Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 32. (Read 80559 times)

Jet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost
-- img --

I dont think that you lose it due to the site being laggy, in fact the screenshot clearly shown that you are hitting a mine, if the site is laggy and you dont press up anything, the game will stay like that and you wont lose your balance
are you sure? see it , when I picked boom in the first pick it will show 1/22 , but for this case , it show 0/22
-- img --

There is an actual display bug in the "My Games" list. Refresh the site and check again. I reported this a few days ago, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. No surprise this is causing confusion.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost

I dont think that you lose it due to the site being laggy, in fact the screenshot clearly shown that you are hitting a mine, if the site is laggy and you dont press up anything, the game will stay like that and you wont lose your balance
are you sure, see it

I dont really get what you are trying to say,

it is clear that in game #2,609,921 and #2,609,925 that you bet 1000 bits with 3 mines game and you hit the mine resulting that you lost your money, how could this is something that was caused by the game being laggy?
sorry , my english is not good , please look at the game #2,609,927 (when the site was laggy , DUG show 0/22 ) , and compare with game #2,609,925 ( when I picked mine in the first pick , DUG show 1/22 )

it is not because the site was laggy, it was because you hit mine on your first dug even with a 1 mine game you have the chance to hit the mine at the first dug, clearly it was not because of the site but rather of you being not lucky sir
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

are you sure, see it

it is clear that in game #2,609,921 and #2,609,925 that you bet 1000 bits with 3 mines game and you hit the mine resulting that you lost your money, how could this is something that was caused by the game being laggy?
sorry , my english is not good , please look at the game #2,609,927 (when the site was laggy , DUG show 0/22 ) , and compare with game #2,609,925 ( when I picked mine in the first pick , DUG show 1/22 )
legendary

are you sure, see it

are you sure? see it , when I picked boom in the first pick it will show 1/22 , but for this case , it show 0/22
legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yup adding a few chat mods is the best solution.
Apart from that, what about requiring players to have wagered 0.0001 btc to use the chat?

That's only 100 bits. Anybody can get there within 30 minutes tops given that there is a rainbot for the site. But that kinda ruins things for legitimate new players trying to figure the game out, as they can't ask around for help and miss out on the chat experience that sometimes makes this site so incredibly enjoyable

Well I think the spammers would probably save 30 minutes and spend their time on other sites, but true it would affect some legit new players as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Apart from that, what about requiring players to have wagered 0.0001 btc to use the chat?

That's only 100 bits. Anybody can get there within 30 minutes tops given that there is a rainbot for the site. But that kinda ruins things for legitimate new players trying to figure the game out, as they can't ask around for help and miss out on the chat experience that sometimes makes this site so incredibly enjoyable
I agree with everyone, there should be some people set as mod that are trusted on the site. Since Crypto is rarely on, there is so much abuse and spam going on that even Jet's chathelper hasn't been able to get rid of all of it. Having some mods that are actively on the site will prevent this and make the site even better

at least to slow down spam they should put
that you can post ever 3 - 5 secs on chat that will slow down the spam
also a mod is needed...there are a lot of people that will be mods for free!

It might slow it down, but it still doesn't outright stop it. And adding a slow-mode to the chat slows regular conversation too, which would make things worse for people. Mods are the only solution I see to the problem
diggit is too much laggy since it's start, every time site go up and down,
chat is full of abuse by spammers, diggit need full time Mod there.
If no fulltime mod diggit can give user previledge to vote banning someone. Like in 999dice. But that woih few condition so not all user can give vote

A lot of spammers have multiple accounts so they could do ban votes and make things far worse. The conditions to vote would have to be pretty strict, and only certain people should have the privilege to call for ban votes (aka mods  Cheesy)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
I agree with everyone, there should be some people set as mod that are trusted on the site. Since Crypto is rarely on, there is so much abuse and spam going on that even Jet's chathelper hasn't been able to get rid of all of it. Having some mods that are actively on the site will prevent this and make the site even better

It might slow it down, but it still doesn't outright stop it. And adding a slow-mode to the chat slows regular conversation too, which would make things worse for people. Mods are the only solution I see to the problem
If no fulltime mod diggit can give user previledge to vote banning someone. Like in 999dice. But that woih few condition so not all user can give vote
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
i think diggit should make a pool like primedice did so people from diggit
can pick a moderator,and also that diggit approves that moderator!!
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

Can a moderator please do something about the people spamming links in the chat quite a few are scam sites and i've seen a few people quite because they think this site is a scam because of it.
there is no mod and there is no ban for the chat Sad

Where did you get that from? I am allowed to globally mute people. That probably qualifies as mod.

all time spammers in chat and so much abuse there, diggit is very nice minesweeper website with custom unique script and wonderful design. we must want more Mod there on site.
Jet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Can a moderator please do something about the people spamming links in the chat quite a few are scam sites and i've seen a few people quite because they think this site is a scam because of it.
there is no mod and there is no ban for the chat Sad

Where did you get that from? I am allowed to globally mute people. That probably qualifies as mod.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
I didn't see any Diggit banners to promote on my faucet site so I made my own:

http://faucet.altcoinhub.com/

or if you prefer not to visit:

Pages:
Jump to: