Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you take the vaccine? tell us what happend? - page 5. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
After taking the vaccine, I felt dizzy for three days, got sore throat,red eyes, headache, but now am perfectly doing okay,I encourage everyone to do same, such a good experience tho.
Seriously or is a formulated story to make people to isolate the vaccine? for you to develop such a symptoms of malaria after taking the vaccine that means the vaccine was not manufactured at appropriate place, so therefore we have to take some precaution measures for things or vaccines we take in order cure corona virus, but in my country the vaccines I took at health center was OK and their was no reaction, shall it depends on the vaccine.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
how do you explain why Chile has more than half of its population vaccinated and the cases do not stop growing? Because what is happening there seems to contradict what the studies you link say.
Unknown, I haven't looked into it. Geographical proximity to Brazil and hence the Brazilian variant may be a factor. Might also depend on whether the vaccine was stored and transported properly - could be a factor given the extreme geography of the country. Might also depend on any lifting of lockdowns, and people becoming infected in the several week window before the vaccine starts to really take effect in the body. As I say though, these are guesses.

I'm more familiar with the story in my own country, the UK... case numbers have been dropping steadily since the last lockdown was lifted (and schools re-opening in March), contrary to the normal pattern over the last few lockdowns. The difference this time being the high degree of vaccination.

It's all a matter of percentages, @Cnut237, if vaccines over time are shown to reduce transmission by 95%, I will concede that they can eradicate the virus or we can talk about a significant reduction. If it were 50% I understand that we could not talk about eradication.

Sure. We can talk about what the data show. In fact that's all we can really talk about. What we can't do is make baseless claims in the absence of data, as per the quote below - that's what I take issue with.

Covid vaccines don't stop infection or transmission

You just can't say that and expect to be taken seriously, if you can't back it up. This is a statement that the case is closed, it's confirmed, they don't stop infection or transmission... and the statement is unsupported by evidence, and indeed flies in the face of the evidence that is available.

The point is that if you present baseless conclusions like that, it's difficult to differentiate you from certain other posters.

---

sheeple [...] NWO luciferians [...] non-stop NWO psychological operations like 'climate change'[...] pedo-tranny filth.
What, what, what and what?

What links they do have in that 'narrative' are to entities known to have and agenda, massive monetary conflicts of interest (academia), and a proven track record of 'lying for their truth'.
It would be like me 'proving' that 'Scientists Amazed by Bat Boy' is for real and copy/pasting select quotes out of National Enquirer as evidence.  Really!  There is no functional difference.
It would be like that if you think that 'National Enquirer Bat Boy' evidence is equivalent to all combined evidence from the CDC, the FDA, the Lancet, Nature, numerous universities, numerous independent scientific studies based in different places around the world, and numerous experts in the field.
Basically you are saying that any evidence from any source is disreputable... which presumably is why you have failed to provide any evidence to back up your own claims.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888

Data to support this assertion? AFAIK preliminary studies do show reduced transmission (I've linked to this previously).

Reduced transmission doesn't mean stopped transmission. What I am saying is not that unusual and is the argument that has been seen everywhere since vaccines were developed, saying that this is why we would still have to wear masks and follow up with other preventive measures. I was not aware of all those links you posted, and I am open to the fact that the data may change my mind. In fact, I see that they speak of significantly high reduction percentages.. But how do you explain why Chile has more than half of its population vaccinated and the cases do not stop growing? Because what is happening there seems to contradict what the studies you link say.

You've said you're not an anti-vaxxer... so you would concede that vaccines work in general... except for some reason in this case, where you are making a baseless, data-free claim that the Covid vaccines don't work? Polio, Smallpox, Measles, Mumps, etc all work? Covid, though, doesn't - despite overwhelming evidence of dropping case numbers in highly vaccinated nations?

Or is the claim that the Polio vaccine has eliminated Polio, whereas the Covid vaccine merely diminishes Covid and doesn't eradicate it entirely? Which would be a bad faith argument, akin to the anti-mask anti-lockdown argument of something being pointless unless it is 100% effective, a masks-only-give-you-90%-protection-so-are-therefore-worthless kind of thing.

Yes, vaccines work in general. I was vaccinated when I was little and I didn't get a mutation in my arm or anything like that. It's all a matter of percentages, @Cnut237, if vaccines over time are shown to reduce transmission by 95%, I will concede that they can eradicate the virus or we can talk about a significant reduction. If it were 50% I understand that we could not talk about eradication.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
they cannot figure out if it even stops infection or reduces transmission at all, much less to what level.

When people make an argument, but refuse to back it up with data, then you have to question their sincerity.
I said earlier that preliminary studies did show reduced transmission, and I'd linked to the data in a previous post. Since then, we now have more data from more studies... current understanding is neatly summarised here.

I do get tired of posting links to data, papers, meta-analyses, etc... I do get tired of continually having to post facts ... when really anyone with an interest in a topic should be able to seek these things for themselves. But here we are. Yet again. All quotes below are from the link above, which then links out to each specific study and dataset.

... but feel free to counter all of this by either a) not supplying any supporting evidence for your claims, or b) linking to some random nut-job on youtube who is ranting from his basement.

This is a joke, right?  National Geographic!  That's basically the poster child for maninstream media sheeple feeding complements of the NWO luciferians.  You can tell by them pumping non-stop NWO psychological operations like 'climate change' and their pedo-tranny filth.

What links they do have in that 'narrative' are to entities known to have and agenda, massive monetary conflicts of interest (academia), and a proven track record of 'lying for their truth'.

It would be like me 'proving' that 'Scientists Amazed by Bat Boy' is for real and copy/pasting select quotes out of National Enquirer as evidence.  Really!  There is no functional difference.

---

Why do people who get the jab still need to wear masks and 'social distance'?  It's because the gene therapies don't work (for 'immunization' against 'the virus') and the same CDC quoted above say that when it's handy for them.  You Kool-aid drinkers really have been programmed to double-think just as Orwell said.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
I took first shot of Pfizer.  My arm felt sore for two days.  No redness, just sore about 4" around the injection site.

Major side effect was that I did not work out for two days.

No other side effects.

My 80 year old mom took it, and she had the same side effects.

The odds of dangerous, immediate adverse effects is relatively small. "At least 135,791,031 people or 41% of the population have received at least one dose" - https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/.

Slightly different numbers are available from different places.

Open VAERS - https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data - says (through April 9th):
2602 DEATHS

5074 HOSPITALIZATIONS

10078 URGENT CARE

10693 OFFICE VISITS

458 ANAPHYLAXIS

481 BELL'S PALSY

Heart Attacks 549

Miscarriages 100

Severe Allergic Reaction 3701

Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet 338

This is a small number when compared with the number of vaccinated. But, there are several points about this:
1. There were 68,347 reports through April 9th. Those listed above are only a part of the reports. Were the others refuted by the doctor-involved as being vaccine caused?
2. Medical people who know about VAERS, often suggest that only about 10% of the reports that should go to VAERS even get there.
3. Dr. Stanley Plotkin works or has worked as a consultant for vaccine companies - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Plotkin - was depositioned... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3x0rQT_eSw. The title of the video of the deposition is, "VAERS, Adverse Reactions from Vaccines, Fewer than 1% of adverse reactions are reported." The video is about a report from Harvard Medical School that shows the 1% data.

The point is that there could be magnitudes of deaths over and above the numbers of those which are being reported by VAERS. We might even have had as many as 300,000 deaths in the US by now, from the Covid vaccines.

You were lucky.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
I took first shot of Pfizer.  My arm felt sore for two days.  No redness, just sore about 4" around the injection site.

Major side effect was that I did not work out for two days.

No other side effects.

My 80 year old mom took it, and she had the same side effects.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
A lot of saying that it will make you sick or you will just die few numbers of people I know personally, said this and not on the internet.
did they already get vaccinated for them to say this ? i believe they havent yet because they are scared and they just linked this to the past event where vaccines were also involved but they shouldnt judge this one because this could be different .

I don't know if I search it wrong using the wrong sentences but still when I searched for literally "what happened to the people who voluntary took the vaccine in the testing phase" and there is no latest update news for 2021 connected to the direct question that I want to know. That maybe my country blocks this news or something.
you can try using vpn , choose a different country and try searching it again . see if news appears now but for the effects of covid vaccine , i knew a person that are healthy and alive after get vaccinated .
legendary
they cannot figure out if it even stops infection or reduces transmission at all, much less to what level.

When people make an argument, but refuse to back it up with data, then you have to question their sincerity.
I said earlier that preliminary studies did show reduced transmission, and I'd linked to the data in a previous post. Since then, we now have more data from more studies... current understanding is neatly summarised here.

I do get tired of posting links to data, papers, meta-analyses, etc... I do get tired of continually having to post facts ... when really anyone with an interest in a topic should be able to seek these things for themselves. But here we are. Yet again. All quotes below are from the link above, which then links out to each specific study and dataset.

Moderna tested all participants when they received their second dose and reported in December that fewer asymptomatic infections occurred in the vaccinated group than the placebo group after the first dose. Johnson & Johnson also reported data from nearly 3,000 phase three trial participants who were tested two months after vaccination to see if they had antibodies from a new infection since vaccination. That preliminary data suggested a 74 percent reduction in asymptomatic infection.
people vaccinated with one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine had viral loads up to 20 times lower than viral loads in unvaccinated, infected people.
Two others, from the Mayo Clinic and the U.K., included more than 85,000 routinely tested healthcare workers who were fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The vaccine reduced infection by 85 to 89 percent.
More evidence accumulated in March with a slew of studies about the mRNA vaccines. One with 9,109 healthcare workers in Israel found infections cut by 75 percent after two doses of the Pfize-BioNTech vaccine. Another revealed that the viral load fell fourfold in those who received one dose and then developed an infection.
Among more than 39,000 people screened for infection at the Mayo Clinic, patients had a 72 percent lower risk of infection 10 days after the first dose of either mRNA vaccine and 80 percent lower after both doses.
The New England Journal of Medicine published research letters showing reduced infections in fully vaccinated healthcare workers at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, the Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center in Jerusalem, and the University of California in Los Angeles and San Diego.
an early April CDC study of 3,950 healthcare workers who were tested weekly for three months after receiving both doses of either mRNA vaccine. Full vaccination reduced infection—regardless of symptoms—by 90 percent, and a single dose reduced infection by 80 percent.
the evidence shows that full vaccination with either mRNA vaccine cuts risk of infection by at least half after one dose, and by 75 to 90 percent two weeks after the second dose. Though less research is available on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the trial data suggest an infection reduction of more than 70 percent is likely. With the vaccines preventing this much infection, they’re also stopping the majority of vaccinated people from passing along the virus.

... but feel free to counter all of this by either a) not supplying any supporting evidence for your claims, or b) linking to some random nut-job on youtube who is ranting from his basement.

legendary

Data to support this assertion? AFAIK preliminary studies do show reduced transmission (I've linked to this previously).

Let's see here...they figured out that the so-called 'vaccine' is so-called 'effective' to the single percent level way back in 2020 in order to start dosing.  I mean the trials were so well run that Astra-Zeneca _accidentally_ gave half-doses in their super-duper careful lab work and waddaya know; it brought the percent up from 70% to the 90%'s needed for jabbing.  It's a miracle!

Now, half a year later, they cannot figure out if it even stops infection or reduces transmission at all, much less to what level.  I mean, it's not like it would be necessary data for 'herd immunity' calculations or anything like that.  At the very best it does, but they still want vaxxed drones to undergo the psychological warfare treatment of masking and social distancing anyway.

The fact that this infection/transmission property is still a mystery is nearly proof-positive that the gene therapy does no such thing...if there even is a 'virus' to develop immunity to in the first place.  Anyone who still believes the baloney has got to be one of the most brain dead simpletons on the planet.

Activity: 132
Merit: 29
  The vaccines 💉 are not killer agents, let’s stop contradicting ourselves honestly at  OP there’s nothing wrong with the vaccine just like you said you got anxiety and fear that’s what’s affecting many people out there and they tryna out it all on COVID-19 vaccines it’s all wrong. Remove the fear and stand strong 💪🏼 go to any vaccine center in your neighborhood and get it. It doesn’t kill and if you must know yes I have taken it and I felt okay because my mind was made up I think it’s a mind game. Clear your mind remove the fear in there and go get vaccinated it’s for your own good.
legendary

Now this is an interesting set of observations.  Even more-so since certain countries are cracking down on unauthorized us of Ivermectin much more than they are methamphetamine and at a much higher level politically.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vdVwAdncqKnt/

I myself had what I suspect to have been a parasitic infection which I also suspected to have been following what seemed to match the description of 'covid-19'.  I had not run across this parasite in my research, but it is a better match for my observations than what had been my top suspect.

I will say that the medical system, to the limited extent that I was able to interact with them at all, acted VERY VERY weird about things.

legendary

COVID vaccines don't eradicate anything.

You've said you're not an anti-vaxxer... so you would concede that vaccines work in general... except for some reason in this case, where you are making a baseless, data-free claim that the Covid vaccines don't work? Polio, Smallpox, Measles, Mumps, etc all work? Covid, though, doesn't - despite overwhelming evidence of dropping case numbers in highly vaccinated nations?

Or is the claim that the Polio vaccine has eliminated Polio, whereas the Covid vaccine merely diminishes Covid and doesn't eradicate it entirely? Which would be a bad faith argument, akin to the anti-mask anti-lockdown argument of something being pointless unless it is 100% effective, a masks-only-give-you-90%-protection-so-are-therefore-worthless kind of thing.

derogatory terms

I'm not using derogatory terms... I'm just asking for data to support your claims. Otherwise it just looks like backwards reasoning where you start from a pre-determined conclusion.
legendary
This point is not effective anymore. this kind of reasoning is the reason why some virus that was eradicated tend to occur in one place.

For example https://www.who.int/csr/don/24-september-2019-polio-outbreak-the-philippines/en/.
polio have been eradicated but some anti-vaxxers don't want their children to be vaccinated with polio vaccine, then this happens.

Look, going back to what you were saying, I think tvbcof has hit the nail on the head. Covid vaccines don't stop infection or transmission, so your analogy is false. Then, when someone questions the official discourse with rational arguments, the word anti-vaxx and other derogatory terms are immediately used, not to mention the censorship suffered on Youtube and in the mainstream media.

legendary
I haven't taken it yet but I definitely will when I need to. Hundreds of people around me are getting their jabs daily.

And for those who claim vaccines are a bad thing I only have this:

That basic principle is kind of funny in instances where it applies.  It would be a lot more accurate as thus:

Yesterday: "Why should I need to study science when National Public Radio has 'experts' on."

Today:       "We'll get 'herd immunity' from a product which doesn't stop infection or transmission!"

In the whole debate about a lot of these 'conspiracy theories' it is plainly evident who is asking questions based on an exploration of 'the science' and who is coming to their 'scientific conclusions' based on what an 'expert' put forward my mainstream media says and their general indoctrination funded by the state or 'public/private partnerships' managing the 'educational system.'

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
So far I'm not yet vaccinated, they vaccinate first the health workers and essential worker, many of my friends have vaccinated because they are health worker and essential worker but all of them are ok, some of them have mild side effects and the doctor said its normal, some of them no side effects. Here before you vaccinate you need to declare your comorbidities so they know if you qualified to vaccinate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

So yeah from the subject I would like to ask Did you took the vaccine? tell us what happened?

I didn't take the vaccine but my parents did (because it's compulsory for government workers). The two works in separate organizations and collect the vaccine in different places however the effects is the same. The two was complaining about headaches, cold and could not eat for few days. I guess this is why i haven't been vaccinated
legendary
I take your point, but it doesn't cover all cases. Some healthy young people with no pre-existing health conditions who contract Covid do still sometimes suffer severe symptoms, and sometimes die.

Well, you and I have debated this several times and we don't agree on the statistics. To me, the risk of what you say is so low that it doesn't justify forcing us to be vaccinated de facto.

That also happens with influenza and mandatory vaccination has not been imposed. And I know that COVID has a higher mortality and longer incubation period, but it is a disease of the same type. There are young people with no risk factors who catch the flu, develop pneumonia, do not respond to medication and die. Statistically it is few, but there are some.

Vaccination is not just about the individual, though. If you get vaccinated, then you help to slow the spread by building effective herd immunity in the wider population. If you don't get vaccinated, then you can still get infected and pass the virus onto others, who may have risk factors.

I've heard that theory repeated in the media to make those of us who don't want to vaccinate feel guilty or something but:

1) If they have risk factors they have been already vaccinated. Or at least they will be before they call me to get the vaccine shot.

2) If they haven't been vaccinated is because they don't want to.

So, I am not unsupportive. The person who gets vaccinated has nothing to fear because I have not been vaccinated. And if not, it is because the vaccine is bullshit.

This point is not effective anymore. this kind of reasoning is the reason why some virus that was eradicated tend to occur in one place.

For example https://www.who.int/csr/don/24-september-2019-polio-outbreak-the-philippines/en/.
polio have been eradicated but some anti-vaxxers don't want their children to be vaccinated with polio vaccine, then this happens.

Yes, well, you bring up the word anti-vaxxers right away but don't put everybody in the same boat. I know there are some anti-vaxxers in the forum, like Jet Cash, but that is not my case, I've explained that in various posts and I'm not going to repeat again.

Regarding the polio and COVID, you are comparing pears to apples because COVID vaccines don't eradicate anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Vaccination is not just about the individual, though. If you get vaccinated, then you help to slow the spread by building effective herd immunity in the wider population. If you don't get vaccinated, then you can still get infected and pass the virus onto others, who may have risk factors.

I've heard that theory repeated in the media to make those of us who don't want to vaccinate feel guilty or something but:

1) If they have risk factors they have been already vaccinated. Or at least they will be before they call me to get the vaccine shot.

So, I am not unsupportive. The person who gets vaccinated has nothing to fear because I have not been vaccinated. And if not, it is because the vaccine is bullshit.

legendary

I take your point, but it doesn't cover all cases. Some healthy young people with no pre-existing health conditions who contract Covid do still sometimes suffer severe symptoms, and sometimes die. It's certainly not the case that everyone who has any non-zero risk of suffering severe symptoms or death has already been vaccinated, even here in the UK. And if if we reach the case where vaccines have been offered to 100% of the population, there are still new, unvaccinated people entering the country each day.

The long term damage from vaccines is completely untested.

Mechanisms such as that used by the AZ vaccine, where an adenovirus is used as the vector, are tried-and-tested. It's not like this is an experimental medical procedure.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I believe I contracted Covid about a year ago, I had a high temperature and sweating overnight, and felt slightly dizzy for a brief period in the morning. That was the total reaction, and the scientific reports seem to indicate that I now have lifetime immunity. Those results are better than any results from any of the vaccines, and I will probably have no long term problems. The long term damage from vaccines is completely untested.
Pages:
Jump to: