Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you take the vaccine? tell us what happend? - page 3. (Read 1001 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
its been a few days now since my second vaccine. so lets update

first vaccine: slight arm pain like leaning on arm for too long. nothing to cry about
second vaccine: just a bit of fatigue.

..other family members
first vaccine. some no issues some had arm ache
second vaccine was no arm ache. just a lil fatique at most.

all in all.. id rather have arm flu(vaccine) then lung flu(covid)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
It's so annoying that some of the vaccine dead don't get in here and report about their experiences.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
So, yesterday I got second shot of Pfizer vaccine. And my felings were exactly same as after same first shot. Only thing that I felt is little pain in my shoulder. Though, some friends said that their temperature went up and they had headache after second Pfizer shot, so I expected something similar for me. But still, today I decided to take day-off and don't go to work.
Now I read that third shot may be needed in future to keep immunity - this is something what I don't like. I don't really want to take vaccine every few months.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i lot of people has vaccine,some people say after vaccine fell sick some people say fell pain after vaccine..
i do second vaccine yesterday,a few hour after vaccine i don't fell anything but after tomorrow my body fell pain. i tray to call someone responsibility for my vaccine and he say it's normal like this ..he say to me  that's one of reaktion of vaccine ,it's no dangeraus for us.
but some people in my village afraid to do vaccine, they say is to dangerous for people more 60years old or have history sicknes(hepatitis,heart) so they choice don't like to take a vaccine with the reason is dangerous for they life.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Here's a guy who 'took' several so-called vaccines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g36A7l7n1SbT/

[Assuming the guy is 'for real' which is not a given since it seems a little gaslightish] This is a classic example of cutting edge science here in the midst of the totalitarian technocratic state.  If their results are credible and shed light on the technological questions surrounding the plandemic, I will be making a contribution since information is valuable to me in my life.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I know what placebo effect is. I just didn't get where you see it in LTU's post. He got some pain in the arm, which is normal and otherwise was feeling well, i.e. not better or worse than before. I think you're reading way too much between the lines.

No, I don't think I'm reading way too much between the lines, and after reflecting on what you say, I would say that you understood that I wanted to criticize the effect of the vaccine in general

No, that's not it.

Sore arm + no other symptoms is quite usual after the first dose, and I don't read "feeling great" as a symptom because it seemed to be said as opposed to "feeling sick". I could have said the exact same thing after getting the first dose so that's why your "placebo" comment stood out to me. I still think you're trying to read something that wasn't really said (that feeling great is somehow unusual and/or an improvement) but whatever.

I hope you didn't see my post about scientifically observed totally real vaccine side effects because it might blow your mind.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
I know what placebo effect is. I just didn't get where you see it in LTU's post. He got some pain in the arm, which is normal and otherwise was feeling well, i.e. not better or worse than before. I think you're reading way too much between the lines.

No, I don't think I'm reading way too much between the lines, and after reflecting on what you say, I would say that you understood that I wanted to criticize the effect of the vaccine in general, the immunizing effect it has against COVID-19 because of the possible placebo effect on mood, and that is not the case.

LTU said:

So, I got Pfizer vaccine today...
I got it today morning and now after more than 12 hours I feel great. There is just little pain in shoulder when I'm moving my hand. All my colleagues who also got vaccine today also feel good.

This could clearly be due to the placebo effect, and I am not saying that the whole vaccine is a placebo effect. This effect could be placebo and the vaccine could be very effective in immunizing against COVID-19.

Then, after my post, LTU nuances:
No, it's not placebo effect. I was feeling great before taking vaccine and I felt great after I took it. Nothing has changed, except that little pain in shoulder.

So after, he says this you say:

What are you talking about? These are quite normal symptoms after the first dose of Pfizer/Moderna.

When you said this, I googled the subject and I see that, indeed, many people report feeling well after receiving the vaccine, but it is still not clear if this is due to a placebo effect or not. But the important thing here is that LTU had already said he felt great before he was given the vaccine.
So in any case, his mood had nothing to do with the vaccine as it may have seemed in his first post (quoted above).

Anyway, as I said, I was not trying to say that the vaccine in general, with all its possible effects, such as the immunizer against COVID-19, works because of a placebo effect.
legendary
That is because of the placebo effect. More psychological than anything else. Unless you have been given some "magic" substance instead of the vaccine, which is highly unlikely.

What are you talking about? These are quite normal symptoms after the first dose of Pfizer/Moderna.

The placebo effect is well known in medicine, and in some cases it is not only psychological effects, but physical markers that improve, although this has nothing to do with the drug administered.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507
Meaning that placebo effect only occurs if the injected medicine/drug/vaccine is inactive and deemed to not have any kinds of medical effects to the body. but he got THE VACCINE "THE REAL VACCINE" therefore, it is not placebo, instead it is the "SIDE EFFECT" of the vaccine, which is known to be temporary.
For accuracy's sake, the placebo effective is not limited to inert compounds. Analgesics (pain killers) are more effective if the patient knows they are getting them. If you tell them the analgesic is very strong and will definitely work, their subjective pain perception reduces more than if you tell them the analgesic is weak or don't tell them they are getting it at all.

The same is seen across other classes of drug. It is part of the reason why clinical trials are doubled blinded, even if they are not comparing against placebo. If the doctor/nurse/pharmacist/etc. who is administering the drug to the trial participant allows their own bias regarding the effectiveness/strength/utility/etc. of said drug to influence what they say to the participant, then it will skew the results. If we tell all the participants in the control arm getting "standard treatment x" that this is the 50 year old treatment which is not very good, and we tell all the participants in the treatment arm getting "novel treatment y" that this is the brand new cutting edge treatment which is excellent, then the outcome of the study will be meaningless.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
     Stop being such a damn pussy and take the god damned vaccine shots. You do not even know how to appreciate the privilege of having such luxury of being able to get vaccinated for free. In some places in the world people would be willing to pay hyge amounts of money just to he vaccinated, some would even kill. Do not waste such opportunity. Go get vaccinated. If not for you, then at keast for the people around you which are you friends and your family. Sorry for the harsh words but some things really need to be said to make a point. Having anxieties are never easy but it doesn't mean you can compromise the safety of the people around you just because of some rumors and letting yourself a lack vital information.
legendary
...I don't know if you mean that feeling great  before you get the vaccine is due to some physical causal relationship between the vaccine and mood:

No, it's not placebo effect. I was feeling great before taking vaccine and I felt great after I took it. Nothing has changed,

Let's be clear, "The placebo effect is defined as a phenomenon in which some people experience a benefit after the administration of an inactive "look-alike" substance or treatment. This substance, or placebo, has no known medical effect." - https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-the-placebo-effect-2795466.

Meaning that placebo effect only occurs if the injected medicine/drug/vaccine is inactive and deemed to not have any kinds of medical effects to the body. but he got THE VACCINE "THE REAL VACCINE" therefore, it is not placebo, instead it is the "SIDE EFFECT" of the vaccine, which is known to be temporary.

Really? Have you read what I've written before? I have quoted part of it, leaving the relevant part. Do you really think that someone having a certain mood before being given a drug is because of a side effect of the drug? Lol.

If you were referring to the other people who report a certain mood after vaccine administration, I could understand what you are saying, but not in this case.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is because of the placebo effect. More psychological than anything else. Unless you have been given some "magic" substance instead of the vaccine, which is highly unlikely.

The placebo effect is well known in medicine, and in some cases it is not only psychological effects, but physical markers that improve, although this has nothing to do with the drug administered. In any case, I don't know if you mean that feeling great before you get the vaccine is due to some physical causal relationship between the vaccine and mood:

No, it's not placebo effect. I was feeling great before taking vaccine and I felt great after I took it. Nothing has changed,

I have googled the subject and see reported cases of people feeling fine and speculation that it has something to do with the vaccine. Good. In principle the most logical explanation would seem to me to be placebo effect, but if it is due to the vaccine, I welcome it.

Let's be clear, "The placebo effect is defined as a phenomenon in which some people experience a benefit after the administration of an inactive "look-alike" substance or treatment. This substance, or placebo, has no known medical effect." - https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-the-placebo-effect-2795466.

legendary

The placebo effect is well known in medicine, and in some cases it is not only psychological effects, but physical markers that improve, although this has nothing to do with the drug administered. In any case, I don't know if you mean that feeling great before you get the vaccine is due to some physical causal relationship between the vaccine and mood:

I have googled the subject and see reported cases of people feeling fine and speculation that it has something to do with the vaccine. Good. In principle the most logical explanation would seem to me to be placebo effect, but if it is due to the vaccine, I welcome it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

I'm from Europe. Nobody haven't said that vaccine gives 100% protection
The most important thing is to just ensure to take optimum precautions by following the guard lines and probably take the vaccine. No cure is still 100% sure at the moment
legendary

legendary
Slava Ukraini!

No, it's not placebo effect. I was feeling great before taking vaccine and I felt great after I took it. Nothing has changed, except that little pain in shoulder.
And I took vaccine not because I'm afraid to get Covid. It's more because of restrictions. I will be able to travel without abroad without testing, I won't have to go into isolation after contact with infected person.

Firstly, may i ask whic part of the world you're conversing from?. I just believe this vaccine of a thing does not guarantee one is safe from this deadly virus. We've seen a case of a president that contacted the virus after he's taken the vaccine. If that could happen to a country's first citizen...🤐🤐🤐.
I'm from Europe. Nobody haven't said that vaccine gives 100% protection
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
So, I got Pfizer vaccine today. I still wasn't decided whether to take vaccine or no, but today I got phone call very unexpected and I didn't had enough time to think and say no. Whatever.
I got it today morning and now after more than 12 hours I feel great. There is just little pain in shoulder when I'm moving my hand. All my colleagues who also got vaccine today also feel good. Let's wait what will happen tonight or tomorrow.
I will get second dose after 3 weeks - on 19th May.

Firstly, may i ask whic part of the world you're conversing from?. I just believe this vaccine of a thing does not guarantee one is safe from this deadly virus. We've seen a case of a president that contacted the virus after he's taken the vaccine. If that could happen to a country's first citizen...🤐🤐🤐.

Let's wait what will happen tonight or tomorrow.
You should put your mind at rest. Nothing bad will happen tomorrow and remember to take the second dose
legendary
So, I got Pfizer vaccine today. I still wasn't decided whether to take vaccine or no, but today I got phone call very unexpected and I didn't had enough time to think and say no. Whatever.
I got it today morning and now after more than 12 hours I feel great. There is just little pain in shoulder when I'm moving my hand. All my colleagues who also got vaccine today also feel good. Let's wait what will happen tonight or tomorrow.

legendary
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Kaminsky is among the many people virtue signaling about getting vaxed...then dies days later.

Citation needed on 'many'. One single data point, one individual, doesn't constitute an argument.
India in general is in a bad way with Covid. Poorer nations always suffer, and in this instance the rich nations have taken all the vaccines. Plus it doesn't help having that crazed supremacist Modi in charge.

Mental hospitalization needed for all those jokers^^ who can't do their own research.

Mental hospitals are expensive to run, and it's the people who CAN do their own research who end up footing the bill.

Give them a hole to jump into and let natural selection do the rest.  Lots of people in my category see a silver lining in Gates' and Schwab's shovel work even while not being on-board or thinking of it as a net positive thing.

Pages:
Jump to: