Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 80. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
I dont get you , you are not interested in altcoins but you buy and you speculate in some that you like , So it mean only that you like altcoins . Speculating is for your own interest that will help you to find a good altcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Investing everything you have is pretty risky..even if you are a super experienced trader. I say invest a sum you can afford to lose
yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin becasue i do not want to take such a big risk.
Big risk? I think there is no greater risk in bitcoin because those people who invest money in Bitcoin till now they have only benefited. And I think I have seen very few people that he has loss money in bitcoin. Otherwise ,I think they do not have any knowledge about investment or that they do not taking interest in bitcoin investments, so they loss this way  their money in investment. But you needs to didn't afraid in bitcoin investment. So invest your money without risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Investing everything you have is pretty risky..even if you are a super experienced trader. I say invest a sum you can afford to lose
yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin becasue i do not want to take such a big risk.

We all have the same mind about it because we're talking about logic. Bitcoin, like right now, is giving users good rewards though we don't know how long this will continue. And we also don't until when btc or crypto will be here. It may be for a long time and stay or something may happen that will remove its value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin because i do not want to take such a big risk. in fact i want to distribute my investment in different places and therefore i have invested some money in day business while some in online business and therefore now i can fell myself more secure.
Activity: 504
I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
to me i also study the maket of altcoin very keenly, and most of the time even invest my money there. in fact i like to invest my money in some profitable income.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Investments are always risky. Even you are not that "super" experienced trader, as long as you know what you do and you have the believe that bitcoin will give you the best potential profit upon investing. Most of the people that invested almost all their assets into bitcoin didn't regret on what they did.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
as another one said "Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness" today there are more project with huge potential.
If you invest Apple today, not likely you will make a lot of money
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
It seems to me that speculation sounds very harsh, but nevertheless this area of ​​activity brings much more money than keeping Bitcoin in storage at a promising price. In the future, maybe Bitcoin and bring good money, well, you need to understand that altcoin can bring money today, because the price difference is very good.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Activity: 423
Yes i did, i put all my money into bitcoin, but i have made my own portfolio and bought some other altcoins, so all my money dont depends on bitcoin.
I really believe in this new era of money, i think we all do. so why not risk my money on this? I love bitcoin, and that wont change.
We all should hold.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No, I don't. There is a saying that says don't put your eggs in one basket so putting all your money in bitcoin is not recommended. If something happens to bitcoin then you lose your funds but when you diversify and put your money preferably in different investment like in real estate, or other traditional business or other altcoin that has potential would be preferred because if one of these lose value then you have others still earning.
Yeah, it is wise to have a diversified portfolio in order to be on the safe side. But I don't mind investing the large portion of my savings into Bitcoins along with other digital currencies to have a bright future for myself and my family. Bitcoin have a clear edge over other currencies and has got the potential of multiplying your capital many times within months or even weeks. In short I would love to invest as much as I can into Bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I may include people who make a beautiful mistake. Investing total in bitcoins by leaving no money in bank. And now, i am enjoying an amazing profit with unexpectedly before.

So are you trying to say that you have invested all your money in bitcoins? Be careful mate its an very big risk to take as you may be enjoying profits right now but there is no guarantee that scenario would be the same in future as price can go in any direction.
I don’t think so there is any harm in investing all your money into bitcoins. Bitcoins are very promising in producing profits. They are the future of the world economy.
I believe that even if the scenario will change, the bitcoiners are not going to be in any loss.
Anything can happen later it's all just a prediction, putting all the money in 1 bag is a risk because if the price goes down even "though bitcoin may be hard to lose in value" you will lose much and not any back up
Nothing is certain when talking about the future, especially with bitcoin, its future is unpredictable. We invest all the money in bitcoin, if luckily, we can get a lot of profit but if the worst case scenario happens, our money will disappear, we will bankrupt. And we will not have anything to start again, this is something nobody wants, so we should need a the contingency plan and the contingency plan is that should only invest part of the money, do not invest all
Activity: 634
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I may include people who make a beautiful mistake. Investing total in bitcoins by leaving no money in bank. And now, i am enjoying an amazing profit with unexpectedly before.

So are you trying to say that you have invested all your money in bitcoins? Be careful mate its an very big risk to take as you may be enjoying profits right now but there is no guarantee that scenario would be the same in future as price can go in any direction.
I don’t think so there is any harm in investing all your money into bitcoins. Bitcoins are very promising in producing profits. They are the future of the world economy.
I believe that even if the scenario will change, the bitcoiners are not going to be in any loss.
Anything can happen later it's all just a prediction, putting all the money in 1 bag is a risk because if the price goes down even "though bitcoin may be hard to lose in value" you will lose much and not any back up
Activity: 756

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 798
Activity: 420
No I haven't placed all my funds in bitcoin as it will be an very risky investment to make as no one is sure where bitcoin will land in future so its better to put only a part of our money in it and rest should be invested at different places to reduce the risk of loosing money.
This is what im doing too on which i dont really plan to put all of my funds into bitcoin and its really very a risky thing to do and as you said we wont really know on what path would bitcoin would go either on success or fail on future years to come.No one really knows the future,even we cant go on all in its still better to put on the amounts to invest which we can afford to lose theres no assurance but there possibility that bitcoin would really give us good profits later on.

Every investment is risky but if bitcoin performs better in future then it can give us huge returns on our investments and hoping for that I think we should take an risk of investing higher amount in bitcoins as bitcoin will surely rise in coming years.
Activity: 476
No I haven't placed all my funds in bitcoin as it will be an very risky investment to make as no one is sure where bitcoin will land in future so its better to put only a part of our money in it and rest should be invested at different places to reduce the risk of loosing money.
Yes, we must not be overwhelmed. There a lot of people are making profit on coins. But it doesn't mean that place all our funds into bitcoin. Do various task avoid to involve any trap.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
This is what im doing too on which i dont really plan to put all of my funds into bitcoin and its really very a risky thing to do and as you said we wont really know on what path would bitcoin would go either on success or fail on future years to come.No one really knows the future,even we cant go on all in its still better to put on the amounts to invest which we can afford to lose theres no assurance but there possibility that bitcoin would really give us good profits later on.
Pages:
Jump to: