Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you take the vaccine? tell us what happend? - page 2. (Read 997 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I took the vaccine and through out that day I didn't have myself,I felt so weak,dizzy  and tired of everything.At some point I felt like regretting why I took the vaccine,but after that day I was very strong.It is good to take it so as to prevent yourself from contracting that dreaded disease.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I only got the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Getting the second one in 3 weeks. The side effects are supposed to be stronger after the first injection for Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca. For me the side effects very fairly mild. I had no fever, only some headaches in the 3-4 days afterwards and I felt the injection in the arm for two days. But nothing severe.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
The danger comes from the fact that we only pull out the teeth and claws of the beast but ignore the lethal and chronic toxicity of its internal organs.
Activity: 1281
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
No, I do not need it, Im no expert but injecting unnatural substances in your body increases the chance of having more diseases in my own opinion.

Eating vegetables and regular exercise will boost your immune system and will never needing vaccine. There are news that healthy people got covid19 but not in the worse category. Just a cold and flu.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
^^^ Good luck in Vegas. We'll be watching the news for tens of thousands of new Covid cases there.  Grin

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
No...

I’m going back to Vegas Monday for a week or so and will keep trying very hard to catch Covid..

I will continue walking through crowds of tens of thousands of people and touching everything whilst never using hand sanitizer and touching my face a lot..

If I can’t catch the shit I must have immunity from a previous exposure..

Heck.. Maybe I can get vaccinated to a bunch of Covid “mutations” while I’m at it..

Wish me luck..

Chicago this weekend, Vegas next week..
legendary
Still waiting for the thousands of dead-from-vaccine people to tell us what happened.

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I didn't but you can read some people that did here:

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

I am a biologist from Switzerland. I had my first dose of Pfizer vaccination on May 3, 2021. The next day my symptoms started: muscle pain in the legs and arms, joint pain in the ankles, hips, neck, shoulders, wrists. Bilateral loss of sensation in the arms, legs and face. Electric shocks and burning sensations in the legs, arms and hands. Severe brain fog, lack of concentration. Inability to walk, to dress, to hold a glass of water in my hand. Inability to sleep due to pain. I consulted my doctor who told me that there was nothing to do with the vaccination and thought of multiple sclerosis. I contacted the equivalent of the FDA in Switzerland, but no one listened to me, apparently never seen these symptoms. I howewer completed a side effects report. I canceled the second dose and I will never do it and I'll not vaccinate my children. When I called to cancel the second appointement they insist hard not to cancel it. All symptoms disapperead after 1 month (passed at home without any medical supervision). Now I'm well! I feel like a survivor. Thank you for reading me!

Rebecca Sandoz

I have not received any vaccine, however appear to be having negative impacts after spending a prolonged time (>1 hour) in proximity to vaccinated people. First time experienced a persistent headache for 5 days, with onset within a few hours. 2 days ago I was again in the company of a vaccinated person and developed a headache and extreme fatigue within a few hours. 2 days later I am still fatigued and experiencing 'brain fog'.

Maria Scholte Lubberink

Had my 1st Pfizer on 11th may had the normal side effects then was fine for a week then started with severe r leg pain and then swelling went to hospital was told it’s a blockage in varicose veins then for random twitching all over with muscle cramps and severe pain in leg and right sided pain all over no problems before the jab and doctors don’t seem to want to hear when you mention the vaccine has done this I’m still suffering with all this and I find myself crying everyday now from the random attacks which cause me pain I just wish it would stop and I definitely will not be having my second jab or letting my kids have it

morag crawford

Scary stuff.

1st statement is valid as she is the first hand who experienced it, but the 2nd one is just someone blabbing something out of someones experience.

Anyway the 3rd one is something random. Vaccine = Varicose veins? Varicose veins may be more common in some families (inherited). Increased pressure in the veins may cause varicose veins.. Plus he clearly insisted that the vaccine is the one causing the problem contradicting the 10+years of medical studies the doctor had. lmao
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
The chance obviously is low, but it doesn't make sense to me that a child should be rushed to be jabbed.

It doesn't make sense especially because COVID isn't risky at all for healthy children. Someone could say that it is so that they do not pass the disease being asymptomatic, but we have seen Fauci himself saying that transmission by asymptomatics is very low while saying the opposite in public (I also posted a link to a study in Wuhan about it).
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1512
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis-heart-inflammation-cdc/

I guess if your child is horribly obese with some other sicknesses, it makes to get them vaccinated, but children taking the Pfizer vaccine, some are being hospitalized for heart inflammation. The chance obviously is low, but it doesn't make sense to me that a child should be rushed to be jabbed. If you're an adult, it makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
I didn't but you can read some people that did here:

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

I am a biologist from Switzerland. I had my first dose of Pfizer vaccination on May 3, 2021. The next day my symptoms started: muscle pain in the legs and arms, joint pain in the ankles, hips, neck, shoulders, wrists. Bilateral loss of sensation in the arms, legs and face. Electric shocks and burning sensations in the legs, arms and hands. Severe brain fog, lack of concentration. Inability to walk, to dress, to hold a glass of water in my hand. Inability to sleep due to pain. I consulted my doctor who told me that there was nothing to do with the vaccination and thought of multiple sclerosis. I contacted the equivalent of the FDA in Switzerland, but no one listened to me, apparently never seen these symptoms. I howewer completed a side effects report. I canceled the second dose and I will never do it and I'll not vaccinate my children. When I called to cancel the second appointement they insist hard not to cancel it. All symptoms disapperead after 1 month (passed at home without any medical supervision). Now I'm well! I feel like a survivor. Thank you for reading me!

Rebecca Sandoz

I have not received any vaccine, however appear to be having negative impacts after spending a prolonged time (>1 hour) in proximity to vaccinated people. First time experienced a persistent headache for 5 days, with onset within a few hours. 2 days ago I was again in the company of a vaccinated person and developed a headache and extreme fatigue within a few hours. 2 days later I am still fatigued and experiencing 'brain fog'.

Maria Scholte Lubberink

Had my 1st Pfizer on 11th may had the normal side effects then was fine for a week then started with severe r leg pain and then swelling went to hospital was told it’s a blockage in varicose veins then for random twitching all over with muscle cramps and severe pain in leg and right sided pain all over no problems before the jab and doctors don’t seem to want to hear when you mention the vaccine has done this I’m still suffering with all this and I find myself crying everyday now from the random attacks which cause me pain I just wish it would stop and I definitely will not be having my second jab or letting my kids have it

morag crawford

Scary stuff.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
Did you get the second shot right away? After all, it is necessary that at least six months pass between vaccinations, as my attending physician explained to me.

I'm quite sure franky1 was talking about COVID-19 vaccines that require two shots, three weeks (Pfizer) or four weeks (Moderna) apart.
Activity: 44
Merit: 16
I 🖤 Bitcoin
its been a few days now since my second vaccine. so lets update

first vaccine: slight arm pain like leaning on arm for too long. nothing to cry about
second vaccine: just a bit of fatigue.

..other family members
first vaccine. some no issues some had arm ache
second vaccine was no arm ache. just a lil fatique at most.

all in all.. id rather have arm flu(vaccine) then lung flu(covid)
Did you get the second shot right away? After all, it is necessary that at least six months pass between vaccinations, as my attending physician explained to me.
legendary
There is increasing evidence that 'they' are using the technique of 'self-spreading vaccines' for the so-called 'covid-19'
Where?

It's pretty obvious how DNA gene therapies
Obvious from what? Data?

This is why most polio now is 'vaccine strain'.
This is because naturally-occurring polio has been almost entirely eradicated... due to vaccination.
cVDPV is extremely rare, and occurs mainly because of... low immunisation in the affected community:
https://polioeradication.org/polio-today/polio-prevention/the-virus/vaccine-derived-polio-viruses/

Well, at least you are smart enough to link to a site now and again. Try this one - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=self-spreading+vaccines&ia=web - and this one - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=polio+vaccine+damage+in+india&ia=web.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
There is increasing evidence that 'they' are using the technique of 'self-spreading vaccines' for the so-called 'covid-19'
Where?

It's pretty obvious how DNA gene therapies
Obvious from what? Data?

This is why most polio now is 'vaccine strain'.
This is because naturally-occurring polio has been almost entirely eradicated... due to vaccination.
cVDPV is extremely rare, and occurs mainly because of... low immunisation in the affected community:
https://polioeradication.org/polio-today/polio-prevention/the-virus/vaccine-derived-polio-viruses/
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
So, yesterday I got second shot of Pfizer vaccine. And my felings were exactly same as after same first shot. Only thing that I felt is little pain in my shoulder. Though, some friends said that their temperature went up and they had headache after second Pfizer shot, so I expected something similar for me. But still, today I decided to take day-off and don't go to work.
Now I read that third shot may be needed in future to keep immunity - this is something what I don't like. I don't really want to take vaccine every few months.

I'm glad you have a head on your shoulders Smiley. Your initial feelings should have been why is the media hyping this up? Like when they hype up BTC when it is $64K and they know the bubble will burst back down to $30K. The reason why is they are paid to do this. The media is paid by big pharma to sell their vaccines so they can get rich. Also social media influencer are paid to promote the vaccine.

Vaccine Biillionaires minted:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/business/covid-vaccine-billionaires/index.html

Big Celebs paid for ad campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3TrQD5v9vw

Social Media influencers paid:
https://odysee.com/@FwapUK:1/HOW-THEY-RECRUIT-'VACCINE-INFLUENCERS'-HAVE-YOU-SOLD-YOUR-SOUL-YET_:7

I'm also happy that you haven't had any severe side affects like some that have taken it. They'll make you get booster shot after booster shot vaccine after vaccine to treat a disease that your immune system can handle albeit it can make you very ill if you have a weakened immune system or are old. Bottom line the madness never ends until everyone says enough is enough.

Potential Side Effects:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DCSnIcvnQBfJ/

Side effect caught on video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UhtI4N3cHSh7/

More Side effects caught on video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mL3pwUeQfbnf/

Ben Stein Side effect run down:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h2QqJP3JLnXF/

legendary
Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276
They only way you could be certain that a dead relative didn't die from a vaccination, was if he/she never got one.

Not necessarily true.  There is increasing evidence that 'they' are using the technique of 'self-spreading vaccines' for the so-called 'covid-19' which have been studied and talked about for a while now.  Just being in contact with a 'vaccinated' (infected) person could result in gene modification of whatever Bill Gates happened to want.  And he's a pretty creepy guy.

It's pretty obvious how DNA gene therapies where a modified natural virus (adenovirus, measles, etc) is used to shuttle or 'vector' designer DNA into a human's cell nucleus.  These viruses are assumed to be replication incompetent (and claimed to be sometimes) but a little 'slip up' which allowed the virus to replicate and spread through a population would be easy to arrange.  As a matter of fact, it could probably happen by a genuine accident, oversight, or just by chance.  Indeed, it might not be possible to NOT have the virus revert to a replication competent state eventually.  This is why most polio now is 'vaccine strain'.

Right! It's not fair. Since the dead can vote in the Presidential elections, why not here?

Yeah at presidential election{s}. ever since there had been dead man walking in the voting lines to vote.

They only way you could be certain that a dead relative didn't die from a vaccination, was if he/she never got one.

Huh? a dead relative? that didn't die? HUHHH?
legendary
It's so annoying that some of the vaccine dead don't get in here and report about their experiences.

Cool

Isn't it. Awww I wish they can put their experience in here as they are able to vote in the poll in the other thread being "dead after vaccinated"

Anyways, none of my relatives died yet from the vaccine so its all good, though they have sores days after being injected and that's it

Right! It's not fair. Since the dead can vote in the Presidential elections, why not here?

Cool
It's so annoying that some of the vaccine dead don't get in here and report about their experiences.

Cool

Isn't it. Awww I wish they can put their experience in here as they are able to vote in the poll in the other thread being "dead after vaccinated"

Anyways, none of my relatives died yet from the vaccine so its all good, though they have sores days after being injected and that's it
Pages:
Jump to: