Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you take the vaccine? tell us what happend? - page 6. (Read 1001 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1071
haven't got vaccinated yet since the government is slow and I'd assume it would be months before I got vaccinated. my dad did get vaccinated before returning from abroad(UAE) and upon arriving he never mentioned if he had an adverse reaction from the vaccine. it's been months now after his vaccination and still, no complication has happened.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
Vaccination is not just about the individual, though. If you get vaccinated, then you help to slow the spread by building effective herd immunity in the wider population. If you don't get vaccinated, then you can still get infected and pass the virus onto others, who may have risk factors.

I've heard that theory repeated in the media to make those of us who don't want to vaccinate feel guilty or something but:

1) If they have risk factors they have been already vaccinated. Or at least they will be before they call me to get the vaccine shot.

2) If they haven't been vaccinated is because they don't want to.

So, I am not unsupportive. The person who gets vaccinated has nothing to fear because I have not been vaccinated. And if not, it is because the vaccine is bullshit.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I've had one shot of the AZ vaccine. I had very minor fever and chills overnight, with a slight headache. By the next morning I was back to 100%.

I have not had the vaccine and if I can avoid it I will not have it because I have no risk factors
Vaccination is not just about the individual, though. If you get vaccinated, then you help to slow the spread by building effective herd immunity in the wider population. If you don't get vaccinated, then you can still get infected and pass the virus onto others, who may have risk factors.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7

Basically, my odds of dying from covid are 400 times higher than my odds of developing a blood cloth (and there's about a 50/50 chance of dying from a blood cloth). So my actual odds of dying of covid are about 800 times higher than my odds of dying of the vaccin. I like those odds.

The odds of dying from this particular type of blood clot is closer to 1/6 than 50/50. Your point remains true.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
The biggest side effect will be that your odds of dying or have life-long disability's due to a covid infection will drop significantly...

Sure, there's a chance you'll develop a blood cloth, but the odds of dying or thrombosis due to covid is much higher (even in healthy humans).
It's like putting somebody in front of a table with 2 revolvers on it: one contains 1 bullet out of 6 chambers, the other contains 5 bullets: if you're forced to play russian roulette, which one will you pick?

Same with covid: it's going to be around for a while, odds are pretty big you'll get infected sooner or later... You have 2 choices: develop immunity by actually going trough the dissease, which still has a 0.2% mortality rate for my age group (according to https://www.statista.com/statistics/1106372/coronavirus-death-rate-by-age-group-italy/), and we're not talking about the morbidity rate.... Or the second choice is getting a covid shot, which has a 0.0005 chance of getting a blood cloth (https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/blood-clot-risk-from-covid-19-higher-than-after-vaccines-study-68675).
Basically, my odds of dying from covid are 400 times higher than my odds of developing a blood cloth (and there's about a 50/50 chance of dying from a blood cloth). So my actual odds of dying of covid are about 800 times higher than my odds of dying of the vaccin. I like those odds.

But kidding aside... My wife got vaccinated about a week ago... She had some flu like symptoms for about a day, and her arm was sore for about 2 days... She's working as a teacher for disabled children, so she got priority for her vaccination. I kind of envy her, if i had the chance of getting vaccinated, i'd take it right away.

My grandmother got both polio and whooping cough when she was a kid. She told horror stories... My daugher no longer has to fear of getting paralysed or even dying BECAUSE my country actively vaccinated for a couple generations already. If they didn't these diseases would still exist. I'm not saying that there can be no side effects, i'm just saying you have to look at the big picture: how many people will die because of the vaccin vs how many people will live because of the vaccin.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
I have not had the vaccine and if I can avoid it I will not have it because I have no risk factors and I have optimal vitamin D blood levels.

I know quite a few people who have had it already, some family and friends, some have had mild to no symptoms or other flu-like symptoms for 2-3 days, the latter with the AstraZeneca vaccine. In my environment, those who have been vaccinated with Pfizer have had few or no symptoms.

Although I don't like the quasi-imposition of mandatory vaccines, I don't believe that millions will die, as some are saying. In fact I believe it has been six months since vaccination began in Israel and there appear to be no statistically significant ill effects.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Also, a fact that our local government is giving it to us for free vaccine shot. I am afraid and I search the internet about what happened to the people who voluntarily took the vaccine and there is no direct answer.

The problem with the vaccine would be that if people had to pay for it, that poor families couldn't afford it and others wouldn't want to use their own money for it. The AstraZeneca vaccine is cheap for 2$ but the other ones cost 10-20$. And we keep hearing horror news that the AstraZeneca vaccine is not good, so going for the cheapest solution might be wrong.

In my family everyone above 65 already got the vaccine, most of them got the Biontech Pfizer vaccine and didn't really feel any side effects. Only my StepDad go the AstraZeneca vaccine and he felt tired for a day or two after the injection, but no fever or anything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I haven't taken it yet but I definitely will when I need to. Hundreds of people around me are getting their jabs daily.

And for those who claim vaccines are a bad thing I only have this:

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
A lot is saying the Vaccine is fake and an experiment.

A lot of saying that it will make you sick or you will just die few numbers of people I know personally said this and not on the internet.

I can tell you that the Covid vaccines are not fake. The vaccines may cause some minor side effects, but they vastly outweigh the alternative of potentially contracting covid. The vaccine will almost certainly not kill you.

I have received the first of two shots of the Pfizer vaccine and had some cold-like symptoms several hours after receiving the shot for about 12 hours or so. I would strongly argue that unless you have an unusual situation, you should get the vaccine when it is your turn.
Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
I've only had the 1st of 2 (Moderna) it felt like a shot ;-) then my arm hurt for a couple days: about like a flu shot and a little less than the shingles shots.
I've seen people o.k. after the 2nd---we will see how I do.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
i had a bit of arm ache. not worthy of complaining about
kind of feeling like laying on your arm too long.
Activity: 74
Merit: 19
After taking the vaccine, I felt dizzy for three days, got sore throat,red eyes, headache, but now am perfectly doing okay,I encourage everyone to do same, such a good experience tho.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
A lot is saying the Vaccine is fake and an experiment.

A lot of saying that it will make you sick or you will just die few numbers of people I know personally, said this and not on the internet.

So yeah from the subject I would like to ask Did you took the vaccine? tell us what happened?

Also, a fact that our local government is giving it to us for free vaccine shot. I am afraid and I search the internet about what happened to the people who voluntarily took the vaccine and there is no direct answer.

I don't know if I search it wrong using the wrong sentences but still when I searched for literally "what happened to the people who voluntary took the vaccine in the testing phase" and there is no latest update news for 2021 connected to the direct question that I want to know. That maybe my country blocks this news or something.

Please don't judge me I stop watching the news on Television only reading a few articles and relying on some social media accounts like our local news network they have social media but to the looks of it, it is not enough to get what I need to know or the answer that I want to know.

PS: Please Understand that I don't like watching anything connected to COVOD-19 you may be curious or saying this post is unbelievable but please understand that I am having anxiety and fear when I watch it so That is why I do not go any deep on searching articles. Let's just say that it's different like the anxiety I am feeling is low or not that much on my side when I read anything about COVID-19.
Pages:
Jump to: