Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

that will be good for you if you have a regular income in fiat. It will be more profitable if you convert your fiat into bitcoin. But question is where will you get the money if something unexpected happen like in an emergency? If your purpose for converting is to invest your money just remember the golden rules "just invest what you can afford to lose"
If you are a regular job person and you have some money which you want to save or invest then according to my knowledge you should use half or less than half payment in bitcoin  and some money in other place because to invest all money at one place is not a good decision.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.

Just like you said it, Whether strong or weak, it is still a believe bruv! Everyone wants what is good for bitcoin cause if bitcoin's future end up being bright, ours too end up being the same. However, this is reality and in as much as we cannot predict the future and can just hope for the best, going all in is just a risky thing to do. However, it all depends anyway, the way things work for A, may not work for B, so we all have our decisions in our hands.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.
Tomorrow? No, Bitcoin can not does that, even the potential of Bitcoin really can make its value increase more in future, but I do not think this is an asset for speculation and make fast profits as your said. If Bitcoin want to become a primary currency, it needs to keeps its value stable and its nature first.
Why should I do, put my all funds in bitcoin? I can't do that. Maybe I invest a little bit part of fund to bitcoin wallet, because putting all my income and funds to bitcoin is like a suicide. Because first of all bitcoin have lack of security with regards to wallet, due to some funds of users were hacked. Second bitcoin have no insurance with regards to the fund intact to the wallet of the users. There's a lot of spots in bitcoin for now but I know developers was improve it in the future, because they protect the credibility of bitcoin project.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.

put all eggs in one basket and it on bitcoin, I thought not so bad during bitcoin is a very profitable investment. unless putting it on altcoin, it is a very big risk. as far as I know, even someone selling a house for investment in bitcoin.

not a good idea if you put all you have in just one it is more risky it is more good if some of it are in different places i mean dont stick to one dont put your self into the decision that you know you will regret yes let say that it will be better but always advance the way you think. Positive and negative scenario.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
trading bitcoin is well risky,, i would always wait for a big drop before getting involved,, many see the price soar and jump in,, but its better to wait till after a big drop

www.mycryptoproject.com
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.
Other than Christmas our futures are also very important and I think we all have to look after our families also. Bitcoin is rising up and it will continue to till the end of this year but if someone has a little doubt in that long prediction then at least this is certain that its price will accelerate till the end of this month. Waithing for three more weeks should not be a difficult task. Honestly, November is going to be the real game changer or price booster.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Well if your strategy is to put all your money in bitcoin that would be fine because that is your choice of investment and it is up to you on how you will manage and take the risk that you are taking. But come to think of it we should not put all in because we need to save atleast for ourdaiky needs.
Activity: 83
Dont do it.
Place of about 5%-15% of your money
but the most important:
put it in crypto as much as you ready to loose it.

I think 5-15% sounds good as well. Never go all in on anything. Always try to diversify your investments (spend only a portion on a specific investment). My suggestion is to invest in different securities/assets other than BTC, e.g. buy gold, or shares, or bonds. Anything that is not entirely related to blockchain/cryptospace can be considered a diversification
Tomorrow? No, Bitcoin can not does that, even the potential of Bitcoin really can make its value increase more in future, but I do not think this is an asset for speculation and make fast profits as your said. If Bitcoin want to become a primary currency, it needs to keeps its value stable and its nature first.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Definitely not all my money, simply because i believe on the principle of diversification and it is too risky to put everything here. For you not to loose big money spread it so the chance of loosing money will be lessen.

Even bitcoin looks promising at a moment no one will take that huge risk of investing all money into it and if you do so then you are putting your money at huge risk as no one knows what will be the price of bitcoins in future so its always good to invest your funds at different places and not in a single one as if you loose you will loose everything at once and won't be able to recover your loss back.
Well I agree with you there is no doubt that what you are saying its true but I will tell you about myself I always buy bitcoins when the price is low and not only one time I am always doing the same thing and believe me when the price go high then I sell it it really give me a good reward I mean all my risk which I took I received positive response.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
That would be dumb, I would never do that. Too much to risk, Im ok with what I currently have in BTC tho.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Putting everything into bitcoin would be stupid to do that. I man i know you live bitcoin and you have seen people getting rich because of it but that also needs a luck and the right time to invest too. You can always equalise your investments by putting it in the parts into bitcoin. For example, if today the bitcoin price is too high then I wouldn't buy a dime at today's rate because that will just eat out my profit margin. So I will always put my money when the prices really deep. Never go on putting all the money altogether. There are daly life needs which are to be fulfilled first.

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
try to understand to what you are saying place all found into bitcoin why not but there are have other expenses for the routine in our life 20 t0 50 percent of your found are enough and the remaining use it for an daily needs of the family.
Activity: 392

I think no, putting all of your money is a big mistake, it is okay to put a lot of money on bitcoins but putting all of them is a bad idea. Because of course you will need some money to used from everyday expenses. And if you ever invest all of your money, what will you used on the following days?. So my advice jist invest 30% of your whole money of you have salary every month then every month invest on bitcoins. That's what I do today.
Activity: 233
Of course not all because you need to pay all your bills and give some extra money for your personal needs and savings so maybe 30-50%
Activity: 434

It is too risky to put all your money to bitcoin but not doubt about the profit to be gained in investing bitcoin to be on the safe side you should scatter the investment in different currency just in case you loose on one coin there are still remaining earning coins.
I agree with you not to put all your money in bitcoin even though bitcoin promises big profits because bitcoin also has a risk for loss because of unpredictable prices, invest at least 20% of your money in bitcoin, but I recommend only invest in bitcoin than other coins because based on my experience bitcoin is more promising than other coins even though the price goes down it will surely rise again in the not long time, but for another coin sometimes have to wait a long time for the price to rise
Activity: 202
At the time you post this topic if you have put all your money into bitcoin then now you have become rich  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 78
Bitcoin is the master of all projects. THE KILLER APP From blockchain IS BITCOIN.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

It is too risky to put all your money to bitcoin but not doubt about the profit to be gained in investing bitcoin to be on the safe side you should scatter the investment in different currency just in case you loose on one coin there are still remaining earning coins.
Pages:
Jump to: