Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1002. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#markets

Poloniex added...

More, we need more exchanges. More exchanges is more customers = more money into digibyte = growth.

Come on guys list the exchanges you have reached out too so we can do the same.

Good morning all

Morning.

15th on Coinmarketcap.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/

Great news! 10th place is in our sights. I am now 100% involved in the Crypto world. I quit my job and opened a medical marijuana dispensary. Now that my company is running itself i will focus on Digibyte and bitcoin...i would love to accept DIGIBYTE at my dispensary when the time is right!

Nice, living the dream now.

Rest of you guys, we need some buy orders to get cryptsy active again.

Come on.

Vote for digibyte on this poll to give more exposure.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-cryptocurrency-history-book-would-you-like-to-see-946746
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Poloniex added...

More, we need more exchanges. More exchanges is more customers = more money into digibyte = growth.

Good morning all

Morning.

15th on Coinmarketcap.

Great news! 10th place is in our sights. I am now 100% involved in the Crypto world. I quit my job and opened a medical marijuana dispensary. Now that my company is running itself i will focus on Digibyte and bitcoin...i would love to accept DIGIBYTE at my dispensary when the time is right!
legendary

Poloniex added...

Good morning all

Morning.

15th on Coinmarketcap.

Poloniex added...

Good morning all
legendary

Poloniex added...

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Some heavy buy volume between 78-80 on Cryptsy!

YC
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Cheesy

its buy now or never o'clock. if you missed buying in the twenties Wink
You only got one shot!! Do not miss you chance to blow!! This opportunity comes once in a lifetime!! Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I think DGB/USD is a nice idea, I dont think it's going to be an 'instant game changer'. I see many exchanges offering the pairing of USD mkts, and they just don't get the vol that many think they would pre-release. I do however think it's without question a valuable addition. I would also like to see AUD/JPY/CNY/HKD/CAN/GBP/EURO , I'm sure down the road, that will be available by many avenues also. All in due time.

I think, for DGB, CNY is the best option. Next to USD of course Smiley
& euro
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 157
I think DGB/USD is a nice idea, I dont think it's going to be an 'instant game changer'. I see many exchanges offering the pairing of USD mkts, and they just don't get the vol that many think they would pre-release. I do however think it's without question a valuable addition. I would also like to see AUD/JPY/CNY/HKD/CAN/GBP/EURO , I'm sure down the road, that will be available by many avenues also. All in due time.

I think, for DGB, CNY is the best option. Next to USD of course Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Sent PM regarding interview inquiry, hope to hear back Smiley
Activity: 136
I'm Embarrassed to be here
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys, does anybody here registered with paybase for XPY coin? I was just wondering what it looks like and I really loved it.

You can imagine it a whole online web wallet system where you can deposit BTC and XPY and exchange your coins, meaning buy and sell for BTC.
Also you can pay your bills with XPY and use your XPY via a debit card to spend on things.

But they do not have USD or any FIAT to buy XPY or BTC to exchange them....
So my point is that if the DGB team can create such DGB/USD-wallet-exchange system along with that debit card, it could be a really solid rock thing and may get DGB to $0.1 right away? lol

Dream on ! yes ! that is how we get there Smiley

XPY is a SCAM. We want nothing to do with them.

Dont get me wrong, we have nothing to do with them, but I liked their platform, you dont have to like but you have to appreciate the good work done.
So we could just copy and improve that existing platform in a way as I explained above.

Nobody wants a debit card linked to crypto. It has been done in the past and been a failure. My DGB is for the future, not for spending.

What is wrong with debit card any way.. and what is wrong with spending DGBs to pay for stuff?
Is not that digital currencies all about?

HERE, I would suggest JARED to register with their system (it is free) and see what is happening there.
Looks really cool to me.
Guys, does anybody here registered with paybase for XPY coin? I was just wondering what it looks like and I really loved it.

You can imagine it a whole online web wallet system where you can deposit BTC and XPY and exchange your coins, meaning buy and sell for BTC.
Also you can pay your bills with XPY and use your XPY via a debit card to spend on things.

So my point is that if the DGB team can create such DGB/USD-wallet-exchange system along with that debit card, it could be a really solid rock thing and may get DGB to $0.1 right away? lol

XPY is a SCAM. We want nothing to do with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Nobody wants a debit card linked to crypto. It has been done in the past and been a failure. My DGB is for the future, not for spending.
Im holding DGB to spend them in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Jump to: