Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1001. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Check out the comments on this youtube video.  People are wanting to tip bitcoin using changetip!!  Probably a good time to do the same with Digibytetip
http://youtu.be/CPtpKNyaO0U

That's already possible with DigiByteTip.

Maybe its time to do that. Thats why i mensioned the digibytetip on soundcloud before.
When you have a couple of channels using Digibytetip you can get allot of attention on youtube. I think that all dj's,artits and bloggers etc would appreciate to get some money for the work they have done.

lmao arTITS
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Check out the comments on this youtube video.  People are wanting to tip bitcoin using changetip!!  Probably a good time to do the same with Digibytetip

Maybe its time to do that. Thats why i mensioned the digibytetip on soundcloud before.
When you have a couple of channels using Digibytetip you can get allot of attention on youtube. I think that all dj's,artists and bloggers etc would appreciate to get some money for the work they have done.

Check out the comments on this youtube video.  People are wanting to tip bitcoin using changetip!!  Probably a good time to do the same with Digibytetip

Activity: 224
I know this is off topic but anyone who can lend some knowledge or a helping hand to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvtr-vtorrent-share-with-freedom-2fa-hd-bittrex-889481 i would be grateful Digibyte and this are the two main projects i take part in.
Activity: 147
Yesterday i've sold a part of my DIGIBYTE on cryptsy.

I think it was a good moment now.

What is your opinion?

HOLD  Smiley I think we will see a rise this week.
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Yesterday i've sold a part of my DIGIBYTE on cryptsy.

I think it was a good moment now.

What is your opinion?
22 BTC wall at 77 sat on bittrex Shocked

17 BTC wall at 79 sat on cryptsy Shocked

someone needs a few dgb Cheesy

Constantly moving/dissapearing for a couple of days now.
Activity: 147

Lets all hear our voices, but make solid arguments. Not just "Please add DGB, they rock !!111oneone", but tell them about the project itself. (Investement, office in HK, etc, year old, etc, etc.).

Also about the increasing volume on exchanges and attention it's getting.

I think we should be able to push this to Bter! China is where the volume is.

FYI: I'm not trying to pump DGB or anything, it's just useful to get DGB to Chinese exchanges as well.

I emailed and got the exact same reply with the exact date and time as your email Smiley

Lets all hear our voices, but make solid arguments. Not just "Please add DGB, they rock !!111oneone", but tell them about the project itself. (Investement, office in HK, etc, year old, etc, etc.).

Also about the increasing volume on exchanges and attention it's getting.

I think we should be able to push this to Bter! China is where the volume is.

FYI: I'm not trying to pump DGB or anything, it's just useful to get DGB to Chinese exchanges as well.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
how much value can one dgb have when we have 3,474,725,802 DGB atm?? I am always a bit stumped for an answer.

There is so much volume an not a "real" use atm. We can't buy a lot with DGB. The price comes from the great development of the DGB team. And that is always a little problem I think.

If we see a 500 Sat price we would have a 4 m marketcap.

and there is only bytecoin with that supply, bitshares and stellar.

Okay, I see it is possible Cheesy never mind! Will buy some more Wink

Your question has - I think - both important and complex answers.  In his Treatise on Money, Schumpteter describes a hypothetical example of a person considering the value of a car.  He writes:

"in practical terms [the point] is to clarify to himself the possible changes in car prices ... but if we look more closely, we see that determining that a car of a certain kind is worth [a certain amount] to an individual at a specific time, has much broader and deeper meaning ... it has as little to do with possible prices as with the actual prevailing price.  It means nothing more than the attempt of the individual to clarify his estimate of the use value of an automobile ... to quantify that use value."

I might suggest that your question, like many of the other posts about possible price changes, are efforts to quantify the possible changes in exchange value.  But, importantly, they are also attempts to estimate the use value of the development and management of DGB.  Clearly, the professional management and development of DGB drives investment (both in terms of community engagement and money).  We've seen evidence of that effect over the past 2 months, and I believe we'll continue to see more investment and involvement in the future.  There are many coins with higher market caps that aren't even close to the level of professional development, funding, or community involvement that DGB has; they have higher market caps simply because they've been around longer.  We are, however, now making analytical judgements about what investors describe as "differential quality" and that requires more qualitative than quantitative analysis.  In my analysis, the numbers look really good for DGB.  Simultaneously increasing average volumes and prices.  A strong volume to capitalization ratio (DOGE's average over the past month is around 0.3% ... Ripple and BTC are around 0.1% ... DGB is close to 2%).  DGB also has a tremendous savings premium over the past 3 month and 6 month time frames.  All these quantitative analyses point in the right direction.  When you additionally analyze the differential quality of the management: they actively work toward, and invest in, and fund, and directly manage the development  I think it puts DGB in a fantastic position for future growth - both growth in use and value.  But, your sort of question is super important.  It's a question that needs to be asked.  And, it needs to be asked again and again to understand, and create, and develop the value over time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
how much value can one dgb have when we have 3,474,725,802 DGB atm?? I am always a bit stumped for an answer.

There is so much volume an not a "real" use atm. We can't buy a lot with DGB. The price comes from the great development of the DGB team. And that is always a little problem I think.

Seriously guys how are coins like Stellar above digibyte? The name alone makes me laugh compared to digibyte.

Anyways, some information for you all.

Stellar on btc38:

1    BTC38   STR/CNY    $ 18,614   $ 0.003358    56.40 %    

Stellar on poloniex, Buy order price - 0.00001600   

Stellar currently have the same amount of coins as digibyte so we have no excuse to bypass them.

Digibyte can easily be where Stellar is and it should be.

If you look at the volume on BTC38 you will see what kind of buying power the Chinese have and how it reflects on the coins.

Please guys if you have not voted for BTC38, do so. I believe you can even deposit to vote, maybe we should all donate?

Our goal is get onto BTC38 and other Chinese exchanges.

Login through Facebook and vote URL

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I have one question though - how does DGB cope with blockchain bloat?  With 60 second blocks the blockchain will likely grow very fast to an unmanageable size.

Hi, the block header is so small compared to transactions, that it really doesn't matter what the block time is in terms of blockchain size.

If I did the calc correctly, Digibyte block headers are 81 megabytes per year, and Bitcoin's are 4 megabytes per year. Yes, there is a difference, but compared to transactions that's nothing.
Activity: 532

Just chill we are under a correction now... Not staying above 100...

how low do we go? 75?

We could perfectly go back to 60, the market would tell
Activity: 532

Just chill we are under a correction now... Not staying above 100...
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Thanks - I will check these out in detail

but my assumption is that the DGB blockchain will still grow to be very large in comparison to BTC if you use the qt client?

If you use a lite client not so many issues.

Cheers

I have been checking out DGB lately (introduced by halinyo - thanks for this)

So far everything checks out pretty good and thinking to make some buys on DGB on Cryptsy.

I have one question though - how does DGB cope with blockchain bloat?  With 60 second blocks the blockchain will likely grow very fast to an unmanageable size.

Have the DGB developers found a cunning way around this issue? I think Ethereum have but not enough info yet.

Thanks usukan

Welcome mate, I dont have the answer myself. A few days back I exactly thought on the same thing due to Jared's TRIVIA @twitter relating to the same question.
Lets see what he says on this...
DigiByte blocks are 30 second blocks. They answer to the blockchain bloat issue was laid out in Satoshi's original white paper. He called them simplified payment verification  clients.

There are also some issues to be build in including pruning and the way nodes handle and share transaction information. You can learn more here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Thin_Client_Security

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/11054/understanding-spv-simple-payment-verification

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

So far everything checks out pretty good and thinking to make some buys on DGB on Cryptsy.

I have one question though - how does DGB cope with blockchain bloat?  With 60 second blocks the blockchain will likely grow very fast to an unmanageable size.

Have the DGB developers found a cunning way around this issue? I think Ethereum have but not enough info yet.

Thanks usukan

Welcome mate, I dont have the answer myself. A few days back I exactly thought on the same thing due to Jared's TRIVIA @twitter relating to the same question.
DigiByte blocks are 30 second blocks. They answer to the blockchain bloat issue was laid out in Satoshi's original white paper. He called them simplified payment verification  clients.

There are also some issues to be build in including pruning and the way nodes handle and share transaction information. You can learn more here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Thin_Client_Security

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/11054/understanding-spv-simple-payment-verification
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Thanks usukan

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Thanks usukan
Jump to: