and put the remaining half to saving account.

In the worst case, my family won't be starving if Btc crash and we both are out of job at the same time. Though I still have to hear my wife complaining about 'virtual coin' until the end of time.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 03:27:54 AM
Nope, don't go all in like that, i think it's really bad ideal for you to do that . Place all in your funds in it would make you broke.
That’s true, someone can’t just go all in on Bitcoin, unless they’re crazy. You can just put all the money you have into bitcoin, it’s a big risk. Bitcoin might be going up now, and it looks like it will continue to go up forever, but it wouldn’t, cause one day it will fall, and if you’re unlucky it might be the time you invested your money. So if it happens to be all your money, then you’re finished.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:36:13 AM
The person who bet all his money on bitcoin right now is in better condition. And i think it's worth the reward for his effort and courage. I remain grateful although it is still new in world of crypto, but can come to enjoy a good profit in investing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
I will not get surprise when someone here will get all in for bitcoin as it's really tempting. The fact that the bigger we invest in the higher the profit yet higher in risk but many people trust and believe what bitcoin can do and it's just a matter of leap of fate.
It is highly crucial to take risks in life in order to be successful and stand out of crowd. Without the courage of risk, you are unable to move forward in life successfully and business is full of risk taking situations and chances. Those who avail these risky chances of making large money are now billionaires. There is no need to regret if you have invested all your funds into bitcoin because it while aisle double them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 15, 2017, 02:55:37 AM
Putting all your funds in bitcoin is a good choice but i suggest that dont put all your money in one basket Smiley its better to put some of your funds in eth for long term
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 15, 2017, 02:29:37 AM
At the moment I am trading mainly altcoins and holding them as I want to reach certain multipliers with them. When I reach a certain multiplier, then I will try to take out some of the profits and just keep it in Bitcoin. As I am a very small fish compared to many whales out there, I need to grow my stash first. Unless you get into six figures, your life doesn't change. In Europe also, for your life to change you would need middle five figures, or at least beginning in a seven figure stash. Bitcoin value has soared over the last year but in altcoins you can make some good multipliers, then take some profits and put into Bitcoin. I hope I can do it this year, last year was a big fail for me.  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 15, 2017, 01:56:26 AM
We know that bitcoin is good investment put all your money in one basket (bitcoin) too risky. It is suicide dangerous. In invest you always care about it, you still need a backup, just invest little by little.
Activity: 588
December 15, 2017, 12:07:43 AM
Bitcoin is best to place all your funds because its price is amazingly growing after each passing weeks. Although there is a predicted dump soon, it will soon recover and comparing its price from the previous months/years, it has significantly grew.
Pages:
Jump to: