Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 108
I suggests you to not place your all funds into bitcoin...as bitcoin is more profitable but it's also very risky..
So my suggestion is to not place your all funds in btc but you can place your half of funds or some percentage of your funds into btc..so may be it's good for you.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.

put all eggs in one basket and it on bitcoin, I thought not so bad during bitcoin is a very profitable investment. unless putting it on altcoin, it is a very big risk. as far as I know, even someone selling a house for investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
No. I invested on altcoins because it's much faster to make profit. There's a lot of pumps happening everyday and I'm always hoping just like the others for my coin to be the next to skyrocket.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I should but I didn't and that was my big mistake.
With bitcoin even if the price go down, it will go back up in future, the thing that not happen with altcoins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Dont do it.
Place of about 5%-15% of your money
but the most important:
put it in crypto as much as you ready to loose it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Definitely not all my money, simply because i believe on the principle of diversification and it is too risky to put everything here. For you not to loose big money spread it so the chance of loosing money will be lessen.

Even bitcoin looks promising at a moment no one will take that huge risk of investing all money into it and if you do so then you are putting your money at huge risk as no one knows what will be the price of bitcoins in future so its always good to invest your funds at different places and not in a single one as if you loose you will loose everything at once and won't be able to recover your loss back.
That's the best way to do because there is no guarantee that we all make money when investing with bitcoin.
Putting your money at risk is like gambling it, we don't know when will the pump will end and we don't know if there is another bad news that are coming.
Best way to do is to diversify the risk, invest what you can tolerate and hold longer.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Definitely not all my money, simply because i believe on the principle of diversification and it is too risky to put everything here. For you not to loose big money spread it so the chance of loosing money will be lessen.

Even bitcoin looks promising at a moment no one will take that huge risk of investing all money into it and if you do so then you are putting your money at huge risk as no one knows what will be the price of bitcoins in future so its always good to invest your funds at different places and not in a single one as if you loose you will loose everything at once and won't be able to recover your loss back.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No. I have plan to put my 20 percent of my salary to buy bitcoin whatever price aince 6 months ago. Never sold it until bitcoin price at 10K. I hope that will happen soon..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
legendary
Activity: 1110
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
No not to invest everything you have .You must invest a little bit and how about your expenses ?if you invest it all.Just invest the limit or excess on your money ,there must be a risky at investing but it also profitable when it terms in a long term.The price of bitcoin is flactuating and we did'nt know where it is high or going low but mostly I know it has a value that increases.
It really was something in life you must prioritize. Investing your all funds is not a good choice or idea.  How about considering your daily needs and expenses, how about considering the fact that some unexpected incident may happen. Put only a portion of your money, invest 20-25% of your money is enough I think, and make your 20-25% investment bigger by working on it and not by adding your investments by your own money you have already.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Its a BIG NO to put all your money on bitcoin, maybe you should invest some of your money but not all. Bitcoin investment is very risky its either you gain or lose. Maybe you should invest some into bitcoin and try to earn more BTC through bounties, signature/avatar camp, social media camp, etc you can also do solve captcha to earn BTC.
I don't think its a good idea to put all your money in bitcoin. Put only some portion of your money is enough. Theres so much thing in life you must know. In fact, earning bitcoin is quite tough but you assured that it would make a geat profit but if you could avail 2-3 bitcoins and doesn't cost your whole money then go, and make it as your investment, make it grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

Yes! if i have fiat  now i want to change it to bitcoin currency and i want to buy some other kind of altcoins and i want to start trading or mining,that why i joined in signature campaign to earn more bitcoin for the next step is to invest in trading or other kind of bitcoin earning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Its a BIG NO to put all your money on bitcoin, maybe you should invest some of your money but not all. Bitcoin investment is very risky its either you gain or lose. Maybe you should invest some into bitcoin and try to earn more BTC through bounties, signature/avatar camp, social media camp, etc you can also do solve captcha to earn BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
No not to invest everything you have .You must invest a little bit and how about your expenses ?if you invest it all.Just invest the limit or excess on your money ,there must be a risky at investing but it also profitable when it terms in a long term.The price of bitcoin is flactuating and we did'nt know where it is high or going low but mostly I know it has a value that increases.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I have not invest all my money in bitcoins as it can be very risky to do so as no one knows where bitcoin will land in future and how it will perform and if price crash then it can be a major loss on our investments so the smart choice would be to put only a part of money in bitcoins as if price skyrockets in future then even a small investment can bring good results for you.
legendary
Activity: 896
I would place all my funds in crypto currency, I'm not afraid that i would lose it because of the governmental policy and so on, my nightmare is represented by the hackers Angry . They always have something on their mind and unfortunately, events related to crypto and hackers happened.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.

Well said but this can go either way if you remember the period of Christmas and new-year in 2016 where everyone was predicting a huge price pump but end up with reduction in the value for bitcoin as it suffered a blow for first quarter of 2016 then gradually improved which was unexpected it purely depends on the demand and supply if the demand is high then bitcoin's value will increase if the demand is less and supply is more then bitcoin's value will be fluctuating and sometimes major corporate can play a vital role by investing in bitcoin and increasing its value.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Well if you are thinking of putting all your money why don't you take a break and invest half of your money in Bitcoins?
Instead of risking all of your money you will have something at your back so, In case if you lose money you can earn it back with the money you have saved.
If I have enough money to buy 2-3 Bitcoins I will buy it and save it no matter its value drops down, at the end I know that bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.

Why bro. If the value is increasing in the sense everyone will invest to it then why you feel fear about that. I don't have big assest since I am doing schooling now. If I own any I will definitely invest on bitcoin and start my career here itself. I will surely invest and open e-store with the bitcoin payment mode.
Pages:
Jump to: