Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.

Yeah,bitcoin has high risk factor and also high profit rate,but who knows what is gonna happen in future so its better to invest half of your savings into bitcoins as just buy and keep it in long term.But surely the bitcoin is gonna be very very valuable in future and it is gonna make us rich soon.While we saw the statistics of bitcoin the growth rate is in increasing pace always when the demand gets higher still many people don't knows about bitcoin surely the price will be in peak while everyone uses digital currency.I hope the in the year 2040 digital currency will gonna be important in our life.So don't worry bitcoin will gives us good reap in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
I didn't put much of my funds in to bitcoin as I need to have a reserve of money to live in the future if my income dries up. It is always wise not to invest everything in to something such as bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
I don't put all of my funds into bitcoin because i know that is a risky decision that can make me poorer and poorer and i know that i need to be careful in investing my money because my friend is one of the example for that scenario where he was so greedy and put his money in other cryptocurrency and he is now broke.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
No. I put half my savings in bitcoin and the results are very satisfying. Because, the fantastic bitcoin value now makes my investment grow better. In fact, it exceeds the profit i get from holding gold.
It is not a good idea to put all your fruit in one basket. In fact you should go for dividing your money and you should go for investing in different kind of investments. This will not only help you earn a very good amount of money but on the other hand, it will also help you in living a comfortable and tension free life. In case you are getting loss from one investment, other investment will serve the purpose.
Probably it wasn't a good idea of course. Having a chance to  Invest just a bit percentage of your fund I think is already enough. Yes, bitcoin could assure us that we could expect our return of our investments but still the factors that it wasn't that surely be happened mostly in your expected amount is inevitable. If you has that much of fund, i think it would be much wiser if you would place or put it in some kind of investments. Just piece of advice it was still depend on you.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Putting all your eggs in one basket sounds like a bad idea
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I think to put all money in Bitcoin is too risky. Because we dont know excatly what future of Bitcoin. To safe in investment, I put my money in Bitcoin 70% then 30% in fiat. I think this is good portfolio to minimize the risk of investment.
For me i wouldn't put my all funds in bitcoin though trading in bitcoin were already proven that it would be profitable, and putting a 70% of your funds are already risks but still have guts to left something for your self and for your needs. Believed that your 70% investment is already enough to start your journey in trading bitcoin.
Activity: 588
I think to put all money in Bitcoin is too risky. Because we dont know excatly what future of Bitcoin. To safe in investment, I put my money in Bitcoin 70% then 30% in fiat. I think this is good portfolio to minimize the risk of investment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.
That’s true. The future of bitcoin is very much secure and bright. Bitcoin is the only digital currency that has successfully beaten real estate investment and gold in the race of being most profitable investment so far. Bitcoin has also made international transactions easier and faster. Undoubtedly we should invest maximum portion of our wealth into bitcoin since bitcoin itself is an investment and saving at a time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
No. I put half my savings in bitcoin and the results are very satisfying. Because, the fantastic bitcoin value now makes my investment grow better. In fact, it exceeds the profit i get from holding gold.
It is not a good idea to put all your fruit in one basket. In fact you should go for dividing your money and you should go for investing in different kind of investments. This will not only help you earn a very good amount of money but on the other hand, it will also help you in living a comfortable and tension free life. In case you are getting loss from one investment, other investment will serve the purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.

Why bro. If the value is increasing in the sense everyone will invest to it then why you feel fear about that. I don't have big assest since I am doing schooling now. If I own any I will definitely invest on bitcoin and start my career here itself. I will surely invest and open e-store with the bitcoin payment mode.
We should not see that value is increasing or decreasing we should see the market relations and the market skills because if we see these things then we can earn a lot of things from bitcoin like extra income.
Life itself is a risk and I am not saying going all in is a good thing, but if I am convinced enough that the risk is worth it, then man! I can go all in if I don’t have anything to do with the cash anyway.

After all, so many people do business and it flops, so many shitty things can happen to anyone at anytime and we are just at the mercy of our creator, not knowing what tomorrow holds for us. For bitcoin though, I am beginning to think it is high time I increased my percentage of savings to 80%.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Activity: 644
No, I don't place all my funds on bitcoin because it's dangerous because i might lose all my balance if sudden deep will happen on the price. For me to not experience it i always diverse my funds on different investment. I'm just taking some extra caution with my money or investment.

But for me,I will inverse all of my funds in bitcoin. Bitcoin has that much effect in it.If you want to get profit from your inversement means,bitcoin is the one which you are searching for. At any time bitcoin price will reach the moon. If you want profit so you can prepare a Bitcoin.In future surely you will get the very huge amount of dollar for bitcoin.
I believe in business proverb that never put all of your eggs in one basket. So if you lose your control on the baskets that you have put all of eggs and fall to the ground so you will lose all of your funds at once and in few moments you will become the poorest man on the earth.

So the business advisers have suggested to investors to make port polio for interments like invest in bit coin along with gold’s and security markets etc.
Yes placing of all of the funds into bitcoin is not a good idea actually. You can invest a major portion of your income into bitcoin but investing all you money into bitcoin is not a good idea. Bitcoin is no doubt very much profitable but this is very much risky to invest every single penny into bitcoin. You should always have some other option as your back up in case you are suffering loss from bitcoin.
And the best place to save your money as backup money is not altcoin, you must to know altcoin also a part of the cryptocurrency world and like the supporter of Bitcoin. I suggest you should keep your money in FIAT, USDT also bad choice because its platform still used from the cryptocurrency world. A bad news about its platform still can make its price dump to the hell.
Activity: 196
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No, because i don't have guarantee to recover my money if encase i get victim in scam or my account get hacked, Hopefully developers will find way to fight this malicious activities to bring back the trust of bitcoin investors in the forum. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
No, I don't place all my funds on bitcoin because it's dangerous because i might lose all my balance if sudden deep will happen on the price. For me to not experience it i always diverse my funds on different investment. I'm just taking some extra caution with my money or investment.

But for me,I will inverse all of my funds in bitcoin. Bitcoin has that much effect in it.If you want to get profit from your inversement means,bitcoin is the one which you are searching for. At any time bitcoin price will reach the moon. If you want profit so you can prepare a Bitcoin.In future surely you will get the very huge amount of dollar for bitcoin.
I believe in business proverb that never put all of your eggs in one basket. So if you lose your control on the baskets that you have put all of eggs and fall to the ground so you will lose all of your funds at once and in few moments you will become the poorest man on the earth.

So the business advisers have suggested to investors to make port polio for interments like invest in bit coin along with gold’s and security markets etc.
Yes this is the right decision to be the bitcoin part and the bitcoin investment to be the bitcoin increments, the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more till the value of the bitcoin will be double and the future of the bitcoin will give you the high price till the end of the year and they are taking the price of the bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
If you have extra money it is good to invest in bitcoin because it is most popular and most profitable currency. Through this it is very fruitful for you if you want to invest now because prices are going high. For this you will take a risk but a business saying ‘’ high risk high return’’ so it’s the time to take a smart decision for investment.
I agree with you. We should to think carefully before put money on it. I think you should invest 20%-30% your fund only
The way things work for everyone is totally different which is based on their responsibilities. Lots of people do not have much responsibilities and still very young. If they feel they believe in the future of bitcoin and they are ready to leave their earnings or savings there, I don't see a reason why they should not.

It is a high risk but can really help them to build their dreams later on when things work right. After all, youngsters are always fund of spending anyhow, so this might be a chance for them to learn how to save.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Yes placing of all of the funds into bitcoin is not a good idea actually. You can invest a major portion of your income into bitcoin but investing all you money into bitcoin is not a good idea. Bitcoin is no doubt very much profitable but this is very much risky to invest every single penny into bitcoin. You should always have some other option as your back up in case you are suffering loss from bitcoin.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Who would even risk placing all his/her money in the "safest investment" on the planet?
Never put all your egg in one  basket is a wise advice no good investor will ever ignore
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.

Why bro. If the value is increasing in the sense everyone will invest to it then why you feel fear about that. I don't have big assest since I am doing schooling now. If I own any I will definitely invest on bitcoin and start my career here itself. I will surely invest and open e-store with the bitcoin payment mode.
We should not see that value is increasing or decreasing we should see the market relations and the market skills because if we see these things then we can earn a lot of things from bitcoin like extra income.
Sure, no one is doubting the fact that you can earn a lot from bitcoin as extra income which is a good thing, but this is totally different to placing all your funds in bitcoin. Apparently, you will still have to withdraw some of your earnings from bitcoin if that is you only source of income and if it is not, then it is not all your funds you have placed, since there is still an extra income somewhere. For someone with an outside job and earning in bitcoin, I do not see a problem in leaving their earnings in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.

I think that is a bit risky. Bitcoin is very volatile. Soon the government will the risk it impose in the economy, if that happens we do not know what is the next move that they will do. Will they acknowledge bitcoin and use it in making all the works efficient? or will they ban bitcoin and ICOs like what china did. Bitcoin is very unstable. I suggest to not give all that what you have into it. You can invest your half and keep the other half for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: