Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1017. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Look who is following me on twitter Smiley Changpeng Zhao CTO at OKCoin

Same here couple weeks ago Smiley

Send him a direct message guys, get him to add digibyte.

Even donate to him, we will all send some digibyte.

Tell him the donation is for the growth of okcoin  Cheesy

I figured out that my coins at tipping is out, can someone tip me so that I can send him quickly  ? Smiley

Send him a private message ask him to download a wallet and give us a address because we want to donate towards okcoin.

Post it here and we will all donate.

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Hold¡¡ hold¡¡ in 4-5 days to 500-600 sat  Cool
legendary
Ok guys im going to make a call for fun and say we hit 1 million market cap in the next 24 hours.

Cheesy

Not a bad call hey guys, I should do this more often  Cheesy

$ 931,598
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Following on from the calculator is a very basic value calculator, Look up live from Cryptsy and shows the value of your DGB to EUR value (again can be changed see the above post)

Download a copy vis Google Docs and save yo your Google Drive

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdGxYc3F1UXRUUThRSnQ5cmdkMExsNUE&usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I figured out that my coins at tipping is out, can someone tip me so that I can send him quickly  ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 801
legendary
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Dude!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 786

what's your link?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Congrats to Jared, the team, and everyone who has helped so far. I've followed DGB throughout the last year and saw the hard work being done even when DGB seemed to be low on the radar. DGB definitely deserves to shine. I'm really glad to see things taking off.

what exactly is sending this price soooo high??

For me it's the long term development over the past year. Devs that won't stop supporting it, adding multi algo so more can mine it, also creating easy miner so anyone can participate in mining as well. Looking forward the future projects coming up like the exchange etc. These devs are serious about continued development. The community is growing as well and that's a huge plus. All this time Jared and team have been in this thread responding with support, even when times were slow.

Any ground breaking news? this  is a random pump it seems. Just curious

Yeah, look at what's happened the past year, more so the past few weeks...........................

Exactly it's a result of continued development and support. It's not stopping either, the team has future projects in the works. I think more are noticing that now. I like the fact that it's going up without such "big news". I really don't like when all some think about is what "news" is making a coin do whatever. I like to look at the past, present, and future developments. DGB has it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 280
Just wanted to bring back up the DGB calculator I made quite a while ago.
The post from below explains its use and how to modify if required (Downloadable version is currently set to Euros)

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdDNmbzVENVFkVUx1SzdpRlpQanZDWlE&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then...  BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, Digibyte (DGB) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=167)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

DGB: DP8ktHtMXWZ2kTotMLBjs7m47tizNbCqXd

Perhaps went a little overboard with branding but I personally love the little fella! Ive added just BTC and LTC as I think these serve most people needs, You can add other coins using the API lookups but DGB is all you need Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Digibyte    145 BTC on cryptsy.....2nd spot, bye bye ripple.

Mu ha ha

Cheesy

Top 10

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/
Activity: 786
Congrats to Jared, the team, and everyone who has helped so far. I've followed DGB throughout the last year and saw the hard work being done even when DGB seemed to be low on the radar. DGB definitely deserves to shine. I'm really glad to see things taking off.

For me it's the long term development over the past year. Devs that won't stop supporting it, adding multi algo so more can mine it, also creating easy miner so anyone can participate in mining as well. Looking forward the future projects coming up like the exchange etc. These devs are serious about continued development. The community is growing as well and that's a huge plus. All this time Jared and team have been in this thread responding with support, even when times were slow.

Yeah, look at what's happened the past year, more so the past few weeks...........................
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
Activity: 392

legendary
Jump to: