Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 79. (Read 123608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Too risky to put all your money into Bitcoin. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms
to me i have invested more that 70% of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest, because i am sure about the price of  bitcoin that it will continue increasing and will surely give me a good profit.  people are worrying about that there is risk in bitcoin investment therefore they are not investing more money in bitcoin. but i am sure about bitcoin investment that it will give me a good profit.
If you are confident, then don't listen to other people suggestion just invest that's it. Because many people say many reasons even me, you know what exactly you are doing so don't turn back. If you have any doubts, then you can refer other people suggestions. I am also investing my money in bitcoins but not like you I am just investing 3o% of my income.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Of course it is a great risk. You should leave some funds at your disposal in case any unexpected emergency happens. Why throw caution to the winds? You never know what will actually to bitcoin in some years
Bitcoin won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We just have to be careful. There are lots of other cryptocoins other there. Not only bitcoin. We can spread our investments on those potential coins and minimize our risks.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Too risky to put all your money into Bitcoin. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms
to me i have invested more that 70% of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest, because i am sure about the price of  bitcoin that it will continue increasing and will surely give me a good profit.  people are worrying about that there is risk in bitcoin investment therefore they are not investing more money in bitcoin. but i am sure about bitcoin investment that it will give me a good profit.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.
sorry but you are wrong in many sense. i think if we talk about the future of bitcoin no one should deny this fact that that future of the bitcoin is bright and there are severe possibilities that it can touch the price of $10000 in the future and i think investing all your in it is not a wrong decision at all in back 5 to 6 months and now it is also a good decision too.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Of course it is a great risk. You should leave some funds at your disposal in case any unexpected emergency happens. Why throw caution to the winds? You never know what will actually to bitcoin in some years
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That is a good idea. You can earn many profit by invwating your money to the bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am not too long in bitcoin world or in this forum but in my opinion it is too risky to put all your money in bitcoin because nowadays during the bitcoin become more popular the scammers and pammers is also increasing to cheat to the traders. So if im your position i just think it 100x to be sure that i am not be loosing my money but instead to have profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
but i am too much interested in bitcoin because there are a lot of opportunities to make money from trading altcoins.
It seems that you are right. Many altcoins are now have potential. You can become a rich if you invest your money to the altcoins. But before you invest your money to the altcoins make sure that you have a lot of knowledge about it.
Activity: 390
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
but i am too much interested in bitcoin because there are a lot of opportunities to make money from trading altcoins.
Yes trading altcoins are good choice for makes money from digital coins use strategy short term investing
on trading altcoins can makes target profit daily, weekly and monthly,
We can take chance from fluctuating of altcoins price but the profit from trading altcoins can be invested in bitcoins
for long time, bitcoins has up trend for long time.

I'm more interested to altcoins than bitcoin, i prefer to hold altcoins than btc itself because with altcoins, i know i have hundreds of thousands unlike having just 10 BTC to hold. This is why I carefully look into the project and the team before investing to hold the token for I don't rely much to the pump and dump to profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Yes trading altcoins are good choice for makes money from digital coins use strategy short term investing
on trading altcoins can makes target profit daily, weekly and monthly,
We can take chance from fluctuating of altcoins price but the profit from trading altcoins can be invested in bitcoins
for long time, bitcoins has up trend for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.
We don't need government to use and operating bitcoin business ,
We just need an internet and skills to earn it ,
I will never put all the money i have unless i am really ready afford to lose it all.
Activity: 69
I think you should allocate capital. Do not focus much on bitcoin.
You can split 40% BTC, 30% altcoin and 30% USDT.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

It is a good way but risky because we don't know what the future of bitcoin will be. We know that its price is increasing continuously because many people especially investors are injecting money to it but then there are countries who ban the use of bitcoin because of the usage of some people to illegal activities due to its anonymity. It might be banned in your country in the future so better diversify your investment to precious metals or other investments like stocks in blue chip companies that can still earn that can beat inflation for it not to decrease in value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Too bad for you that you haven't seen before that there's a future in bitcoin. If you just realized before that you had bought bitcoin at a very cheap price you will be celebrating your profit day today. And now the price just hit $4,000 everyone is celebrating about this and for sure that there's more to come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Activity: 616
Activity: 155
I consider it very risky to place all my funds in bitcoin and I share them in different directions, but in bitcoin I have most of the funds due to the fact that I like good profits from it.
It is better to divide it you're right because in case one of it goes wrong you always have a back up plan which is good so you don't lose a lot of coins. It is really nice to invest in bitcoin because as we can see the price is so high right now.
Activity: 426
I consider it very risky to place all my funds in bitcoin and I share them in different directions, but in bitcoin I have most of the funds due to the fact that I like good profits from it.
Pages:
Jump to: