Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
In the past i had all my money into bitcoin, and i saw altcoins jumping into value and being pumped. Even knowing that all coins will be traded against bitcoin i had invested my money into 3 altcoins and i do have some bitcoin for any possible emergency since im building my emergency fund with fiat soo i can invest all my bitcoins into altcoins, wich i believe is under their real value.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.

Yeah,bitcoin has high risk factor and also high profit rate,but who knows what is gonna happen in future so its better to invest half of your savings into bitcoins as just buy and keep it in long term.But surely the bitcoin is gonna be very very valuable in future and it is gonna make us rich soon.While we saw the statistics of bitcoin the growth rate is in increasing pace always when the demand gets higher still many people don't knows about bitcoin surely the price will be in peak while everyone uses digital currency.I hope the in the year 2040 digital currency will gonna be important in our life.So don't worry bitcoin will gives us good reap in future.
I won’t deny that bitcoin has a high risk factor but only in long term. It would be much better to just think about near future because it will save from a lot of overthinking. I also think it is useless to make big time taking plans because our life has no guarantee. Some people will find my point insane but this is the truth. That is why living in the present and planning for the near future is best and bitcoin near future is promising tremendous profits.
Just a half of you funds of your bitcoin you should invest its not good idea to invest all. Investment is risky but you can make a high profit when you in into it,and the other half is for you emergency needs. Atleast you have source of income and also you earning.
That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.

Yeah,bitcoin has high risk factor and also high profit rate,but who knows what is gonna happen in future so its better to invest half of your savings into bitcoins as just buy and keep it in long term.But surely the bitcoin is gonna be very very valuable in future and it is gonna make us rich soon.While we saw the statistics of bitcoin the growth rate is in increasing pace always when the demand gets higher still many people don't knows about bitcoin surely the price will be in peak while everyone uses digital currency.I hope the in the year 2040 digital currency will gonna be important in our life.So don't worry bitcoin will gives us good reap in future.
I won’t deny that bitcoin has a high risk factor but only in long term. It would be much better to just think about near future because it will save from a lot of overthinking. I also think it is useless to make big time taking plans because our life has no guarantee. Some people will find my point insane but this is the truth. That is why living in the present and planning for the near future is best and bitcoin near future is promising tremendous profits.
Just a half of you funds of your bitcoin you should invest its not good idea to invest all. Investment is risky but you can make a high profit when you in into it,and the other half is for you emergency needs. Atleast you have source of income and also you earning.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
I always advise anyone not to put your whole funds into one which is not advisable even it is very best in performance I mean even bitcoin also. We have a very bright future in Bitcoin so we should and much go with bitcoin to get big returns as it is the only crypto currency which has potential to give us benefit in future.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Must keep some reasonable amount of Bitcoin in your blockchain wallet as every body knows Bitcoin is in increasing trend every day some surges occurs but BTC again rise and make always new record so in my opinion if any body has some extra money buy BTC and keep it in safe Wallet for about 12 to 15 months.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Of course not. Always diversify.

Thats right. Problems may occur if we only do it for just one coin. A good trader never leave all in just one basket. Better to have something left outside of it rather than risking everything although the return will be higher, the lost could also be stronger with that high risk.
There is no telling when it could go down. No one really knows when it could happen.
That's right an expert trader didn't rely in only one kind of businesses instead they find another kind to be one of its investments likewise in cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin has a potential to make our return of investments trippled the value of your capital and yes it was assured that it could be but the risks that you may take is also higher. So if I am in that situation I wouldn't place all my funds in one kind of crypto but instead I would divide it and put some in ETH or any altcoins just for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
it will be a risky gamble, all your money means your money for daily expenses or even in emergency situation will be at risk, just invest on what you can lost and leave the money for emergency situation at the table. be wise on your decisions Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

Thats right. Problems may occur if we only do it for just one coin. A good trader never leave all in just one basket. Better to have something left outside of it rather than risking everything although the return will be higher, the lost could also be stronger with that high risk.
There is no telling when it could go down. No one really knows when it could happen.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 734

Activity: 743
No I dont place all my funds into bitcoin, because this is very risky. Bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency, and it is really promising, but still having its price volatile, and can going down anytime. So it is better to diversify our investments.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Its very risky to put all your moneg in bitcoin because we dont if the price in the future will continue to increase because even we said the price of bitcoin continue to increase or bitcoin have big future it is also prediction of what possible to happen. But in the reality they have chances the price will crash and if that happen  you lose your money. Its better to invest only you can afford to lose.
No. I put half my savings in bitcoin and the results are very satisfying. Because, the fantastic bitcoin value now makes my investment grow better. In fact, it exceeds the profit i get from holding gold.
It is not a good idea to put all your fruit in one basket. In fact you should go for dividing your money and you should go for investing in different kind of investments. This will not only help you earn a very good amount of money but on the other hand, it will also help you in living a comfortable and tension free life. In case you are getting loss from one investment, other investment will serve the purpose.
Its not wise to put all your funds into bitcoin because its to risky to invest all your fund , you should divide it into two, 50% is for bitcoin and 50% for your savings, and before you entered investment you must have knowledge about it
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Dont suggest buying scam coins (DGB).
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I like to put my funds into bitcoin investment, and bitcoin also profitable but I think it is too high risk if you want to put all your funds into bitcoin. Because we still don't know how to prediction about bitcoin price to the future. Like other people said "don't put your eggs in one basket" so it's too risk if you put all your money into bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
In long-term of course it is better to hold Bitcoin and Etherium. But also I think about buying IOTA, ARDR, LMC, SC and DGB.
Activity: 490
No, I would never do this. I have choosen to keep only a part of my money in BTC.

And I invested all the money in this coin. I trust bitcoin. This is the first coin that gives me complete confidence. I already made a lot of money thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
No, I would never do this. I have choosen to keep only a part of my money in BTC.
Activity: 540
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Yeah! all of the investment in the cryptocurrency are risky. So it is better to have prior knowledge before we make an investment. I invest my money to the bitcoin because I found out that the bitcoin is the best invesment in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

in my country bank loans 9.5% / year
But the interest rate at bitcoinn is 200% why not?
Pages:
Jump to: