Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 33. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
fix the connection issue!

that is familiar problem to all the players of diggit, but diggit is one of the best minesweeper website,
i love play there just for fun.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
fix the connection issue!
Activity: 288
Can a moderator please do something about the people spamming links in the chat quite a few are scam sites and i've seen a few people quite because they think this site is a scam because of it.
there is no mod and there is no ban for the chat Sad
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Can a moderator please do something about the people spamming links in the chat quite a few are scam sites and i've seen a few people quite because they think this site is a scam because of it.

Is there even a moderator in the chatroom? because i think that only crypto is the moderator and also admin of this site which i think he is busy since he hasnt show up for quite some time in the chat, i requested to be a moderator through PM to him, but he never responded
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Simply the best and one of the trustworthy sites , I love this site even time to time appears some troubles of connecting .

some sites with great design like this and some flashy UI, got this weird hard to connect issue, same thing happened to safedice, tho it is much better now, i hope crypto fix this up soon, it is very weird to not have this site at almost 90% uptime

Thats what happens when the admin doesnt even have time to update his server stack to the newest versions. still not present in this thread i see..

it seems the admin posted here few days ago, especially when the blockchain is having an error, it could be due to his activity in real life that he hasnt got some time to update it, judging from that, it seems like there isnt a team that manage this site, but rather a one man that manage this site
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Simply the best and one of the trustworthy sites , I love this site even time to time appears some troubles of connecting .

some sites with great design like this and some flashy UI, got this weird hard to connect issue, same thing happened to safedice, tho it is much better now, i hope crypto fix this up soon, it is very weird to not have this site at almost 90% uptime

Thats what happens when the admin doesnt even have time to update his server stack to the newest versions. still not present in this thread i see..
He has posted here in the past few days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I think since they are managing such big investments, its in their's and others best interest to update the server .
Activity: 52

Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
"Brand new game" but it's 100% Minesweeper.

compare to the other brand new game, this game still #1 from its originality, other are just clone from some dice site, and the design is pretty good compare to the other known minesweeper there, you should give it a try !
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
"Brand new game" but it's 100% Minesweeper.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
No I mean that I played a game, won, hit cash, the site froze, refreshed it and the game was active but I couldn't play it. It auto cashed after the countdown. I won but the winning was never creditet my account.

Crypto, i just played a game on diggit, won it but never received the win. I wouldn't care if it was just some bits but this was 0.3btc in bet 0.12 Btc in win.

U:sajklan just won 120,042.86 b ( G:2384110 )

what do you mean by never received the win? Do you mean that you cant make a withdrawal or the amount never credited into your account?

Sajklan is nice player there, his mean that he never withdraw from that because after winning he makes rain into players all of his winning.

I've had that happen to me too before, it really sucks  Undecided . Guess that's what comes with all the server issues the site has been having. Hopefully it'll be resolved though, with that large of a win
Activity: 346
psygambler
No I mean that I played a game, won, hit cash, the site froze, refreshed it and the game was active but I couldn't play it. It auto cashed after the countdown. I won but the winning was never creditet my account.

Crypto, i just played a game on diggit, won it but never received the win. I wouldn't care if it was just some bits but this was 0.3btc in bet 0.12 Btc in win.

what do you mean by never received the win? Do you mean that you cant make a withdrawal or the amount never credited into your account?

Sajklan is nice player there, his mean that he never withdraw from that because after winning he makes rain into players all of his winning.
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Activity: 20

I was there when it happened.
Hope Crypto can resolve the case.
/Freaky
Activity: 346
psygambler

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I just think that if someone got muted system messages should be blocked as well. While impractical, using tiny tips or the name changing it's still possible to spam the chat.

Limiting the chat to players who used the site already defeats the purpose of the chat, as people quite often ask questions before getting started.

this could be a good idea, OP should make a requirement to chat like you must wager at least 0.01 btc before you can chat, this will decrease the spam
This is good and practical idea there must be some wager requirement just like some other sites before qualify for chatting this will really help to minimize the spam problem.
Pages:
Jump to: