Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Suppose that you invest all your fund on bitcoin, you will running out of fund, I won't say you won't get any profit but every trading has its own fluctuative condition. To believe and invest will always be your very own decision.

Thanks,
It is not a good idea to put all your money in one basket. This can result in loss as well. It is not a great idea to follow this kind of strategy. There is no doubt that investing in bitcoin is very much profitable but still it is too much risky to invest all your money into bitcoin. You can invest a major portion of your income in bitcoin but even then save few for the worst times.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
It's better to invest money in different altcoins and bitcoin as well. Try to invest in different sources to avoid loses if any. Your expectation is good in bitcoin but it may low in rare cases.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
In my opinion, If you spend all your money into Bitcoin, That is not an investment, that is a gamble. As far as I’m concerned, investment its mean you use knowledge to buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Don't put all funds into bitcoin, you are not a God of Gamblers. lol  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Suppose that you invest all your fund on bitcoin, you will running out of fund, I won't say you won't get any profit but every trading has its own fluctuative condition. To believe and invest will always be your very own decision.

Thanks,
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Putting all our money into bitcoin is certainly very risky, as we know the value of bitcoin is very easy to change quickly because it all depends on the amount of market demand, we can lose the money that we put into bitcoin because this type of investment, it can be said that investment in bitcoin has a very high risk.
are we going to lose our bitcoin purses because it's caused by hacker attacks or crimes through the internet. But on the other hand bitcoin can be very profitable to be an investment asset if we just put some of our money into bitcoin. Do not be greedy because of the tempting bitcoin prices that continue to rise in price, make bitcoin as an investment asset for the future by simply setting aside some of the money we have to enter into the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I don’t really think that investing all you’ve got on bitcoin would be a good idea. For the reason that you’ll be needing money for your daily needs. It is also given that investing on bitcoin has high risks, with of course, high returns. There is no saying what the future of digital currency holds for us. I guess it’s better to be safe than sorry, I think 50 percent of your money would be reasonable enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Never put all your funds into assets or bitcoin. It's possible that you can lose all.
It is surely a great and lovely idea cause the turn out can be awesome but considering what is involved, it is not ideal. The reason why investors always love diversifying is just to be able to spread the risk across their investments. There are so many things that you can do outside crypto that can bring you money, but going all in, is like the biggest risk of all.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
I did,right before the bitcoin cash fork
I got free 15% for the investment,albeit it wasn't much,still felt nice
with the upcoming Bitcoin Gold fork,there is a chance that we could end up with some extra cash as well
although this one doesn't look as solid as BCC-it doesn't even have a working wallet yet
in any case,even at 5500$ per coin it seems like a valid investment,fork or not
the price keeps growing and ther eis no sign of stopping,sky is the limit
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Well it is up to you if you will put all your money to bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting stronger now and the possibility of earning profit is too high. If you have the capability go ahead and invest im sure that you will earn good profit even in a short period of time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is still a risky investment so only put into it what you can afford to lose. Also, it will most likely make gains, but it could be long term if you buy while the prices are this high.
Risky? Excuse me but do you know how many person now interested in BTC? and how many bitcoins is available on markets? and how many bitcoins lost in blockchain wallets? and how many bitcoins is seized by the creators?
BTC is not risky. The more it goes down, the more it goes up.
BTW First prepaid Bitcoin Credit Card is being launched ATM. Analyze that and trust me you will know that BTC is not a risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
A good businessman does not put all his funds into an investment and that apply to all investments, not only bitcoin. I wouldn't advise you to put all your eggs in one basket so as not to suffer loss in the future. My advice for you is to invest a certain percentage of your income and put the rest to savings.

I agree with you, it would be too risky putting all founds in one place. For now Bitcoin has always delivered higher price, and there is no doubt that it will keep on rising... at least that is what i think. But wise man never puts all his founds in one place. Even if percentage for losing is low, that doesn't mean it is impossible to happen. Wise man take all possibilities in concern and act according to them. But I must admit that sometime leap of faith is needed for someone to succeed.
Activity: 882
As much as we love and trust Bitcoin, we would never put everything into a single asset. It is simply the base rule of investing. Never put it all anywhere and never invest what you cannot lose. Never depend on your investments for food and shelter and never invest other people's money with the same confidence that you invest yours. These keep you healthy, alive and out of court.

Diversify your asset is pretty much ok, and do not expect any return when you are investing because the risk is there and in this kind of money there is no assurance to be get paid. Putting all your funds into one will surely on high risk, invest on many assets this will allow you to lessen the possible risk.

But I say ,it's fully depond on  your thought.If you have guts means, you can place all your inversement in bitcoin. It's your choice.I will place all of my funds in bitcoin. Because, I fully trust the bitcoin blindly. If the price of bitcoin reduce some how means ,l will brought the huge amount of bitcoin.Waiting for that Option.
You have too much spirit regarding bitcoins. That is amazing to see such people jumping into bitcoin and then considering it the best option for their business. But you can’t put everything on stake. That have much risk and in business you always have to go for the option that have low risk. Manage your amount efficiently and only that will be profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
If I have enough money I will all of that in bitcoin since bitcoin today is much more profitable than banks and also they are saying that if money place to bitcoin it will become double or triple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة

Well if your strategy is to put all your money in bitcoin that would be fine because that is your choice of investment and it is up to you on how you will manage and take the risk that you are taking. But come to think of it we should not put all in because we need to save atleast for ourdaiky needs.
I think, he's talking about INVESTMENT MONEY. That is already a part of his budget, and there's no need for him to save some for his daily needs if that is the case. Now, putting ALL your money (intended for investment) in one cryptocurrency/altcoin is not a good thing to do. The ideal thing to do is to divide the total into parts and decide how much will he put in this and in that. Investing in 3-4 altcoins is enough, I think, but you should be wise on choosing which altcoins you're going to buy. Although the cheaper altcoins are recommended, you should also consider its other aspects like the market cap and its history.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any investment is fraught with danger and risk, and lay down all the funds in the hope of making a big profit from this, this is unwise in the first, and secondly you can remain with nothing. Even despite the forecasts that bitcoin is at its height, I would have acted quite differently.

Right. It's better to have a sight at a worsencase scenario because it won't hurr to be prepared all the time especially financially. It's not a good idea to risk everything especially if its as unstable as crypto and every invrstor would tell you to distribute your funds
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Any investment is fraught with danger and risk, and lay down all the funds in the hope of making a big profit from this, this is unwise in the first, and secondly you can remain with nothing. Even despite the forecasts that bitcoin is at its height, I would have acted quite differently.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.
Other than Christmas our futures are also very important and I think we all have to look after our families also. Bitcoin is rising up and it will continue to till the end of this year but if someone has a little doubt in that long prediction then at least this is certain that its price will accelerate till the end of this month. Waithing for three more weeks should not be a difficult task. Honestly, November is going to be the real game changer or price booster.
You are so right my brother. November hard fork still remains the most anticipated hard fork ever.
The journey has been crazy, no doubt but the outcome of that fork will really determine where we are headed and honestly I just hope it will come and just speed off the way we had the August fork. Only time will tell anyway.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

It is not a good way. There are many speculations about the rising of the bitcoin especially for the long term, but you can not expect that you put your money in btc and you always have a good life quality. You can be a millionnaire in the future maybe with this big investment, but until you succeed, you can see the bottom many times. It is not a good investment strategy, you must always be logical.
Activity: 756
No. I invested on altcoins because it's much faster to make profit. There's a lot of pumps happening everyday and I'm always hoping just like the others for my coin to be the next to skyrocket.
Finding a good altcoin with a lovely support can sure be good. However, it is always very good to be careful as not all altcoins are profitable for investment and most of them can make you lose even more than you can imagine if care is not taken. I have held an altcoins for months before even though it looked promising as at the time I bought it. You cannot really predict the market that much, most especially for altcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
A good businessman does not put all his funds into an investment and that apply to all investments, not only bitcoin. I wouldn't advise you to put all your eggs in one basket so as not to suffer loss in the future. My advice for you is to invest a certain percentage of your income and put the rest to savings.

Pages:
Jump to: