Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1004. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Nice going with the add to polo.

That should keep the train moving.
legendary
We just listed Digibyte on Poloniex.   Wink

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

This is awesome! Thank you for adding DigiByte!

We need coinmarketcap, cryptmarketcap and other sites to know digibyte is on poloniex.

Will help the price.

Jared cryptmarketcap has the wrong amount of coins and price listed, can someone from your team contact them as this should take us up the ranks.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Yes this is a must come on, no other comments unless you vote for this  Smiley

We should get to the top of the list through this forum, twitter and facebook.

btc38, the Chinese will really push this once they see the coin and believe in it.
+1 lets all reach out to them. We are working on getting the website translated to Chinese
legendary

Yes this is a must come on, no other comments unless you vote for this  Smiley

We should get to the top of the list through this forum, twitter and facebook.

btc38, the Chinese will really push this once they see the coin and believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
this might be a dumb question lol, but where does the fee for example let's say 0.001 dgb go to if you make a transaction?

If it's the same as Bitcoin (and all other cryptos I know of) the fees go back into the mining rewards.  The idea is (at least it was with Bitcoin) that as the regular mining rewards from un-mined coins declined they would be substituted/replaced by the transaction fees.  From the mining end you get rewarded with both newly mined coins plus a share of transaction fees.  Whether this works or not is a matter of debate and depends very much on how large the transaction fees are, the value of the cryptocurrency and the number of transactions being made.
legendary
Also is it just me or does the little robot dude in the promotional material look a bit childish (not to mention wimpy and very 1990s)?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
this might be a dumb question lol, but where does the fee for example let's say 0.001 dgb go to if you make a transaction?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Gratz DGB on being added to POLO
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
There was no doubt that poloniex was going to happen.. Great job Jared and team!!   

Now that we have some momentum lets see if we can get added to Bitcoinwisdom.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
On a serious note (although I still want a serious answer to my SUBWAY question Grin) - I listen to a lot of podcasts (it is the future of media you know) and a lot of them have problems with donations and getting enough money to pay their costs.  A lot of them could benefit from the micropayment model using something like DigiByte.  They would definitely be an important area to address and market the benefits of DigiByte to.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I am solo mining DGB in the hope that they go up in value.
I got one "yay" this morning and this went into my wallet which is the official version and I got 2386.045241 DBG
I got another "yay" this afternoon but nothing went to my wallet, I can see things like "AddToWallet" and "ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED" and "generated 2385.965241"
I am using ccminer sp version from git which I compiled myself,
My question is what do I look for to tell me what the problem is?
Does my wallet need to be unlocked during mining, although I am fairly sure it was locked when I got the 1st "yay" this morning
I've spent a couple of hours googling this issue and not found anything relevant, apologies if this is a noob question that I should know.

Sounds like an orphan block. You can confirm that by looking at your debug.log file.

Sad

Jump to: