Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Putting all your money in one basket is very risky. In order not to lose all means you need to invest them in different directions. Now there are many crypto currencies and you can choose the strongest.
but you have to take risk and i think by seeing the flow of it that how it is going since it begin through 2009. i think we have seen through the year that it is really often that you got loss in bitcoin.
mostly you got profit but you have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Putting all your money in one basket is very risky. In order not to lose all means you need to invest them in different directions. Now there are many crypto currencies and you can choose the strongest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.
Yep! There are some risk takers who have really earned great and unbelievable profits with bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely helping masses in making their dreams come true. But it is really wise not to invest all your savings into any coin. You should invest according to the loss you can afford.
i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded.
But this is not the only way to become succeed there are many ways that actually you can become rich in the future..
If you start your own business with bitcoin online i think it can be more safier than you are investing your money into coin that actually you don't know how they will live long.. so for me business is one of the great alternative that tested by many rich people.
I heard from reach people there are only 5% of population who can become rich every year and 3% are people who are starting business and become rich and 2% is for people are working hard or other way how they are become rich.. but mostly people who are become rich are people who are starting their own business..

That makes a lot of sense. That's how wealthy chinese businessmen put things into perspective. Though you really have to put work to it especially if you're just starting. I also am planning to do the same with my saved btcs. When i've enough btc i plan on putting up an online business that also accept btc for transaction.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.
Yep! There are some risk takers who have really earned great and unbelievable profits with bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely helping masses in making their dreams come true. But it is really wise not to invest all your savings into any coin. You should invest according to the loss you can afford.
i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded.
But this is not the only way to become succeed there are many ways that actually you can become rich in the future..
If you start your own business with bitcoin online i think it can be more safier than you are investing your money into coin that actually you don't know how they will live long.. so for me business is one of the great alternative that tested by many rich people.
I heard from reach people there are only 5% of population who can become rich every year and 3% are people who are starting business and become rich and 2% is for people are working hard or other way how they are become rich.. but mostly people who are become rich are people who are starting their own business..
Activity: 504

i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded. i think we already have good example from our daily life that those people who mostly take the risk they have more opportunity to become succeeded.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You should not put all your money into bitcoins. Investing bitcoin is very risky .. you can get a profit or you will get a loss. Bitcoin votality is difficult to predict .. so bitcoin prices go up and down significantly. You should look for opportunities when bitcoin prices go down. So you get a profit when the price goes up.

I agree. It is not that risky as you think it is though, it's just might take weeks or even months to get profit from that, and i on't see other reason why someone would put all their money into bitcoins if not for profit.

In my opinion, if you want to invest, never invest all your money into one currency, better to spread your funds in case something bad will happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

But I think those are the people who invested in bitcoin when the price was too low and have made good profits by now but if you are looking to invest everything at current price then its a big risk to take as price can drop in coming years too.
So the cryptocurrency market know that and have many altcoin for people not want invest their money to Bitcoin because the value of it very high and not interesting with them. You can see the potential and ratio growth of some altcoin better than Bitcoin very more, example: Ethereum, Ripple, Waves ...
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
As you need to have a proper proccess , i mean buying in step by step .
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.

That's true and that's what I experienced after putting all my "bitcoins" in a website for BCH but didn't get anything. I know the situation here we are talking about is a bit different from what I suffered but it's nearly the same when I traded my coins too for BCH. I sent my Bitcoins yesterday to bittrex finally after deciding to do so checking everything to be safe, but when I bought BCH at such a high price of BTC0.21, I saw it declining from there and everyone is still dumping it hard. You should learn from this and should know that getting all in into one thing could lead you nowhere but a potential loss which could be extremely disastrous.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
You should not put all your money into bitcoins. Investing bitcoin is very risky .. you can get a profit or you will get a loss. Bitcoin votality is difficult to predict .. so bitcoin prices go up and down significantly. You should look for opportunities when bitcoin prices go down. So you get a profit when the price goes up.

Its always good to invest only a part of your money in bitcoins and if you invest all your money in it then you are taking a huge risk with your money as anything can happen to bitcoins in future so its wise to invest only a small portion of your wealth in it.

Yes, you are right it is always the best to split our money into different good investments because it is good but it will be risked if you keep them in a single investment like Bitcoin. We have to divert our money in order to be safe and make money on the investment you made.

Diversification will minimize your risk of loosing money and if every investment performs well for you then you will be making huge money from it so its always good to divide your investments which will help in multiplying your profits.

That's a good suggestion. Don't put owl money in single coin it is very dangerous. We can not predict the cryptocurrency future if you get bad days means you will feel so sad. So split your money and invest in multiple currencies. If one can give you hand another will make you in a good position.

Yes and if you don't have faith in crypto currencies then you always have an option to invest your money in real world in products like silver, gold or real estate which will surely survive in future and can give best returns on your investments too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Its always good to invest only a part of your money in bitcoins and if you invest all your money in it then you are taking a huge risk with your money as anything can happen to bitcoins in future so its wise to invest only a small portion of your wealth in it.

Yes, you are right it is always the best to split our money into different good investments because it is good but it will be risked if you keep them in a single investment like Bitcoin. We have to divert our money in order to be safe and make money on the investment you made.

Diversification will minimize your risk of loosing money and if every investment performs well for you then you will be making huge money from it so its always good to divide your investments which will help in multiplying your profits.

That's a good suggestion. Don't put owl money in single coin it is very dangerous. We can not predict the cryptocurrency future if you get bad days means you will feel so sad. So split your money and invest in multiple currencies. If one can give you hand another will make you in a good position.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
As you need to have a proper proccess , i mean buying in step by step .
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.
Activity: 688

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 182
Buglab.io
Activity: 770
I invested only 10% from total savings around 2 years ago. And i was lucky to have known bitcoin for long time, so that I could enjoy high bitcoin price as today.
to me i personally invested more that 70%, which shows that i have too much confident about bitcoin and sure that bitcoin will become too much successful and hope that bitcoin will remain as number one curreny of crypto world.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505

But I think those are the people who invested in bitcoin when the price was too low and have made good profits by now but if you are looking to invest everything at current price then its a big risk to take as price can drop in coming years too.
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
In my opinion this is very risky. Bitcoin - a very strong currency, but still possible price drops. Money must be invested in different directions to avoid losses.
Pages:
Jump to: