Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 01:19:07 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

theoretically, higher risk for higher profit. but if you afraid to lost too much in the BTC, then try to parallel buy and hold some golds, it will give you some relief when the BTC falls.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:04:57 PM
I can say yes but not for now I will convert my all money into different currencies not only bitcoin because I have search three four altcoins which values are growing rapidly and if we invest all our funds into only bitcoin there will be high risk for us in the future. But if we invest in other coins as well we will get benefit from few of them.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
November 06, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
I have put all of my funds into Bitcoin yes. It is crazy to think that all of it is backed up by this 12 word seed and a passphrase. Oh well I would rather have all my wealth backed up by something I can control, rather than something I can't control. People will keep losing faith in the government and would rather start doing something uncomfortable like learning about BTC, then keep having to use FIAT.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
November 06, 2017, 12:07:52 PM
No, I would never do this. I have choosen to keep only a part of my money in BTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
November 06, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Bitcoin is a good for investment but in my own opinion, putting  all your money in bitcoin is not too good specially when your not really knowledgable in bitcoin investment. That's why i suggest you that invest only what you can afford to loose. But if you really want to invest all just make sure that you have a knowledge enough and you already prepared. That's all thankyou.. hope it can help.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 10:20:39 AM
I started bitcoins without any budget and i only earn altcoins through joining bounty campaigns, Its not required for you to use your funds, You can earn bitcoins by working on campaigns or services that ico's will be needed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 06, 2017, 10:03:38 AM
Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
Everyone has his point of view but there is a famous quotation that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. Investing in bitcoin is definitely a very good option but investing everything is not a smart decision. You need to have something in your pocket so that you can use it at the time of need and emergency. You can investup to 70% of all the savings you have into bitcoin. That is more than enough.
In my opinion, 50% is the maximum for Bitcoin, 30% for saving money and 20% for backup money will be better than invest without backup money for emergency situation. Do you want to sell Bitcoin with any price, even low price when you need to have money? Lips sealed

Guys, be a bit conservative. Bitcoin is super speculative investment. As much as I very much believe in it - be ready to lose everything. I don't there is no person ready to lose 50% or 70% of the savings. I would say - 10%, not more
You really have a point though. The thing is every investment is risky and then it is either you save in a bank and forget about any interest or just be ready to take the risk. However, like you said, putting all your funds in bitcoin is not realistic and at least every investor would tell you the best way to invest is to diversify so that even if something happens in one, you can always have something to fall back on.
Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
Even though investing on bitcoin is a good idea
 i wont risk all my funds investing on it
..maybe just enough amount step by step..fosr the continuous earning
Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 06:16:29 AM
Investing on bitcoin is a good idea
but putting all your money in it ? I think it is a big No No
You should first thing of some possible result before
 you make your move. So wouldnt end up wasting all yiur money and effort.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 05, 2017, 12:36:27 PM
yes i'm putting all my salary in bitcoin because I still have another source of income which is my coffee shop so investing for a long term in bitcoin is one of the reason why i have a coffee shop right now and also have a car and condominium unit. But always remember that there's always a risk on investing.
- If you have a different source of income and it can help you pay for the expenses of your personal and family life, put all monthly salaries in Bitcoin is not a big problem because it does not affect your life too much. However, you also need a clear plan and specific strategy because the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing over time, we need to calculate the risk in it and determine the right price for us to invest, should not buy at too high prices, that only made our money into a situation more dangerous, personally, I think you should stop investing in bitcoin, risks are becoming greater, if it collapses, you will lose a lot of money
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 05, 2017, 12:23:01 PM
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.
that is true. that is a very risky decision, i will suggest to put atleast half of the money in bitcoins for future needs but putting all of it is not a good idea. even in putting up a business, it needs to spare atleast half of the money to yourself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 12:13:51 PM
I also advise you to diversify the holdings you have, there is always more risk to put all your money in one coin, it is risky
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 05, 2017, 11:34:46 AM
yes i'm putting all my salary in bitcoin because I still have another source of income which is my coffee shop so investing for a long term in bitcoin is one of the reason why i have a coffee shop right now and also have a car and condominium unit. But always remember that there's always a risk on investing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 05, 2017, 11:28:51 AM
Make sure if you are afford to lose. This is not like bitcoin may go down. Trading strategy should be like that in order to manage your loses as well
You should never do that. If your funds are not depends on any personal expenses then you can invest. According to present market trend you can invest something minimal.
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 08:08:30 AM
Putting all your liquid funds into BTC is a surefire way to totally screw yourself over, and would put you in the bracket of "high risk" investors. I suggest you diversify instead of doing this...
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 12:52:55 AM
Placing all fund into bitcoin is not bad idea.
After buble dump is possible. I think this year we have great buble on bitcoin.
No, I didn't place all my funds into bitcoin. Even if its already proven through many years you should, set aside a money for your daily basic needs. Well, if you have a lots of money to invest for bitcoin its a good thing because in the future it will be a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2017, 11:49:28 PM
definitely no.  Not all my funds is investing on bitcoin.  I really love to altcoins unless to bitcoin . I love to compete other traders around the world.  I invest in bitcoin a little but not totally all my funds.
Yes, everyone has his or her own choice. You do not like to invest in the form of bitcoins much rather you prefer to use the altcoins for this purpose it is obviously dependent upon the choice of the user that which cryptocurrency he would like to use when it comes to investment saving in the wallets or trading.

As far as my personal interest is concerned I also fear converting my whole funds into the bitcoins because it is somewhat dangerous due to the price fluctuation issue.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 04, 2017, 07:05:05 AM
It seems too risky to save bitcoin with all your money. Because for me the digital world is very risky, let alone the government does not support this bitcoin development. so you should be smart using your money for this bitcoin.
That's true, investing in bitcoin is a high risk investment so you can lose all your money if this will fail.
Bitcoin will most likely gonna succeed more but we don't hold the future and that is why there is a risk because the possible of failure could happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 04, 2017, 05:34:16 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment but it's better not to put all the money into bitcoin because it would risk big loss if you're out of luck in bitcoin.
That really depends on you. When you are moving with plans to make more money and you don’t need to get your focus divided then you must put all your belongings and investments in bitcoin. But scenario will be changed when you want more volatile profit sources then surely you must have to put your money in different sources. Better is to make your choice, and enjoy.
Activity: 98
November 03, 2017, 11:41:12 AM
if good backing to fulfill daily needs is not there then surely on emergency users will suffer. So need to decide accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: