Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1054. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What other exchanges should we target? We want to start reaching out to many more

I do some trading on Bter.com and the popular coins there do big volumes (hundreds of BTC).  

They have a Voting Tab and DigiByte is listed, but currently we're down at position 120 out of 240 coins.  You get 5000 "trading points" for every BTC of trade you do, and a vote costs 100 points.

If you do want to signup please use my referral link below.  Using it will get you 10% discount off your trading fees for 6 months and I can use the referral bonus to put more votes towards DGB too.

https://bter.com/signup/223434

They also mention that if you get enough BTR (trading points) then you can get 1 to 10 free votes per hour too.  (I think you need over 1000 BTR points for that to kick in)

We can also try asking them on Twitter, apparently they have added popular coins through Twitter requests before.

https://twitter.com/btercom

Oh, and just as it's happened to me again (and I'm not sure why), but everytime I try to Reply to the thread with it's current Subject, I get a warning that the Subject is too long (over 80 characters) and I have to delete some of it.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
What other exchanges should we target? We want to start reaching out to many more

DGB to gox ofcourse  Grin
In all seriousness though try btc38 they have plenty of international people with them I believe which will help to further establish DGB.
Activity: 224

Kraken or BTC38 if we land both of those....there is no telling where we will go.

We should aim for Kraken, Polinex, BTC38
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Looking great can we get this on Poloniex exchange ....I was just talking to someone else about Digibyte on another thread and this is the response I got....

Re: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion

Today at 03:11:59 AM

Reply with quote  #220312

Quote from: Blazin604 link=topic=178336.msg10250832#msg10250832

Anyone heard about http://www.digibyte.co/ ?

Never heard of it.

If it ain't listed on Poloniex, it might as well not exist.
We will fill out another coin request. We did it once but have had no response from their website.

I just talked to a moderator on the chat and I filled a request out myself as well....can everyone please head to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and request this coin. There exchange has a nice clean professional interface and it would be great to get DGB listed on there.

We jut made a tweet at Poloniex. Everyone Retweet & lets get listed! https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/559193772320620545

I am also chatting with moderators in the trollbox. Things looking good. I hope we can get this listed I think Polyneix would be a great step forward
legendary
Looking great can we get this on Poloniex exchange ....I was just talking to someone else about Digibyte on another thread and this is the response I got....

Reply with quote  #220312

Never heard of it.

We will fill out another coin request. We did it once but have had no response from their website.

I just talked to a moderator on the chat and I filled a request out myself as well....can everyone please head to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and request this coin. There exchange has a nice clean professional interface and it would be great to get DGB listed on there.

We jut made a tweet at Poloniex. Everyone Retweet & lets get listed! https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/559193772320620545

Never heard of it.

legendary

Never heard of it.

Never heard of it.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Nice DigiByte buy support rolling in:

legendary
We have created an official DigiByte LinkedIn page! Make sure to connect with DigiByte on LinkedIn as well!

Activity: 223
dgb is very fast for payment,
hashrate is strong,mine a dgb will cost 30 sat, but miners not leave,let's wait 30 sat

Yes, DGB is amazing fast if you do a transfer from one wallet to another.
Mining DGB must be very profitable now, ain't it?

I wonder where we will be 6months from today.....so exciting to be apart of something like this. Its crazy how most of the world is asleep.

It is good they are sleeping yet Smiley Buying cheap is always good, but when panic buys start, I have to be the first to buy Smiley

PS: Anybody knows if there is a rich list for DGB? I would like to see where I stand on that Cheesy
PS-2: LITECOIN is on fire atm Cheesy Some says it may arrive to $60 per LTC by valentines, there is news and halving, I guess.

By VALENTINES? no way...bro...so youre saying if I throw in 1k into LTC it could hit 60? I could bank 60k? at these prices I could pick up around 1000LTC

I, myself dont think that is possible within that short period of time, definitely wil be going upwards to a few dollars I think. Lets turn back to the original topic DGB. We can discuss privately if you want.

I hope one day DGB can replace LiteCoin Smiley

Agreed, litecoin is falling overtime as less and less people are using it imo.
DigiByte however has plenty of people starting to follow it with hopefully many more soon Cheesy
hashrate is strong,mine a dgb will cost 30 sat, but miners not leave,let's wait 30 sat

I wonder where we will be 6months from today.....so exciting to be apart of something like this. Its crazy how most of the world is asleep.

It is good they are sleeping yet Smiley Buying cheap is always good, but when panic buys start, I have to be the first to buy Smiley

PS: Anybody knows if there is a rich list for DGB? I would like to see where I stand on that Cheesy
PS-2: LITECOIN is on fire atm Cheesy Some says it may arrive to $60 per LTC by valentines, there is news and halving, I guess.

By VALENTINES? no way...bro...so youre saying if I throw in 1k into LTC it could hit 60? I could bank 60k? at these prices I could pick up around 1000LTC

I, myself dont think that is possible within that short period of time, definitely wil be going upwards to a few dollars I think. Lets turn back to the original topic DGB. We can discuss privately if you want.

I think Digibyte will definitely replace Litecoin if not it will co exist along side it. I think there is room for both.
legendary

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Morning everyone! Looks like we had a nice little boost overnight. Smiley

Hello Jared Cheesy
Markets looks good today!  Btc also climbing Smiley
btctalk has been offline for like 5 hours  Undecided  
legendary

Morning Jared. DGB deserves much better, everybody here knows it.
Lets see what surprises are waiting us in the next couple of weeks Wink

Morning brother hope all is well in Japan.

Respect from Seattle WA! Keep up the great work!
legendary

Jump to: