Pages:
Author

Topic: Diff thread june 7 to june 20 -picks are closed!!.... prize = 0.20 btc - page 2. (Read 7437 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Yesterday was +9.72% with 158 Blocks and this Morning we are off to a brisk start which has pulled us out of the nice +4% to +5% rut we were in. Period to Date now at + 5.25% and there may have been some Hash added this Morning? Couple of Days to go for the period, how time fly's....

The Coin seems to have found a floor around $750, let's hope we can build again from there.

Rich

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
So I guess you and your wife are eating out for a while. Or maybe grilling in the backyard?

While OT, I'd like to see it when it's done.

Good luck with the remodel!

Pizza tonight .

Steaks at local steak house in Friday.

Sunday I will grill steaks.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
So I guess you and your wife are eating out for a while. Or maybe grilling in the backyard?

While OT, I'd like to see it when it's done.

Good luck with the remodel!
legendary
So much Eth coin action ugh!

Back to this game

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Bitcoin Difficulty:   196,061,423,940
Estimated Next Difficulty:   205,610,290,232 (+4.87%)
Adjust time:   After 409 Blocks, About 2.7 days
Hashrate(?):   1,471,316,090 GH/s
Block Generation Time(?):   
1 block: 9.7 minutes
3 blocks: 29.0 minutes
6 blocks: 58.0 minutes
Updated:   15:35 (4.9 minutes ago)

coinbase at   775

and we are hanging in at about  %5 up tick.

For real world  my kitchen is fully gutted.  Some electrical is done.

I may show a few photos of it.

before the gutting June  16th

gutted June 17
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
price is increasing but i cant understand , while price increasing , why diff is steady.

even s5 s can be profitable too with that price.

We have gained to around 740's in BTC again so not a huge drop but a little last night.  Could have been a lot worse.   Sadly Ether took a dive to to a hack on DOA - http://www.coindesk.com/dao-attacked-code-issue-leads-60-million-ether-theft .  Price of it - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

The hack is not fun at all for ether.  Only possible good thing is BTC rise a little possibly if people move a little from Ether to BTC worrying about further drop.

Bitwisdom still looks really good:
Bitcoin Difficulty:    196,061,423,940
Estimated Next Difficulty:    204,447,947,047 (+4.28%)
Adjust time:    After 589 Blocks, About 3.9 days
Hashrate(?):    1,407,871,249 GH/s
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
price is increasing but i cant understand , while price increasing , why diff is steady.

even s5 s can be profitable too with that price.
legendary
BTC 778.5-------10:25pm eastern standard June 16
BTC 709.1------- 2:30 am  eastern standard June 17
BTC 753.8 ------ 8:59 am  eastern standard June 17

nice bounce  it could mean 800 will get topped.

BTW ETH coin  was similar

0.0279 BTC
0.0200 BTC
0.0220 BTC

Not sure what it all means  but action for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I guess we had to have a dive at some point, good that we were well clear of $700 when it happened. Seems to have bounced just before we hit $700. I guess a lot of people wanted to catch the bottom, let's hope we can hold above $700 and build again. I sold some Yesterday and the Day before.

So Yesterday was +3.47 with 149 Blocks and we seem to be settled into a nice rut between +4% & +5%. Period to date we are at +4.35% however with the recent price rise a lot of stuff that may have been switched off will surely be coming back up?

Rich

legendary
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I missed the pick.  Sad  I always bet way off anyways lol.  well good luck everyone.  all i can say, is diff is going through the roof soon Smiley

edit:  announce .10btc as the prize, but keep the real amount secret Smiley

That is part of the fun of this I have found is when you guess.  I have never won but still had lot's of fun.  There is SOO much stratagy in some wait till last minute watching... taking chance numbers fill up or missing it.  And there are some throwing random numbers with little thought.  But it's fun to see it all come together.

I'm not so sure on the difficulty going crazy I thought it would have a few month's ago but I was very wrong.  Right now if we get another under 5 before having I would just be thrilled.

Bitwisdom:
Estimated Next Difficulty:    205,038,646,442 (+4.58%)
Adjust time:    After 661 Blocks, About 4.4 days
Hashrate(?):    1,434,006,101 GH/s

Coinbase currently at 776 we still have a chance of getting closer or even crossing 800 this period which would be amazing to see.  We BLEW through 700 which was great.   I feel like no one lost this period with BTC's gain's in value.

I sold off some more btc.  May sell more in a few days.

Yea there definitely is some selling going on we took a decent dive and it is around 720 on coinbase.  So not not fun to drop but still hard to fell bad when it seems we might have a new base at 700.

Quite interesting for those who are still awake to watch it - http://www.coindesk.com/price/ .  Hopefully the dive is done and settled a little guess we will see.

Just woke up to see it.  I am happy I sold some at 777.
So far my S-9's have earned back  0.1835  which prompted me to sell at the 777 price.  Have a long way to go to roi.
legendary
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I missed the pick.  Sad  I always bet way off anyways lol.  well good luck everyone.  all i can say, is diff is going through the roof soon Smiley

edit:  announce .10btc as the prize, but keep the real amount secret Smiley

That is part of the fun of this I have found is when you guess.  I have never won but still had lot's of fun.  There is SOO much stratagy in some wait till last minute watching... taking chance numbers fill up or missing it.  And there are some throwing random numbers with little thought.  But it's fun to see it all come together.

I'm not so sure on the difficulty going crazy I thought it would have a few month's ago but I was very wrong.  Right now if we get another under 5 before having I would just be thrilled.

Bitwisdom:

Coinbase currently at 776 we still have a chance of getting closer or even crossing 800 this period which would be amazing to see.  We BLEW through 700 which was great.   I feel like no one lost this period with BTC's gain's in value.

I sold off some more btc.  May sell more in a few days.

Yea there definitely is some selling going on we took a decent dive and it is around 720 on coinbase.  So not not fun to drop but still hard to fell bad when it seems we might have a new base at 700.

Quite interesting for those who are still awake to watch it - http://www.coindesk.com/price/ .  Hopefully the dive is done and settled a little guess we will see.
legendary

edit:  announce .10btc as the prize, but keep the real amount secret Smiley

That is part of the fun of this I have found is when you guess.  I have never won but still had lot's of fun.  There is SOO much stratagy in some wait till last minute watching... taking chance numbers fill up or missing it.  And there are some throwing random numbers with little thought.  But it's fun to see it all come together.

I'm not so sure on the difficulty going crazy I thought it would have a few month's ago but I was very wrong.  Right now if we get another under 5 before having I would just be thrilled.

Bitwisdom:

Coinbase currently at 776 we still have a chance of getting closer or even crossing 800 this period which would be amazing to see.  We BLEW through 700 which was great.   I feel like no one lost this period with BTC's gain's in value.

I sold off some more btc.  May sell more in a few days.
legendary

That is part of the fun of this I have found is when you guess.  I have never won but still had lot's of fun.  There is SOO much stratagy in some wait till last minute watching... taking chance numbers fill up or missing it.  And there are some throwing random numbers with little thought.  But it's fun to see it all come together.

I'm not so sure on the difficulty going crazy I thought it would have a few month's ago but I was very wrong.  Right now if we get another under 5 before having I would just be thrilled.

Bitwisdom:

Coinbase currently at 776 we still have a chance of getting closer or even crossing 800 this period which would be amazing to see.  We BLEW through 700 which was great.   I feel like no one lost this period with BTC's gain's in value.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836
this is such a fun little distraction, I look forward to each one of these if for nothing more than testing my prestidigitational predictory prowess. So far, I suck, but it's still fun Smiley thanks for doing it, big turnout this time

yeah this one is a milestone as it will be the last one in btc steps of 0.10 btc.

the high btc price has attracted many players.

funny, I always want to play more when there are less players-did not go for it this time, saved phil $150  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
this is such a fun little distraction, I look forward to each one of these if for nothing more than testing my prestidigitational predictory prowess. So far, I suck, but it's still fun Smiley thanks for doing it, big turnout this time

yeah this one is a milestone as it will be the last one in btc steps of 0.10 btc.

Happy to say I've been playing since diff was down in the 30G range.  It's been a fun ride up to the halving!
legendary

Activity: 356
Merit: 255
legendary
Picks are closed final picks below.

-1.2 = philipma1957  If I win I will roll it over.

0.0   = adaseb

+1.2 = gkv9

+2.1 = RichBC
+2.2 = Valkir
+2.3 = Lituation
+2.4 = Indiemax  note 3.4 was picked so I gave you this
+2.5 = HerbPean
+2.6 = -droid-
+2.7 = leowonderful    I changed you to 2.7  as 2.74 is not a legal pick
+2.8 = sunbreak
+2.9 = radiumsoup
+3.0 = wlefever
+3.1 = dukeneptun
+3.2 = mocacinno
+3.3 = Ankara
+3.4 = tertius993    note 4.4 was picked i gave you this
+3.5 = slastar
+3.6 = ingiltere
+3.7 = zebedee
+3.8 = pusttiu
+3.9 = blindminer
+4.0 = alfacro
+4.1 = petahashminer
+4.2 = Erumara
+4.3 = redhack
+4.4 = wpt1wpt1
+4.5 = talks_cheep
+4.6 = Notlist3d
+4.7 = oturanbilboa
+4.8 = LinDin99
+4.9 = Cuidler
+5.0 = ezeminer
+5.1 = Amph    I changed you to 5.1 as 5.0 was taken
+5.2 = VRobb
+5.3 = DanielRo
+5.4 = mikestang
+5.5 = Veves1  
+5.6 = vapourminer      I changed you to 5.6 as 5.5 was taken
+5.7 = DRAZAH
+5.8 = albertamining
+5.9 = pogress
+6.0 = topiOleg
+6.1 = alh
+6.2 = NeuroticFish
+6.3 = PPOC
+6.4 = testerman
+6.5 = ATguy
+6.6 = Psi
+6.7 = Brob12321
+6.8 = Kexkey
+6.9 = Cashew

+7.1 = tss
+7.2 = nizamcc

+8.3 = edonkey

Note  I made 3   4 5 changes:

leowonderful  2.7 not 2.74   this change is proper format and gives him his pick and more
   Amph            5.1 not 5.0     too late so I assigned the closest number
   vapourminer  5.6 not 5.5     too late so I assigned the closest number

+4.4=tertius993  was already picked so +3.4 is yours
 Indiemax  3.4 was already picked so +2.4 is yours

Those five numbers are there to stay  as I had a few people  try to be tricky a while back.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Bitcoin Difficulty:   196,061,423,940

Estimated Next Difficulty:   203,826,676,612 (+3.96%)

Adjust time:   After 698 Blocks, About 4.7 days
Hashrate(?):   1,447,717,296 GH/s
Block Generation Time(?):   
1 block: 9.7 minutes
3 blocks: 29.0 minutes
6 blocks: 58.0 minutes
Updated:   17:15 (3.3 minutes ago)

and coinbase is now at 740!!! Grin Grin

At Cashew I sent a pm to you that the game is open. and you are now in the game.!!

I don't know why but each time I see one of your thread about difficulty predictions, picks are already closed Undecided...

i was thinking, how do you deal with multiple account entering this game? i see plenty of member and other rank, i suspect some of those are the same person...

When we do the ½ ing I am going to restructure the game.
First step is to change prize to $50 each jump that starts next jump.
I have some other ideas on what to do.
At $50 a jump it is a $1300 a year loss leader for me to promo the coin.

Three picks below were all past 716
None are allowed
3.5% = lolxxxx
 this pick was made too late and someone picked it.

so no go.

+3 --> bitba.org

this pick was too late.

As everyone thinks difficulty would go up, I am going with them.

+1.8 is my prediction, trying my luck for the first time here.

this pick was too late

All picks above are final 3 people picked too late and two of them picked taken picks.

mybannedaccount was tss and is allow in as his pick was in the same minute as the 716th block.

Since doing this game more then 40 x .1 has been given for free no cost attached.

I have noticed 11 to 20 attempts to do wrong or twist the odds in players favors.

Next jump  prize will be based on usd so if we rollover  prize will be 150 usd paid in btc. not 0.30 btc.

I will need to change a few things zero corrections will be made if you error and pick a used pick.
I will quote each pick before I enter it.

And I will change rules to try to prevent multiple accounts.

with that this game is for fun and I know for some cheating and not getting caught is fun.
 I also know that double and triple and quadruple accounts are very tempting to enter here.

this is one reason I changed prize to usd based.
I may need to alter the  rules more.

with that lets hope coins go to 1200 by the fourth of July.

legendary
+7.1 = tss

this pick was made in time and was the last pick for the contest.
legendary
As everyone thinks difficulty would go up, I am going with them.

+1.8 is my prediction, trying my luck for the first time here.

this pick was too late
Pages:
Jump to: