Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1050. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Ugh, massive spike in hash killing the smaller guy on SHA256 Sad
Activity: 532
Market is increasing this days nice to see  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
800 pages of content for the DGB thread here!

YC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Where is the mining-pool list?

It's in the first post of this thread...

DigiByte Mining Pools
DigiHash Is The Official Developer Pool

-----------------------
Scrypt
-----------------------
DigiHash
GHash.io
CoinMine
DigiForce
E-Pool.net
French P2P

-----------------------
Sha256
-----------------------
DigiHash
The Blocks Factory
iSpace
Hamster Pool
-----------------------
Qubit
-----------------------
DigiHash
The Blocks Factory
Miners Pool EU
OmarG Pool
Hamster Pool
-----------------------
Skein
-----------------------
DigiHash
The Blocks Factory
Miners Pool EU

-----------------------
Groestl
-----------------------
DigiHash
The Blocks Factory
Miners Pool EU
Activity: 252
Activity: 700
How would they add DGB if they don't even have LTC on their site

^.

People are dumping alts today because they want to trade BTC, it's normal.

It is true people are dumping their coins for btc but after rise in price of btc all that money gonna be reinvest in altcoins. Digibyte is one of the best option available to invest in.
Activity: 518
@DeDordtenaar  Are you working with thad newspaper?

I wish, but no I am not.
@DeDordtenaar  Are you working with thad newspaper?
Activity: 518
Great developments happening here. Good job everyone. Congrats DGB once again!

I've got some third party initiative to throw into the mix that hopefully will be met with approval and live up to it's potential:

Since I am convinced that one of the best ways to help an established digital currency gain wide scale adoption is by educating on the subject, and since educating can only be done with reliable and dependable information that is easily and freely accessible, I have made the decision to do my small part in that effort by creating a comprehensive consolidated knowledge base on the subject that’s available to anyone wishing to learn more on the subject.

Now, that is not only a mouthful to say, it is also a very ambitious undertaking! One doesn’t build a comprehensive consolidated KB overnight! Nevertheless, the daunting nature of the endeavor should not discourage one from accepting the challenge – quite the contrary: it should be wholeheartedly embraced, especially when the cause is so important.

People who are new to digital currencies are equally daunted when trying to understand even the basics of the concept, let alone how you go about actually buying, or mining, or both, and then storing their digital currency. Just getting them to understand and accept the intangible nature of digital currencies is a major undertaking.

If we who are experts on the subject were to shy away from the challenge of helping them to learn, then we would be doing no more than contributing to the eventual future failure of digital currencies themselves. It’s understandable if someone who has no stake what-so-ever remains skeptical and asks us to come back another day, but it’s quite another for those of us who are already digital currency owners to shrink at the effort of better explaining what digital currencies are and what they have to offer. Make no mistake about it, this is no altruistic effort to help others by any means: this is a selfish effort to promote something we already believe in but that the majority still sees as pie-in-the-sky. Make no mistake about it, we owe it to ourselves to take on the challenge of helping newcomers to understand and participate since there is no better way of taking digital currencies to the next level – mainstream – and creating value in our investments as price rises as a result.

I firmly believe that “priority number one” right now needs to be the gathering together of all pertinent information on the subject and its urgent dissemination. It’s a task that will take hundreds (if not thousands) of man hours, and one that I dearly hope to have your collaboration with. That having been said, I don’t expect miracles even with all your help. As they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, but if we make a consistent and prolonged effort, over time, little by little, I’m confident that the job can be done.

In summarizing, one extremely important “missing” element in the digital currency world is a consolidated information source freely open to the public that empowers newcomers with the information necessary to “take a leap of faith” and get involved. In my opinion, the resulting benefits of this kind of resource to the digital currency world would be gigantic, and, of course, it’s not only the newcomers who benefit, but all of us as we each successfully contribute our own small part, in each of our areas of expertise, towards the mass adoption of our own investments – we all gain in the process, there is no doubt about it.

With that in mind, I invite everyone to contribute what you can. No contribution is too small. No contribution is insignificant. Everyone, and everything, counts.

As I said above, I have made the decision to do what I can to help make digital currencies, in this case DGB, more easily understood to the general public, and that has taken on life in the form of a “barebones” forum and FAQ that I hope will serve as the foundation from which to start building. I would very much appreciate all your input and help . . . I’d probably be better advised to put that in plural: WE would ALL very much appreciate your input and help! Again, it’s in all of our interests to do so.

Hope your presence and impact is felt over there just like it is here, and many hearty thanks in advance.

HR

http://www.asistec-ti.com

My knowledge of crypto is really limited, but if there is anything I can do to help just
let me know, would love to do something for this great coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
A steady growth of 5 sat per week will by a healthy trent.
Agree we need steady but continuous growth not the speedy and temporary . Digibyte is very different than others coins and it is serving in markeet for long time . Future is with stable coins like Digibyte.
legendary
Activity: 840

^.

People are dumping alts today because they want to trade BTC, it's normal.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Time to get digibyte to coinbase? Smiley
Yeah I agree with you coinbase will make huge impact on the DGB. It would be nice to see DGB on the coinbase.

Do you really think this is possible for now while all the alts are melting due to the BTC jump? Smiley
Come on guys be realistic, but I wish that was possible Smiley

If they could see furhter then only volume and look at wath the coins stands for.  Yes they would add it!
because they only look at the volume of the coin they will not add it yet. 
Offcourse reminding them once in  while Digibyte is here to stay is always good!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Yeah I agree with you coinbase will make huge impact on the DGB. It would be nice to see DGB on the coinbase.

Do you really think this is possible for now while all the alts are melting due to the BTC jump? Smiley
Come on guys be realistic, but I wish that was possible Smiley
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 840
Where is the mining-pool list?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
So, it was just a pump after all ? Of course, the uptrend was too fast, too big, but i expected this to stay higher.
Well if it stays in the 25-28range you can't complain about it. There was at least one guy pumping, as the movements on cryptsy were odd to say the least (the buy walls, in particular), but then I don't know if he got dumped in the face or did a pump and dump himself Tongue
If we stay in the high 20's for a while, i would be happy. As long as we don't go below ~25 or something again. You can't expect it to go (and stay) >40 now.

We have nice little buy walls on 19/22  both bittrex and cryptsy Wink
Jump to: